vasectomy recovery time

Putter71

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to the initial consultation this past Tuesday. Dr. told me he has personally had it done (practice what you preach). He said he can wrap it up within 15 minutes...tops.
Scheduled the snip for July 29th. Scheduled vacation time for the remainder of the week....just to be safe.
NOW my only fear is pulling a stiff-one in front of the assistant when she is taping it out of the way.
And my package is a downward arch, so unlike some others, boners don't point toward my belly naturally. Opposite actually....so I hope I don't rip the hair out of my stomach!:eek:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trust me. I had the same concern. You will NOT get a hard-on. For guys, it is way too akward a moment to be thinking about sex.

Not to make you worry, but I promiss you, you'll more likely be thinking, "I hope they know I'm normally a lot bigger than this."

Went to the initial consultation this past Tuesday. Dr. told me he has personally had it done (practice what you preach). He said he can wrap it up within 15 minutes...tops.
Scheduled the snip for July 29th. Scheduled vacation time for the remainder of the week....just to be safe.
NOW my only fear is pulling a stiff-one in front of the assistant when she is taping it out of the way.
And my package is a downward arch, so unlike some others, boners don't point toward my belly naturally. Opposite actually....so I hope I don't rip the hair out of my stomach!:eek:

fun30013

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am an RN and this is very quick and over kind of thing. I do have some helpful hints however....

1. You are not bleeding more like a small amount of drainage - Buy the travel size package of womens panty sheilds. They have a sticky back to secure to your underwear. When they get pink change. Easy, safe and saves on loss underwear and sheets.

2. NO ICE PACKS...they are too heavy, use a bag of frozen peas. They mold and are cold. Buy several and swap out as needed. They also do not sweat like an ice pack so far less mess!

3. Wear a supporter or jockey shorts. You need the support and that will help with pain.

Hope this helps!

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Trust me. I had the same concern. You will NOT get a hard-on. For guys, it is way too awkward a moment to be thinking about sex.
I actually did pop a boner during the initial consultation with my doctor. But I agree - when it comes time for the actual procedure, you need not be worried about hard-ons. Too much stress and anxiety for that.

Putter71

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, the big day arrived and I met the nurse. Normal looking, medium height, in her 40's if I had to guess. Very professional. So professional, I was tempted to ask her....
"So, what made you seek a job where you tape peckers to guys stomachs and shave guys nuts for a living?"
Anyway, the initial shot to deaden the scrotum wasn't bad, but when he poked the vas....my leg jumped. The doc told me to be careful..."If you hit my arm, the needle will go thru your testicle and into my hand." I kept very still on the 2nd one. No clamps used. The doc used bacically a small WELDER on my tubes to solder them shut.
Followed the frozen peas theropy, along with 500mg pills of oxycodone. Made it thru two days of swelling (PIG NUTS), then a day or so of bruising....and now only have minor ache at the 6-day mark. But that is most likely my own fault. On day 4, 5 & 6, I was doing regular stuff in the garage, cleaning the pool, etc...so I very likely jumped back into life a few days earler than the doc wanted.
Other than that, I am looking forward to firing off the first 20-rounds so I can drop off my sample.
So far, no concerns about making a bad decision.