Vasectomy

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had it done 5 years ago. No problems. I seem to cum heavier now:) Don't know why.
The fertility check after was fun. My wife came along to the hospital. The nurse let us use a room off to the side of her office where my wife did an excellent job of collecting the sample:)))

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was planning to have a vasectomy back in '94 but my wife's periods were becoming irregular (menopause) so we decided to shelve the idea and wait for her to become infertile instead. She's always said it doesn't matter that I'm still fertile and she's not, but I sometimes wonder if she would have appreciated my having the snip - as a gesture of solidarity. Anyone understand what I mean here?

chs777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had mine done in July 2010. Best decision ever. Just two advice tips, jock strap and frozen peas. I have had the same result as shaved and trimmed, I seem to cum heavier and also shoot further since having it done. Maybe a strange side effect, but hey I will take it. And its great having the pregnancy scare out of the way.

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had my done about 6 years ago. Wanted it real bad, but was scared as hell. I went thru with it and it turned out to be quite painless. I did the 'frozen pea' thing and j/o like hell to "flush the system". Everything turned out great. It definately raises your confidence in the bedroom (and peace of mind).

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine agreed to having a vasectomy after his and his wife's third child. He later confided that he deeply regretted it, saying that he felt he was no longer a man. A few years later he left the country, without his wife and kids. Bloody tragic.

Moral: Talk about it. Think it through. Take your time - Weeks months or years, and if you have a shadow of doubt, don't do it - yet.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had mine done around 1 1/2 years ago and find that my balls are very sensitive to the point of slight pulls and "sucks" etc., will produce pain instead of "oh yeah" type sensations. Not sure why either.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had mine done around 1 1/2 years ago and find that my balls are very sensitive to the point of slight pulls and "sucks" etc., will produce pain instead of "oh yeah" type sensations. Not sure why either.

That might be because the cut ends of the vas deferens are still connected by a line of nylon. That's just my guess based upon the fact that different surgeons use different techniques. Go and ask your doctor, or surgeon. If you can't quiz the surgeon who did it you may need an ultrasound scan.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just a couple of curious questions??

Hahahaha.....I had mine done at 21!!!! I love it!

:eek: Wow, why so young?

At 100% Gay, why at all?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you can always reverse the procedure right?

Wrong. Absolutely not. It can (sometimes) be reversed if done soon after the vasectomy op, but the longer you leave it the more irreversible it is. After vasectomy your body slowly builds up an 'immunity' or 'resistance' to your own sperm. So even if the tubes are mended, and sperm start making their way along to the seminal vesicle, they won't survive long enough to be useful.

Last edited:

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a few years back pharmaceutics are developing a "pill" for men you take the pill and you become infertile for about a month or so.

Given the choice between this pill and the cutting which would you prefer?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wrong. Absolutely not. It can (sometimes) be reversed if done soon after the vasectomy op, but the longer you leave it the more irreversible it is. After vasectomy your body slowly builds up an 'immunity' or 'resistance' to your own sperm. So even if the tubes are mended, and sperm start making their way along to the seminal vesicle, they won't survive long enough to be useful.

This^^

I personally know someone who attempted to reverse the procedure for years. Nothing ever worked.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a few years back pharmaceutics are developing a "pill" for men you take the pill and you become infertile for about a month or so.

Given the choice between this pill and the cutting which would you prefer?

Depends upon the side effects of the pill. I'd want to look very closely at that.

batonking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just had it done in December. It was no big deal and I didn't have any complications other than some excess swelling. The one lingering "side effect" is that sex is definitely in "color" now versus the "black and white" of wearing a condom all the time. As a result my longevity has certainly taken a hit. Luckily, my wife's philosophy is that I just need a lot more practice! :)

D_Mona Samore

Account Disabled
Media
My exhusband had a vasectomy in 1998. He developed an infection and suffered with agonizing pain for several months. He hasn't had any pain for more than 10 yrs now. He says if he had to do it all over again, he wouldn't do it. The memories of that pain have lasted with him.