Varieties of Vaginal Orgasms? How do you know which one you're having?

Segasaurus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been surfing for some time here and finally decided to surface from lurkdom to see if anyone can answer some of my questions.

I'm aware of three types of vaginal orgasms discussed on various message boards I surf. G-Spot, Cul-de-sac and Epicenter. There may also be others that I'm unaware of - if so please tell me. I've also noticed I feel a very pleasurable spot approximately 3.5 - 4 inches in anally but have no idea what this area is called. Is there a female equivalent to a prostate? Is that why this particular spot feels good when I rub it with my 5 inch vibrator (vibe does double-duty until I get a job and get some spare cash to get real dildos, etc).

Is there a physical sensory difference between these 3 different types of orgasms? i.e. Can you tell which one you're experiencing? Can you have them with a dildo or only with a partner? I ask because right now I have no partner so a dildo is my only option in my quest to become vaginally orgasmic - and hopefully multiply vaginally orgasmic.

I think :confused: I almost had my first vaginal orgasm today except my fingers and hand started to go numb again. There's a spot further in that feels absolutely divine to hit with my vibe. Problem is every time I feel I'm about to peak my fingers go numb and I have to quit (It takes 30 minutes or more of forceful thumping to get that peaking sensation). :frown1: FYI, I've been treated over the years for carpel tunnel to the point of having to wear wrist splints and take time off from work to let my hands recouperate. When my fingers and hand go numb they go completely numb and take hours or even days to regain sensation.

I'm thinking if I get a longer dildo - approximately 8 - 10 inches it will give me plenty of 'handle' sticking out so I could use my entire hand instead of relying only on my two fingers to provide the force needed for that feeling (and hopefully avoid my fingers and hand going numb). Assuming that's possible - how do I know which spot it is I'm hitting (cul-de-sac or epicenter or some other as yet unknown spot)? Do the orgasms they produce feel different? The only one I know it isn't is my g-spot since I've discovered that's only two inches in.

I've never been able to ejaculate either. Does g-spot stimulation typically require intense constant pressure? Tapping pressure? No pressure, just rubbing instead? Or something else entirely?

Also, I've been searching the web for a program that might allow me to shorten the depth of my vaginal track - kinda the flip side to guys doing PE. Is there anything a woman can do to shorten it up (exercises, etc) - even if the gain is only temporary? Or am I stuck with the depth I have now?

My apologies if these questions have already been answered. I searched the topics but couldn't really find anything that quite addressed my questions.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds like masturbation is a leading cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

Seriously, you don't need to shorten the depth of your pussy, as there are longer dildos and longer men out there. You can also buy cucumbers for reasonable prices in familiar shapes or you can carve your own fantasy cuke.

Relaxation may help, chasing the dream is fun but enjoying your fantasies may be more fruitful.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow Sega. I am very impressed with your determination and precision... but I have no idea what kind of orgasms I have. They just feel incredible, and sometimes have a nice double-peak that knocks me on my ass. If I'm not being penetrated when I come I get a deep ache from the convulsions contracting around nothing, so that's one of the reasons I like being full at the same time. But it's still clitoral stimulation that is doing it (partially from the inside), not vaginal.

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know all the terms, like you do, but I know the difference between what happens (for me anyways)!

If I have a clitoral orgasm, it is kinda like the feeling of relief when you really, really need to pee, then finally do. (And no, no peeing is involved), Blissful.

A vaginal orgasm gives me that thumping, squeezing, contraction that can last for ages until I am crying out for it to stop. This can be achieved with or without penetration, but with is better, as there's something to get squeezed.

A G-Spot 'O' is similar to both of the above put together, for me. That's the bit that can be stimulated from either orifice, so in vag penetration, length helps.

Personally G-spot stimulation is best when it's very patiently tapped, repeatedly. That's the only one that needs patience, as when I am sat astride a chap, grinding into his groin, totally full, taking him to the hilt... it's all over in nano-seconds, for me!

HTH

Segasaurus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love-it said:
It sounds like masturbation is a leading cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.
:18:

Seriously, you don't need to shorten the depth of your pussy, as there are longer dildos and longer men out there.

Perhaps I didn't speak quite truthfully in saying there's no one.

There's a man I don't want to give up for anyone. I wouldn't trade him for the world. I care about him very, very much and want to please him when we finally meet (I met him online and talk to him via Skype most nights and we're trying to get our schedules coordinated to meet. We live on nearly opposite ends of the country - he north, me south). Thus my search for a way to shorten my vaginal track and to orgasm vaginally.

He is doing PE. I've told him many times it is totally unneccessary to do that for me. I've told him if he continues it'll be for himself, not me. He never listens and keeps at it. I think it makes him happy doing it. I want him to do whatever makes him happy. But I still worry he feels pressure and doubts me despite all my reassurances. If there's a way I can shorten my kitty I'm hoping it will take pressure off of him for the need to somehow 'perform' for me.

You can also buy cucumbers for reasonable prices in familiar shapes or you can carve your own fantasy cuke.
Cukes - the poor woman's dildo. :biggrin1: Guess it's time to take a trip to the grocery store.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Just be careful you don't break it off... Stranger things have shown up in the emergency room.:tongue:
I think it's a good idea to wrap almost any toy in a condom for tidyness and for this reason!!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I can definitely attest to that, having previously worked in one.

advice: don't try to put a mayonnaise jar up your ass.
Duly noted.

btw what happened to you? I remember when you first joined here I got the distinct impression that I was not going to like you, but then you started kicking lots of ass and being cool like that. What gives? Have you started doing drugs or something?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
Duly noted.

btw what happened to you? I remember when you first joined here I got the distinct impression that I was not going to like you, but then you started kicking lots of ass and being cool like that. What gives? Have you started doing drugs or something?

I still don't like you.

But yes, I am doing lots of drugs now. My doctor said the heroin and crystal meth used in tandem would help my glaucoma.

Segasaurus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God damn. Now I'm getting unhappy messages for having posted here. Somehow posting here apparently has branded me a hypocrite and traitor to everything I posted at Measure.

Ok. I'm sorry but I'm gonna rant for a minute. :mad:

To anyone passing emails and PMs about me:

I walk my talk. Posting my questions here in no way contradicts anything I've ever said over there. Go back and read my past posts. I've always maintained I have no preference one way or the other.

But I've come to respect the knowledge many of the women of LPSG possess in the months that I've lurked here. It's a collective knowledge of far greater depth, breadth and experience than my own. The only other person to rival all the collective knowledge here is Zaneblue all by herself. And if I knew where she posted regularly you can bet your bottom dollar I'd be registed to that board and posting back and forth with her daily too.

If you're going to go fishing you go where the fish are. And the Fish (aka Women) are here. Measure is seriously lacking in female participation - in large part imo because being questioned about your integrity and the truthfullness of your statements chases women away.

My question pertains to female orgasms and only females have lived through and experienced what I'm asking about - how to distinguish the physical sensations of one vaginal orgasm from another. It makes no sense posting this question at Measure when only 3 women including myself ever post there.

Not every woman here is a Size Queen. Bronxy, I know isn't nor am I. But just because many of these women are doesn't mean I'm going to discount what they have to say. Knowledge is knowledge. Experience is experience. And I go where I think the knowledge and experience to answer my questions is - and right now it's here - not Measure.

And I'm doing the asking out of love. Love for a certain special guy who holds a very special place in my heart. When I meet him I want to rock his world asunder. He'll know I love him. He'll know I adore him. And he'll know there's nobody else at LPSG or anywhere else on this planet who will ever replace him in my heart or in my bed.

That's why I'm here. If you don't like it, lump it.

*end rant*

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sega - you are WELCOME here. If anyone is annoying you via PM, there is an "ignore" function that will allow you to block their PMs and posts. Or, feel free to report anyone who's harassing you to the Moderators.

If anyone from Measurection or any other site is lurking around here for the purpose of giving you or anyone else a hard time, they have serious psychological issues that need addressing. If any such a person is reading this post, FUCK OFF NOW.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
Is this your way of coming on to me? Because if it is, I must warn you that it's working.

:biggrin1:

U cute Spadle !!! If i could i would adopt you....:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spladle said:
I suppose I'm too old for breast feeding, huh? :frown:

Oh wait, what am I saying? Breast milk is disgusting.

n/m

Yes you are..and yes it is...:biggrin1:

I afford to feed u only Taco Bell....:tongue:

Better stay where you are....:rolleyes: but i try...:smile: