variation in dick size

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure where this thread will go so ill put it here. My problem is that my dick varies about 1 inch in erect lenght and erect girth depending on how excited I am. I can be as low as 7 inches in erect lenght or as hight as 8 inches. I can be as low as 6 inches in erect girth or as high as 7 inches. My flaccid cock stays around the 6x6 mark except for an occasional turteling. I have been doing penis enlargement exercises for about 4 years, hanging weights, jelquing, clamping etc. When I started my cock was 6.5- 7 inches erect depending on excitemend and 5-5.5 in girth. I dont know my flaccid at that time but it was like an acorn! So ive gained between and inch and an inch in a half in length and girth and Im hoping to get bigger so I can have a trully large cock!

Anyone else have these variation problems on cock size?

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I Reading This Right?...Your Dick Might Have Multiple Personalties?...Does It Sometimes Wear Slim Framed Reading Glasses?.....dude...sometimes you are fully erect and sometimes you aren't....no matter what measurements you're getting... stop with the silly posts people...

P.S.. Sometimes my cock wears A NY Fitted...he thinks he's Johnny Damon

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The variations are perfectly normal, and have to do with how much blood is trapped inside the penis.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My dick has similar variations in erect length and girth. I think it depends on various factors - how aroused I am, how tired or stressed I feel, time of day, how healthy I am, etc... I just consider the range normal and don't expect to hit 8 inches every day. Other days, I top 8 easily.

I also think that the range in erect size for well hung guys is bigger than the erect range size for guys with modest endowments. Consider that if a 9 inch penis has a 10% range in erect size, then he will sometimes be 9 inches, but sometimes just over 8 inches. He has nearly an inch in difference between his best days, and other days when is not up to it as much. A guy with a 4 inch dick and a range of 10% only ranges from 3.6 inches to 4. That is a barely noticeable difference between his shortest and longest sizes. Both guys have a 10% size difference, but one is much more noticeable. I'd bet some days, Jonah Falcon with has 13.5 incher barely makes it over 12.5 inches.

So, just take that as an indication that you are one of the big guys.

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick has similar variations in erect length and girth. I think it depends on various factors - how aroused I am, how tired or stressed I feel, time of day, how healthy I am, etc... I just consider the range normal and don't expect to hit 8 inches every day. Other days, I top 8 easily.

I also think that the range in erect size for well hung guys is bigger than the erect range size for guys with modest endowments. Consider that if a 9 inch penis has a 10% range in erect size, then he will sometimes be 9 inches, but sometimes just over 8 inches. He has nearly an inch in difference between his best days, and other days when is not up to it as much. A guy with a 4 inch dick and a range of 10% only ranges from 3.6 inches to 4. That is a barely noticeable difference between his shortest and longest sizes. Both guys have a 10% size difference, but one is much more noticeable. I'd bet some days, Jonah Falcon with has 13.5 incher barely makes it over 12.5 inches.

So, just take that as an indication that you are one of the big guys.

Thank you! My damn girth fluctuates the same way! I just want a permanent 10x8 hard on! LOL!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Idepending on how excited I am.

That should pretty much explain it, depending upon how excited I get, sometimes I ejaculate, other times I could care less and that is accompanied by how big and stiff it gets. For the latter, I take accountability and responsibility for that, but unfortunately too, if the woman just isn't all that, well, then she's just not all that. I don't which to feel guiltier about my lack of performance when I don't. Anyhow ?

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really think these variations can have a lot to do with testosterone production. Maybe your production has now declined to cause such fluctuations.

I am inferring this from how I feel when I (1) take T-boosters and (2) have a T-boosting diet (high fat and cholesterol). My erect cock has no variation at all and is as hard as possible, certainly maxed out. I think you could only achieve similar results from getting hormone replacement therapy because (1) and (2) work less well as you get older.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, Hung, the excitement level, the pre-play, foreplay and every other aspect of life can help determine the maximum length I achieve. Each encounter is different. At my very best I am 8.25 inches long.

Some times during oral pre-play I can even achieve a greater girth than my signature indicates, but you can be confident that I do not break out a tape measure to ascertain how much.

I am in the moment for this great activity and I enjoy it.

Just had an exciting week-end. The week-end was Thursday and Friday. But when you no longer work, you can take your week-end anytime you desire. A short on the road trip and an exciting resort lodge with plenty of great food. No liquor and plenty of sexual activity. Great fun. I know that I achieved my full length measurement. Again, Enjoyed it very much.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
soft I am now 9". Hard I'm 10+.

I've seen your pictures. What are you sprinkling on your Corn Flakes in the morning? While you surely have a nice big dick (much larger than mine, I'll admit), it's more like 5" hard and 7.5" erect. Show us some pix with measurements to confirm your claims!

Hughdann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wish I had that problem !!! flacid 2", erect 3.5"

I wouldn't complain if I were you.

Do you know that I got quoted $28k for penis enlargement in Sydney AU - anyone know of cheaper places etc

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed...edging definitely plays a role in getting your dick as throbbing hard as possible.

By edging do you mean something like edging for sex? Similar too "itching" for sex. :confused:

I wasn't sure what you guys meant. I've never come across this term in this context.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
By edging do you mean something like edging for sex? Similar too "itching" for sex. :confused:

I wasn't sure what you guys meant. I've never come across this term in this context.

In case you aren't joking:

Edging is when you keep someone close to orgasm for as long as possible. It can make the orgasm much nicer :smile:

It's common in the BDSM scene.

I beat your blackjack score.

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In case you aren't joking:

Edging is when you keep someone close to orgasm for as long as possible. It can make the orgasm much nicer :smile:

It's common in the BDSM scene.

I beat your blackjack score.

Thanks for the clarification rec. Is it sort of like a tantric sex thing?

I don't think so.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the clarification rec. Is it sort of like a tantric sex thing?

I don't think so.

It's much like tantric sex, with the belief that holding back an orgasm will make it even stronger. Tantric sex is more voluntary though, and the people hold back their own orgasms. With BDSM, the person is denied their orgasm and kept on the edge... until they go supernova.

You beat my score by 20,000. This will be rectified soon enough