Vascularity

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Headbang: great work! I am honored to have such a reply in my thread.

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by headbang8+Nov 27 2004, 12:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(headbang8 &#064; Nov 27 2004, 12:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Max@Oct 28 2004, 12:29 AM
I am in the veiny category: on a bad day sufficiently so as to be a pretty good match for the German autobahn map.
[post=261401]Quoted post[/post]​
"I must say, darling, it&#39;s uncanny" observed Madame Max "how your John Thomas is an exact replica of the ADAC autobahn map of the Dordogne, Bavaria, the Alps and the southern Rhine Valley&#33; Back at the Total station, it saved us eight of those silly Euro thingies which the French try to pass off as money nowadays.”

"The old fella comes in jolly handy on a motoring holiday to Austria, doesn&#39;t he?" Max replied. “Especially now, because I think we need some erections…er, I mean, directions. Could you find out where we are, my dearest?”

Madame Max squinted, as she opened the trapdoor-fly in her husband’s custom-tailored driving-jockstrap, “Maxwell, would you be so kind as to think about something naughty for a moment? Otherwise I’ll have to fetch my reading glasses.”

Max found it hard to concentrate on the road with visions of his wife as the hübsches Mädschen she once was, when his manhood was so youthful and smooth it could barely navigate the two lovers from Rustington to Bognor Regis. How times had changed&#33;

“That’s better&#33;” exclaimed Madame Max as she eyed the half-stiffy her husband obligingly rustled up. “Let’s see…we left the arterie at Frottage, and crossed the border from France at Mons, didn’t we?”

“And then there was that quaint half-German, half-French town called Pubiqué-Büsch, before we reached Müffmünchen.” Max added.

“Ah…I see where we are now,” his wife concluded. “You’ll need to hang a right at Putzsteht, pass between the twin peaks at Büstenhalter, which will get us to the Großer Muschraumkopf region. We go out through Pisschschlitz, and then take the left vein to Wien.”

“All this traveling has given me quite a Matterhorn.” Max whispered conspiratorially in her ear. “What’s say we pull over into this parkplatz and do our patriotic duty for England. Ich liebe dich&#33;”

“Ich liebe dick, too, darling. That’s why I married you.”
[post=265022]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Another headbang masterpiece.

:D

tightfit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a thick visible vein down the right side of my cock and one not quite as thick down the left side.
When I&#39;m hard there are quite a few others that are visible but not as thick.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
* clears throat *

me me me me me&#33;

* sings *

I&#39;m so veiny I probably think this topic&#39;s about me.
I&#39;m so veiny, you can bet I think this topic&#39;s about me.
Don&#39;t I? Don&#39;t I?

Apologies to Carly.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I am rather smooth until extremely erect, then i have pulsating bulging veins.
if i am erect but not that aroused there are no veins.