Vascular Reconstructive Surgery?

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone had this surgery or heard of it?

This is what it says online i found.

Vascular Reconstructive Surgery
A small percentage of men undergo vascular reconstructive surgery to improve blood flow to the penis. Revascularization involves bypassing blocked veins or arteries by transferring a vein from the leg and attaching it so that it creates a path to the penis that bypasses the area of blockage. Young men with only local arterial blockage are the best candidates for this procedure. It may restore function in 50% to 75% of men.

Venous ligation is performed to prevent venous leak. Problematic veins are bound (ligated) or removed, which allows an adequate amount of blood to remain in the penis. It may improve function in 40% to 50% of men, but some men may experience problems over the long term.
Vascular surgery for erectile dysfunction is rarely performed and is generally considered experimental. Risks include nerve damage and the creation of scar tissue, both of which are causes of impotence. Surgeons experienced with these procedures may be difficult to find.

I'm talking to a doctor from another country Dr. Geng Long Hsu who is one of the best at venous ligation. I have venous leak and ED. I injured my penis 5 years ago while jelqing/masturbating and the only way since then i can get an erection and keep an erection is by sitting down and by squeezing my legs towards my penis and testicles. The moment i stand up or unsqueeze my legs, i lose my erection completely. Some people say that i do this because i have poor blood flow in my penis and that makes sense. I did have ultrasound of my penis when it was erect and my urologist said blood flow was fine. However, he never tested me for blood flow of penis when it was flaccid b/c according to him, its useless because blood flow has to be weak when flaccid.

Does anyone know more details about this vascular reconstructive surgery? There is a guy i talk to who had venous ligation done by Dr. Geng Long Hsu and he had venous leak. He tell me procedure was good except he does feel numbness on top shaft of his penis. There is another person who i talk to who had embolization done with coils for his venous leak. Does anyone know if that is related to blood flow or blood vessels?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a friend that had this done. he has a very large penis--12 in--the truth. around 6-7 years ago he was having trouble with it getting erect. so the doc's did some tests and found out he had a narrowing of an artery down there. they operated and now it works like a charm----he showed me---lucky me so i know these types of operations can be done good luck

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's 45 yrs old and he asked me what to do . so we started at a urologist's .this is a somewhat common procedure. as us guys can be quite hard on our dick, by his pubic bone was a large vein that split into a V shape.one vein going down his dick on the top and the other was used to fill the penis itself during erection. this V intersection had somewhat narrowed and he wasn't getting enough blood. he' a str8 dude and very shy so i don't thinkhe has done any jelging,why would he . every case is different so be good to your dick and it will be good to you. jelging in very dangerous , and as i've said b4-- i'd rather have a small dick that works than a big one that looks like a noodle good luck

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
Where did he get this done? what country? What physical problem did he have? Did he have venous leak? Can you tell me more about it?