Varieties of Vaginal Orgasms? How do you know which one you're having?

Segasaurus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Riven650 said:
Hello segasaurus,
I think stud-hunter is giving you some good advice (above). I do think you should bear in mind that there is a lot of exaggeration about. Those posts that make you envious, you know, the ones about women experiencing exotic and interesting sounding orgasms. I think you should take them with a pinch of salt, just like we have to take the size and experience claims of a lot of guys around here.

stud_hunter and I are simply saying you will be more likely to achieve sexual satisfaction and happiness if you take the pressure off yourself and your lovers. We're just alarmed that you are so obsessive about these orgasm goals, and we are trying to encourage you to think about sex as an enjoyable activity in it's self, rather than as a means to an end.

You have said several times things like '............Hell, I'm not having any'..........., and '........... whenever the hell that's gonna be next. At this point I have no idea when that's gonna be. *shrug* .............' That sounds a lot like a girl who would like someone nice to give her a good seeing-to. Please be careful not to frighten off that someone nice each time by allowing your obsession to take you over. After all, there's got to be something in it for him.
:smile:
I began in part because my guy got upset when he learned I've never had a vaginal orgasm of any kind. He wanted to know how I'd gone so long without one. It just floored him. And then he started to worry that he wouldn't satisfy me. :frown1:

To clarify:

I'm not asking any man anywhere at anytime ever to 'give' me a vaginal orgasm. It's not his responsibility. We're just there to have fun together. A vaginal orgasm is a nice bonus but not neccessary.

Somehow I don't think he's gonna listen even though I've stated it publicly in this forum.

But I sure would be like to be able to give them to myself. If it never happens, ok - so be it. I was being honest when I said I'd be disappointed if I never know what they're like. You should read Zaneblue describe hers. And she most definitely has those godly drop-you-to-your-fucking knees vaginal orgasms. She's legendary for them. To the point she's been interviewed by magazines and newspapers around the world. And now the women on her diet/kegel/supplement program are achieving the same thing. She's so successful at it she's won a book contract and getting medical trials going to study why it works.

The majority of women who've gone on her program (that's well over 100 and counting) are now reporting in her diet is a great success (from what I understand anyway). And these were formerly non vaginally orgasmic women.

Except for a handful like me. It's raised my libido a bit - which she predicted it would do. But I'm one of a tiny handful of women for whom we've seen no change in orgasmic ability.

She has said her diet works on women with normal free testosterone levels. But she's stated it will not work for women who have low free testosterone and an imbalance of dopamine. High free testosterone, dopamine levels and suppression of testosterone-binding-hormone (or whatever the hell it's called) are a critical key to vaginal orgasmic ability. You can be toned vaginally like a bodybuilder but without the other 2 pillars (right balance of hormones and good bloodflow to the area) you won't have them. For women with low free testosterone her program won't work unless they go on testosterone replacement therapy.

That's why I stated earlier I wish I could afford to get tests run. I can't so I'm trying to do other things to raise it. Like exercise - particularly weightlifting. It doesn't raise testosterone in women to anywhere near the degree it does it men. But it does raise them. I just hope the binding hormone isn't taking out the extra T weightlifting gives me.

Segasaurus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think now it was counterproductive to post here. I should've taken my questions to Zaneblue. I apologize for pestering you all.

Best wishes to the board.

*sinks back into the depths of lurkdom*

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Segasaurus said:
I began in part because my guy got upset when he learned I've never had a vaginal orgasm of any kind. He wanted to know how I'd gone so long without one. It just floored him. And then he started to worry that he wouldn't satisfy me. :frown1:

To clarify:

I'm not asking any man anywhere at anytime ever to 'give' me a vaginal orgasm. It's not his responsibility. We're just there to have fun together. A vaginal orgasm is a nice bonus but not neccessary.

Somehow I don't think he's gonna listen even though I've stated it publicly in this forum.

But I sure would be like to be able to give them to myself. If it never happens, ok - so be it. I was being honest when I said I'd be disappointed if I never know what they're like. You should read Zaneblue describe hers. And she most definitely has those godly drop-you-to-your-fucking knees vaginal orgasms. She's legendary for them. To the point she's been interviewed by magazines and newspapers around the world. And now the women on her diet/kegel/supplement program are achieving the same thing. She's so successful at it she's won a book contract and getting medical trials going to study why it works.

The majority of women who've gone on her program (that's well over 100 and counting) are now reporting in her diet is a great success (from what I understand anyway). And these were formerly non vaginally orgasmic women.

Except for a handful like me. It's raised my libido a bit - which she predicted it would do. But I'm one of a tiny handful of women for whom we've seen no change in orgasmic ability.

She has said her diet works on women with normal free testosterone levels. But she's stated it will not work for women who have low free testosterone and an imbalance of dopamine. High free testosterone, dopamine levels and suppression of testosterone-binding-hormone (or whatever the hell it's called) are a critical key to vaginal orgasmic ability. You can be toned vaginally like a bodybuilder but without the other 2 pillars (right balance of hormones and good bloodflow to the area) you won't have them. For women with low free testosterone her program won't work unless they go on testosterone replacement therapy.

That's why I stated earlier I wish I could afford to get tests run. I can't so I'm trying to do other things to raise it. Like exercise - particularly weightlifting. It doesn't raise testosterone in women to anywhere near the degree it does it men. But it does raise them. I just hope the binding hormone isn't taking out the extra T weightlifting gives me.

Segasaurus.

An exam to verify the testosterone content of your blood should not be that expensive. You can be selective, you do not need to find out about the whole spectrum of hormones, just ask for a testosterone exam.
Your gynecologist should be able to help you with that.

Segasaurus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jessica said:
Segasaurus.

An exam to verify the testosterone content of your blood should not be that expensive. You can be selective, you do not need to find out about the whole spectrum of hormones, just ask for a testosterone exam.
Your gynecologist should be able to help you with that.
Thanks Jessica. Maybe someday I can. Unfortunately I'm unemployed so I hang on to whatever pennies I have tightly.

I haven't been to a gynecologist in 15 years. Haven't had any jobs in that timespan that gave medical insurance. Yeah...toss me in the category of 35 million Americans with no health insurance. When I see a physician it's always my own chump change that pays.

I wanted to add something else. I've been told I have an unusually tiny clit. Zane says this is also a sign of low free testosterone as androgen sites on the clitoris will respond to sufficient levels of T. Women with high amounts of T tend to (but not always) have larger clits than women with low T.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Segasaurus said:
I wanted to add something else. I've been told I have an unusually tiny clit. Zane says this is also a sign of low free testosterone as androgen sites on the clitoris will respond to sufficient levels of T. Women with high amounts of T tend to (but not always) have larger clits than women with low T.

An ex girlfriend of mine had a tiny clitoris but she was ultraorgasmic, yours seems to work fine so I don't think that you should worry about it.