vascetomy

macdonald: any you guys had the snip and wondering if after a few years it is effecting amount of cum one produces and need to releive themselves

jazz_jazz70: I had mine a year ago, and nothing at all has changed. Volume, desire, texture, taste, color, all the same.

Also, you can't ejaculate for a week afterwards, but that first time, whoa what a load. I don't think I've been a week without cumming in 20 years.

bif5x5: I had one about 15 years ago. There was minor discomfort for about a week, but it quickly went away.

As far as my ability to get an erection, have an orgasm, cum, etc. No change.

I am happy in that I don't have to worry about having unwanted/unplanned children. BUT...we had two boys and now, years later, I do wish we'd have had a girl as well.

I recently was tested and I'm still steril.

Think about it before you do it. I know it's reverseable, but that operation is much more expensive & there is no 100% guarantee that you'll be fertile.

Remember when they were installing little valves that could be opened & closed? ...Too bad the valves leaked & they were discontinued!

thingsteal: Sperm only make up about 1% of your cum load, so a vasectomy wouldn't have any noticable effect.

I had a vasectomy a few years ago and there's no change whatsoever.

You guys who only had a week's worth of discomfort were lucky. I was on ibuprofen for a couple of weeks. I had to take the elevator at work to go up or down one floor. Going to the bathroom was a real struggle at first since I was wearing a jock and had those gauze pads to change. I didn't use a urinal until after the sutures dissolved.

One thing I couldn't stand was not cumming. They said wait a week but I was able to shoot after 4 days. If I remember correctly they said if you shot 20 times after the operation you were fairly certain to be depleted of any sperm. Got tested a couple times afterwards and I had zilch. Went home and fucked the wife and left a big load in her in celebration.

Tender: SB had a lot of trouble after his.
:(
sore, tender, for MONTHS, and lots of infections over and over couldnt get away from it.
still has alot of tenderness on the left side...
dr said it probably left some nerves exposed, blah blah very rare he said, can hurt for a couple of years...
its been like 5 now.
but we dont have to worry about anymore pregnancies...thank goodness...

Tender

Jim22cm: I had the snap three years ago ...
had aching balls for about 2 weeks ...

After that, no real changes ...
- I can still produce huge loads of cum ...
( I still shoot up to 12 spurts :)
- I still get rockhard erections ...
- My wife still doesn't like the taste of cum :-(

Vincentr1: I had a vasectomy seven blissful years ago and I couldn't be happier. Took less than a week to heal. It probably saved our marriage. Sex with my wife has increased 400 percent. Birth control pills were robbing her of desire and the fear of pregnancy was unbearable. Now she dresses twice as sexy and she enjoys sex more. We both look forward to our annual vacation at an adult only nude resort in the Carribean where we fuck three or fourtimes a day for a week solid and cry when we have to leave. We don't have sex as much at home due to work, kids, stress, yada yada yada. If you are certain you're finished with procreating, by all means dot it! You sleep easier without the added stress and with the added sex.

iggy: vasectom, cutting the vasa diferentia, tha passageway of the sperm cells that are stored by the epidydymis (if u examine your testes, the soft fleshy part). It is true that only about 1% of the ejaculate is sperm cells. The rest is produced by the prostate glands and accessory glands (bulbourethral, etc.) So there would be no significant decrease to the ejaculate. (but there would be as u age...)... the sperm cell that is not ejaculated will be reabsorbed by the body.

as with erection, libido, there would also be no significant decrease...

btw, im new here, will u guys welcome me?

grantstephens: After 4 kids for my wife, she drugged me, took me to the docs, had me snipped, woke me up 3 weeks later and has been screwing me almost everyday for 4 years now.

JK about the drugged me part, but I did go screaming.....

wvalady1968: [quote author=grantstephens link=board=health;num=1072274459;start=0#11 date=02/19/04 at 16:30:21]After 4 kids for my wife, she drugged me, took me to the docs, had me snipped, woke me up 3 weeks later and has been screwing me almost everyday for 4 years now.

JK about the drugged me part, but I did go screaming.....[/quote]
You should have taken the drugs.
;)

dfox7.3x5: I had a vasectomy about 25 years ago. Lethal Weapon I is no longer lethal, thank goodness. I had a phenomenal sperm count, which meant we got pregnant with incredible ease. That had to stop!

The only thing I noticed after recovery, and it's still true today, is that my cum is sticker than Elmer's Glue. If any post-cum sticks to my jock it's sometimes painful to extract my penis from its "holder." I should probably bottle it and retire! :D

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
macdonald said:
any you guys had the snip and wondering if after a few years it is effecting amount of cum one produces and need to releive themselves

I still produce the same amount of cum except there are no sperms in it. The sperm is reabsorbed into the body. I have regular sex [as before] and still masterbate when I want - therefore nothing has changed except no more sperm in my ejaculate. :wink: