Varicose vein on lip

I used to wear lipstick for the whole day and didn't care to remove it before going to sleep. I think that might have caused a varicose vein on my upper lip. I have consulted a doctor and he recommended to undergo a sclerotherapy treatment from Toronto. It is very painful and sometimes it is aching too. Is this cancerous? I am really scared. Is there anybody over here with similar experience? Please give some genuine replies. Thanks in advance.

Well, pretty good bet that not many of us are doctors, and just from a brief text description, we couldn't make that much of a guess anyway. So I'm not making any guesses as to whether something is cancerous or not. You already said you have consulted a doctor. If you didn't get enough information from them, get a second opinion from, y'know, another doctor.............

Reactions: 950483 and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're looking for medical advice on a site about big penises, a throbbing lip-vein is the least of your problems.
Hey, obviously this is a legitimate concern for her don't be mean. Not everyone's life revolves around big cocks.

I just would advise to seek professional advice... there are a lot of ppl on here who think they are experts in everything. But you should probably take caution...

chrisman901

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I disagree. A rather appropriate forum category to post that question. With good feedback. Get yourself a few looks from a few different doctors. I personally wouldn't hold one accountable for that kind of decision, could be nothing. As far as asking in the forums... Why the Fuck not? Other than the predictable ridicule from a nobody. Lol, yeah, swimmersox, Fuck you and your unnecessary, poorly thought out response.

Reactions: rtg

As far as I know varicose veins have nothing to do with cancer. Lipstick definitely has nothing to do with varicose veins, unless quite a few people have been plastering it over their legs and forgetting to wash it off before bedtime. You are catastrophizing. Of course this doesn't mean that you 100% don't have cancer. The only way anyone could answer that question is if they conducted the right tests and used actual science to come up with an answer.

Don't worry so much :), and stop drinking caffeine and alcohol.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
A varicosity is rare involving your lip. More likely it is a hemangioma, which is a non cancerous blood vessel tumor. They can present as a cosmetic issue but they are not dangerous, except in very rare cases.

Reactions: 950483

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
md here...family practice so not an expert on varicose viens....varicose viens are caused by faulty valves in the viens....most common in lower extremities....cause that's wear blood pools furthest awayfrom body.....gravity taking its toll....cause by heredity ,walking or standing to long.....

varicose viens are not cancer...more a mechanical issue...not unregulated cell division (cancer,tumors etc)

without an exam my guess is hemangioma

lip can be a very painful spot...lots of nerves...lots of vasculature....so if you can get treated...do it...for cosmetic as well as pain

and lipstick will not cause it

this is not my professional opinion....just some quick stuff off top of head....basically what I'd tell a friend