1. musclebare9

Gold Member

Can anyone tell me if having a vasectomy causes the testicles to hang differently?

2. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It shouldn't. It might make your nuts swell and feel like a Clydesdale tapped dance on them with new shoes for a few days.
    Hopefully not.

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, this is on the wrong board. this belongs on "the healthy penis"

4. Thickone

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well,

I had a vasectomy after our second kid and don't see any change in appearance or how the boys hang. For a while, I had less cum than before and the orgasms felt a bit different (kind of a dull pain). I notice no difference now.

5. eager2do2

eager2do2 New Member

Albums:
    I had one years ago. No change with the testies. Took about six months for the fishies to die. The doc kept telling me I didn't drink enough beer. He was right and I guess martinis don't work, lol.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

My last fuck buddy had a vasectomy after his divorce; five years before our meeting. I can tell you that his testicles looked, felt, tasted and behaved in a completely normal fashion. :05: He was able to ejaculate copious amounts of sperm on a regular basis.

To answer your question, they did not hang unusually low.

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

No, it makes no difference whatsoever, of course you will be sore for a few days afterwards.

8. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    The vas is like any vein cauterized, blocked...nothing to do with the basic structures..I think it's so cool and responsible for you str8 guys to take this step when you are finished with reproduction. And, it makes it possible for the women in your life (i.e. the women in your bed) to eliminate contraceptive pills and devices from their lives.

9. longwood

longwood Member

10. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

No difference whatsoever.

And the cum looks, feels, and tastes just as good... :wink:

11. Hunt3ed

Hunt3ed New Member

Albums:
    I had my vasectomy performed by a junior doctor, a lady intern. Performed under local anesthetic, under supervision. She used a single cut, but some how managed to tie the two together-which left me very uncomfortable for a couple of months after wards when ever my testicles rose up. The vas was tied up with one type of suture and the rest were a dissolving kind. So for a while I did hang a little differently, but it came out alright in the end.

Interestingly enough about two years latter a girl I had an affair with took me to court for paternity payments for her newly born son. It was a slightly protracted issue, but the up shot is that I decided not to correspond with her lawyers, and eventually pitched up in court. After about two hours of slagging me off, going through my income statements and behaving very badly, I eventually had my say. I asked the judge if I could approach the bench, and showed him my vasectomy certificate and a recent sperm count and asked him if I had to stand up and defend the suit against me. The case was dismissed. Okay I was being very factitious. Had the girl approached me directly I suppose there might have been a different out come. But she wanted money out of me and I certainly cost her a lot in legal fees, I wasn't very nice.

12. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Spot on - I can't add to this. I have no regrets - best thing I've done. Sex is great without a condom.

Draft saved Draft deleted