Varicocele :(

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys I noticed recently that my left nut hang alot lower than my right so i made a trip to the urologist.. he said its a varicocele and nothing to be worried about and that its not serious.. but i can't get over it what if a girl doesent liike the fact that one of my nuts hang so much lower than the other?:frown1: and it caused my scrotal raphe to shift to the right testcile.. so the scrotal line isn't in the middle since the left testicle hangs so low the scrotal raphe is on the right testicle im scared it won't loook good having low hangiing huge varicocele nuts.. :frown1: hope u other fellow low hangers/varicocele guys can give me some advice on how to cope with this.....

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey man, I wouldn't get too hung up over it. I'm pretty sure the balls are meant to be slightly mismatched in height anyway, as a way of avoiding them clanking together so much. I've had a varicocele and it hasn't adjusted how low my balls hang relatively to each other, so the two may not even be related.

Ref the varicocele itself, I just went to the doc after finding a lump on one of my balls. About the only effect that actually comes out of having one of these is that there is a slight correlation between having one and lesser fertility. There are a lot of guys who are infertile without a varicocele and a lot of guys with a varicocele who are completely fertile though (the doctors precise words to me were: 'you shouldn't rely on this as contraception'!), and as I said I believe the correlation is slight, so there's essentially not a lot to worry about.

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
bro that means alot to me. for the past 2 years since i noticed the varicocele every time i look at it i get insecure. like wat if a girl wont like my big low hanign balls? like i dont know wat to think of it. im always hung up on itt.. i mean i have ocd my obssesive thoughts tell me to keep compulsing aabout it. i no its irrational for me to thing like that. idk if im making any sense but thanks for the advice man. does your left hang lower than ur right?

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get an operation? How old are you? Varicocele can be a cause of sterility. I was operated at the age of 22 and it's one of the best things I could do in my life (the next one - as far as sex is concerned will be to get circumcised).

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boi, you are spending way too much time on worring about what some chick that you havent even met yet will think about your balls. If she dosent like them, screw her, the balls do not make the man. I have had varicocele in both of my balls since I was a kid. (explains why I had big nuts) My left ball hangs a lot lower than mt right. Not one chick ever commented on that aspect of my balls. It has never botherd me one bit, I have four children, so i would say I am fertle....Enjoy what you have, and stop sweating the small stuff, because it's all small stuff.

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
man its great knowing theres other guys out there like me that have big low hanging varicocele nuts:).. and euro y would u wanna get circumcised? doesent that make sex worse becuase ur penis would be much less sensitive.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man its great knowing theres other guys out there like me that have big low hanging varicocele nuts:).. and euro y would u wanna get circumcised? doesent that make sex worse becuase ur penis would be much less sensitive.

It is already not so sensitive because my skin was always rolled back. Now it just looks weird.

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
It is already not so sensitive because my skin was always rolled back. Now it just looks weird.

Two questions.. First did u get a emoblization to correct ur varicocele or did u get the surgery?

Second why would you get ur cock circucmcised if u already have lack of sensitivity.. circummcision will just make it worse so idk what u mean by "im getting circumcised for better sex".. please explain :confused:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got the surgery according to Palomo (closing some veins in your belly).
My skin is not taut although not too much so I don't get enough friction and the foreskin going back and forth does not stimulate at all.

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also have a varicocele, it can be pretty uncomfortable and painful at times, but the doctors will not try to fix something like that until it becomes severely problematic, if it ever does. For now I have been told that I basically have to live with it, which i don't mind, id like to avoid having a procedure if i can. However I understand what it feels like to worry about it, and how a potential partner may react to it, however i think it is much less of a problem that it may seem to us, It's mainly an insecurity that it is visibly offputting, but im certain that it wont be an issue at all. The only way it majorly affects me is that at times i have to be extremely careful not to accidentally knock it or something because it frigging hurts!

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
I also have a varicocele, it can be pretty uncomfortable and painful at times, but the doctors will not try to fix something like that until it becomes severely problematic, if it ever does. For now I have been told that I basically have to live with it, which i don't mind, id like to avoid having a procedure if i can. However I understand what it feels like to worry about it, and how a potential partner may react to it, however i think it is much less of a problem that it may seem to us, It's mainly an insecurity that it is visibly offputting, but im certain that it wont be an issue at all. The only way it majorly affects me is that at times i have to be extremely careful not to accidentally knock it or something because it frigging hurts!

I can so relate to u man im in the same position.. Question what does your partner think of it? does she even notice they hang low and look a bit odd

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a low-hanging left testicle, but it is not from varicocele - probably from hydrocele, but maybe also accentuated in the last few years by damage from a guy who got overactive with my testicles. I have been somewhat self-conscious about it but not excessively. No women or men have ever paid much attention, except maybe to comment on what big balls I have. I read that up to 20% of men may be affected. Varicocele can be corrected.

There are 5 different methods to repair a varicocele. Four are surgical in nature and the fifth is performed via radiological embolization. The gold standard surgical technique is called microsurgical inguinal varicocele repair. This approach has the greatest success in repairing the varicocele, preventing recurrence and has the lowest complication rate

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
yea it gets to me alot.. like wenever i look at them im like y r they so big and y do they hang so low.. maybe u guys can help give me a peace of mind or something idk.. i think about it alott..

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had low hangers and a varicocele of my left testicle for over fifty years and it's never been a problem, either with sterility of my partners' reactions. I've had dozens of relationships and hundreds of short term hookups and no-one has ever even mentioned it. I don't know what it might take to get your mind off of it, but it's really nothing to worry about.

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media
I've had low hangers and a varicocele of my left testicle for over fifty years and it's never been a problem, either with sterility of my partners' reactions. I've had dozens of relationships and hundreds of short term hookups and no-one has ever even mentioned it. I don't know what it might take to get your mind off of it, but it's really nothing to worry about.

Well that kindda helped :smile:.. p.s. im not gay but dude u got a nice thick cock

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can so relate to u man im in the same position.. Question what does your partner think of it? does she even notice they hang low and look a bit odd

Well I'm actually gay, I don't have a partner, but I guess a guy would undersatnd a bit more maybe.

Garaam

Just Browsing
Media

TastyFox

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most women could care less about balls. They are ALL about the cock. I would say 95% interest in your cock and 5% interest in your balls. In fact, I bet if someone did a survey and asked if a woman cared if her lover had balls or not--they would say they do not care. They have almost zero function to a woman sexually--they are just there---kinda like your ear. Don't get me wrong--they are nice to lick on as part of worshiping the WHOLE package of a man. But most women I know barely even go near a guy's balls because women can be kinda conservative about bj's in general. ( They should learn to LOVE IT!!!). So do not worry about your balls. If you have something going on--definitely go to a UROLOGIST and they can advise you on YOUR health.