various erection lengths

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by critique_2k, Nov 1, 2010.

1. critique_2k

critique_2k New Member

Anyone ever experience one day they half erect the next day its all the way erect? I've also noticed sometimes I don't get as hard in pussy verses masturbation verses wearing a condom... its uncontrollable but I'm usually the hardest the longest I go without busing a nut. I assume most of yall the same hardness all the time so I'm just trying to get a comparison based off different ppl here.

2. TDurden1979

TDurden1979 Member

Albums:
    I can see as much of a difference as 3/4" depending on arousal level. I'd say that goes for both length and girth. If it's been a few days I can get hard as steel.

3. D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker Account Disabled

No, for me it's difficult to get fully completely 100% erect and stay that way. Usually my dick gets hard and changes various lengths during a session.

I'd say I bounce around from 6.5 inches to 7.25 in length. I usually hover around 7 though.

4. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    are you drinking?

5. scruffylookin

scruffylookin Member

Albums:
    Its definitely a chemistry of mutual attraction, I claim to be a nine but i def can swell way past that as my ex's have claimned so if the chemistry is there, there s extra girth and length to me... and I seem to always get thicker before i cum hard

6. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    In length it doesn't differs - max 1cm; so less than 0.5" max
    In girth and hardness there is a visible difference.
    And it has for me nothing to do with mutual attraction.
    Some days I'm in the mood for sex - and some days not.

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The length and hardness of my erections vary by as much as an inch. There have been times that I'm crazy turned on and my dick is so huge and hard that I'm afraid that it's going to break. J/K! There are other times when I'm smaller and less hard, yet I still get off great. I'm sure that there are a multitude of factors that affect it.

8. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    I do notice that sometimes my girth reduces a bit, despite i feel the full hrd on

9. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Anything that acts as a vasoconstrictor (nicotine, caffeine, meds like adderall) can reduce the ability for full blood flow and decrease ability to become fully engorged. I keep cheap and safe vasodilators like citrulline d-malate and l-arginine in my toolkit to balance things out.

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

I swing between 6.5 and 7 in length and 5,3 and 5,45 in girth..so there's a little variation.. but there's a noticeable variation in hardness..my cock is quite a shower and what it gains from semi to fully hard is mostly hardness... when it's semi it has a length of 6.3 and a girth of 5,3 midshaft... btw I claim to be 6.9 (slightly bp and using a ruler) x 5.4 (midshaft) that is my standard fully hard erection most of the times... condoms always make my cock to shrink and be semihard and this is why I use them very few times...they don't allow me to feel anything so I quickly lose my hardness... does it happen to you too???

11. mexdude

mexdude New Member

Albums:
    To me the condom (average sized ones, havent tried others) press tight all my peins, and i can keep the erection longer, maybe cause i have quite a consistent girth from the base to the head

Draft saved Draft deleted