vasectomy and sex life

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Sep 9, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

for those who got the snip:

how old were you? and did you see any change in your sex life?

Two of my buddies had this done. One is his 20's the other 30's.Both with different experiences. one said the increase in the frequency of sex was unbelievable. But what he could believe what the sensation a pussy created without condom. The second guy second guy said there was no change in his sex life in fact it dropped. His wife used the excuse she was still worried about getting pregnant. Basically for her it was not about improving sex just not getting knocked up. Needless to say he was pissed.

2. nifty96098

nifty96098 New Member

Albums:
    Got snipped in my early 40s after fathering three children. Sex without contraception is great. I only had to use condoms from time to time, but hated them. My wife said it was time for me to take more responsibility for contraception so it was condoms or a vasectomy. I'm very happy with my decision.

3. Kat

Kat Member

My husband got a vasectomy in his mid thirties; I used the pill prior to that. We both thought it would be nice for him to take the responsibility. We were already having sex alot so I didn't really see an increase in freqency. One definite thing that I noticed was that I really wasn't worried about pregancy. I mean even with the pill there is always that small chance and that did sit in the back of my mind.

kat

4. Duke610

Duke610 Member

Albums:
    The first time I got off after it was done, I was just so glad that nothing exploded or fell off.

5. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Snipped at 37. No more condoms, other than for health reasons with casual or affair partners. It made spontaneous sex with my wife much easier and it had no negative effect on performance.

6. alien51

alien51 New Member

got mine in 82,i was 32.twin girls were born 3 mos. premie.if she'd gotten pregnant,it would've been 9mos.bedrest,one of us had to do it,so i voluteered.300 bucks,12 min. and done!never been better!no big deal.great,no worry sex!

7. Love-it

Gold Member

27 in 1976, cut down on the sex for the week or two it took to heal. My wife had used the copper 7(?) IUD. which had been reported as dangerous and the female surgery was more complicated and costly, so I opted to be cut. No children.

8. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I got a vasectomy done this year after fathering two children. After our last child was born my wife said it was time to review our method of family planning and we agreed that I would take more responsibility for contraception so it was condoms or a vasectomy. She used the pill prior to the birth and didn’t want to take the pill any longer and didn’t want to use any other form of female contraception.

At first we used condoms but our sex life took a nose dive, fiddling around finding a condom and rolling it over my penis took all the fun out of sex. Worse still even with condoms there was always that small chance of pregnancy and that did sit in the back of our minds.

Sex without contraception is great. It made spontaneous sex with my wife much easier and it has had no negative effect on my performance. We seem far more interested in sex and want it a lot more often. I highly recommend a vasectomy if you are totally sure you don’t want any more kids.

9. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

My husband had his when our girls were 4 & 5,so he was 36. My husband didn't think the pill was very safe ( back then there was much more estrogen in it)
    We did use condoms before that and I also used a diaphragm for a while.

I think sex was better after because we used to always have to "get" something if we were going to have sex.
    I tried the diaphragm because you can insert it up to 12 hours before sex, and that seemed to be less of a hassle than the condoms. My husband hated the condoms. There was no 'net' back then, and finding one that fit right wasn't easy.

So for us it made things much better.
    But a lot of that was due to the fact that we didn't have to worry about anything else.
    Even the diaphragm wasn't always ideal because you still have to plan something.

It does free you tho.

10. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

My wife also used a diaphragm for a while but found it messy and for some reason I could feel it in her when we had sex. So like the condom the diaphragm took away the spontaneity of making love.

11. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    I got snipped about six years ago and it was a definite boost to our sex life. My only regret is that I wish I had found a urologist who did the laser procedure, as my Doc struggled with one side which was very painful at the time, left me sore for about a month and feeling "funny" in my left nut for several motnhs more.

12. Small Hound

Small Hound New Member

I had a vasectomy at age 30 after having 3 great kids...

I did not notice any change in my normally vigorous sex drive...

Draft saved Draft deleted