Varsity Diner Atlanta Friday Night

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You: tall, dark,hung with that cute gap in the middle of your smile!! With a gr8 dick like yours, I'm sure you're a member here.

Me: filled, satisfied and happy to feel your warmth, even tho the mens room was kinda dirty!!

I just wanted to say thanx for a gr8 nightcap, but i never got your name, just a look at your 300C as you drove off with that massive, juicy piece of yours probably still oozing.....Thanks!!!Mellisa

AHAHAHAHAHA Damnit at Richard you hit the nail on the head. Oh ok ok ok here it goes everyone my turn to right a story........

You trying hard to think of a lie that will make you sound hot and sexy to all the men on the interenet.......Me unimpressed by your obviously lying at weak attempt at alleged promiscuity.......

Come the hell on girl I have been to the Varsity in Atlanta god knows how many times. Anyone that would fuck in that bathroom is a goddamn skank. Please do not even try to rep that. Not too mention that is one of the most busy restraunts in that town and there is tons and tons of men in and out of that bathroom all day. Your ass would have been snagged up and hauled down to Fulton Street so damn fast. Save that shit.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
AHAHAHAHAHA Damnit at Richard you hit the nail on the head. Oh ok ok ok here it goes everyone my turn to right a story........

You trying hard to think of a lie that will make you sound hot and sexy to all the men on the interenet.......Me unimpressed by your obviously lying at weak attempt at alleged promiscuity.......

Come the hell on girl I have been to the Varsity in Atlanta god knows how many times. Anyone that would fuck in that bathroom is a goddamn skank. Please do not even try to rep that. Not too mention that is one of the most busy restraunts in that town and there is tons and tons of men in and out of that bathroom all day. Your ass would have been snagged up and hauled down to Fulton Street so damn fast. Save that shit.

wow....such venom and anger over a simple thank you, you have many needs that are obviously not being met, one of which is clearly the proper usage of the English language. " interenet"??

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
don't act like a typo is the biggest intellectual flaw out there, I mean really the opinion of someone who screwed at first meeting a stranger, in a public bathroom no less, is really not going to be valued all that highly in the first place

just_a_girl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You: tall, dark,hung with that cute gap in the middle of your smile!! With a gr8 dick like yours, I'm sure you're a member here.

Me: filled, satisfied and happy to feel your warmth, even tho the mens room was kinda dirty!!

I just wanted to say thanx for a gr8 nightcap, but i never got your name, just a look at your 300C as you drove off with that massive, juicy piece of yours probably still oozing.....Thanks!!!Mellisa

Wow...if it's true and Wow...if it's not. Both wows should be for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

Pet peeve # gazillion: Tall men squished into a smallish car...get a real car already...sheesh!!!

Agreed...15 minutes of fucking there would definitely get you a guaranteed all expenses paid one-way road trip with Atlanta's finest...no passing go and no collecting $200.

Sounds like this belongs on the missed connections section of craigslist.

Love it!!!! Now you need to come help me clean up the coffee that spewed outta my mouth. LMAO!!!!

A typographical, and or gramatical error is not near as big a personal flaw as having to tell a lie to look cool only for said lie to be about fucking someone in the bathroom of a fastfood facility.

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mmmmmm, The Varsity. what'llyahave! I want two chilli cheese red dogs with a side of chopped onions, rings and a large FO. Obviously, I can't go there often.

Let's assume the story's true...

Sounds like you were at the Varsity Jr. on Lindbergh. Restroom is a "one holer" (as my former marine ex would call it) with an exterior entrance that is neither watched or locked. Due to the privacy and the ease of ingress/egress many street people and/or drug addicts use it. Nasty. Fucking. Place. Literally.

The gap tooth brotha probably just left the 24K or one of the other strip clubs on Cheshire. He'd have fucked anything so I guess it was good that anything was available.

Last edited: