Variety

cooleyhound

Just Browsing
Media
so heres a question im not sure has been asked here before or not.

Ladies most of us know that there are many different types of orgasms, clitoral, g spot, a spot, etc.. now some women have only experienced one or two of these different types. Also most would acknowlege there are different levels of orgasmic intensity ranging from "i think i came to OMG i need to take a sick day from work tomorrow to recover"

So the question is, for those women who can experience a range of different types and intensities of orgasm. How important is variety?

For example lets say you were dating casually three guys but it was kind of time for you to get more serious, the guys were getting more attached and you were starting to get emotionally invested in thier lives as well. Lets assume all three were equals in terms of security, etc. who would you be more likely to choose.

one who was mister guarantee, he could give you intense orgasms everytime because he knew that one button that triggered your fireworks. you could have multiples with this guy just because he could work that one spot as long as you could take it. Sex with him was definitely a go-to, when you needed that fix.

another guy made you come in a variety of different ways, but the orgasms werent always as intense, they varied in intensity also. But on any given night he was capable of satisfying you in many different ways. Sex with this guy was somewhat hit or miss, because he away always mixing in new stuff not all the new stuff worked for you.

the third guy was a puppydog, he was gentle, loving and liked walks in the park. Sex with him was nice, sweet and after you really felt loved.

OK last question.

Which one would you be more likely to miss the sex with once youve made your choice and settled down?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who would I choose? I'd choose the one I loved.

Who would I miss? None of them - there's no one in my past life I ever think of in that way. Once I'm over someone I'm over him.

You've never thought of past lovers with fondness and wished that a current lover was as skilled? I definitely have!

I've never really worried about current performance, because sex usually gets better and better over time, in my experience, but I have had lovers who were definitely better than others from the very first time.

Sex with TheBoyfriend the first time was so perfect, it was like he stole the fantasies I had about having sex with him and performed directly from the script.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm in the once I'm over it I'm over it camp too. I don't think of past lovers at all. Not sexually or longingly anyways.

So the question is, for those women who can experience a range of different types and intensities of orgasm. How important is variety?

For example lets say you were dating casually three guys but it was kind of time for you to get more serious, the guys were getting more attached and you were starting to get emotionally invested in thier lives as well. Lets assume all three were equals in terms of security, etc. who would you be more likely to choose.

one who was mister guarantee, he could give you intense orgasms everytime because he knew that one button that triggered your fireworks. you could have multiples with this guy just because he could work that one spot as long as you could take it. Sex with him was definitely a go-to, when you needed that fix.

another guy made you come in a variety of different ways, but the orgasms werent always as intense, they varied in intensity also. But on any given night he was capable of satisfying you in many different ways. Sex with this guy was somewhat hit or miss, because he away always mixing in new stuff not all the new stuff worked for you.

the third guy was a puppydog, he was gentle, loving and liked walks in the park. Sex with him was nice, sweet and after you really felt loved.

OK last question.

Which one would you be more likely to miss the sex with once youve made your choice and settled down?

Variety is very important to me, so I guess in your scenario I'd pick the middle guy. I'd miss sex with that guy the most.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. Never.

I'm in the once I'm over it I'm over it camp too. I don't think of past lovers at all. Not sexually or longingly anyways.

Variety is very important to me, so I guess in your scenario I'd pick the middle guy. I'd miss sex with that guy the most.

Lucky women! I have not been so lucky. I've been in relationships with men who I thought were very well matched with me, with the exception of how satisfied I was in the bedroom. Having previously had much better lovers, I have wished that those men were more open to experimentation and less resistant to change.

I definitely am not having that problem now!

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find this interesting, I've had several past girlfriends, fuckbuddies, and an ex-wife return, some within days, others weeks or months.

Now, of those only one still intoxicates me with her memory. If only there were a methadone for those types :)