Vasectomy

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by surfer691, Oct 20, 2006.

1. surfer691

surfer691 New Member

Albums:
    Hi all. Just recovering at home after a vasectomy... ouch! It's performed under local anaesthetic, so you are conscious throughout. Weird thing tho... while being swabbed for the op, the cool fluid (plus a not unattractive nurse!) led to a few stirrings... not full-on (waaaaaay too scared for that!) but let's just say it twitched a little, and grew a teeny bit. It was enough to get a "your wife's a lucky girl" comment, and a joke about most penises in the theatre shrivel up from fear. I was kinda flattered, but a pretty unprofessional comment in a situation like that! Anyway, the best bit about the vasectomy is I have to go through a cum / test cycle until given the all clear... so once the stitches are gone, I have to play as much as possible over the next 3 months!!! Hurrah!!!

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Congratulations on a (so far) successful surgery. Let us know how long it takes until they can't detect any more swimmers!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice