this reduces sexual appetite (testosterone):

reduced sensation when ejaculating:

thanks

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a vasectomy about 8 years ago and there was no change in the amount of ejaculate or the color. My sex drive did not diminsh nor did my orgasm. The only thing that went down was my concern about getting some girl pregnant. My recovery was supposed to be 6 weeks - I did it in 4.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Other than the worry about knocking someone up, there is NO difference whatsoever.

The change in the amount of ejaculate is microscopic, much less than 1%, and not at all decectable.

There is zero change in hormone levels at and therefore no change in libido.

Once again, no change in sensation at all.

The only real change is is that you have zero worry about pregnancy and zero worry about contraception which makes sex easier and more frequent.

All in all, I'd suggest it to anyone.

The only downside is the akwardness of having to jack off into a cup, carry it around with you so that you can drop it off at the lab.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The hormones produced by your balls are responsible for your sex drive...not the tubes that carry sperm. There should be no difference in that.

I've seen some massive loads from guys who are snipped. I remember asking in 10th grade to our biology teacher in front of the class "Does a vasectomy make ejaculate clear instead of white?" I havent changed a bit!

If i didn't have to be on the pill i'd have my husband get a Vasectomy.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a vasectomy about 27 years ago. After experiencing swollen balls for a few days, maintained normal ejaculation rate of approximately three times per day up until a few years ago when I realized new masturbation techniques involving "edging". Ejaculate volume changes with diet and activity level.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone here had vasectomy? Yes

I'm wondering if:

this reduces amount of ejaculate: No, no change at all

this reduces sexual appetite (testosterone): No - quite the reverse - it has improved my libido as I can't get a woman pregnant

reduced sensation when ejaculating: No, just the same as before "amazing!"

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone here had vasectomy? Yes

I'm wondering if:

this reduces amount of ejaculate: Made no difference whatsoever.

this reduces sexual appetite (testosterone): Not at all allowed sex to be more spontaneous, no hassle with condoms etc

reduced sensation when ejaculating: I would say much better, due to being more relaxed about it, no risk of pregnacy.

Had it done 9am out digging the garden in the afternoon, had sex with my wife that evening. Had no problems at all. I would reccomend it to any man, but remember one thing: Although vasectomy reversals can be done, consider the op as perminant and that means no more kids

Hope this helps

Smartalk