Vasectomy

D

deleted969111

Ha! When the nurse and the nurse in training were shaving mine, they commented, too, which lead to a series of puns and jokes about how they loved shaving balls and how the younger nurse's boyfriend was so jealous that she got to play with balls all day, etc. The seasoned nurse kept commenting how they need to keep my penis out of the way, but they might need to bring in a few more nurses to hold it back. It was almost the least professional doctor experience I had ever had, but I didn't mind it one bit. It was hilarious, I thought, but if they acted like that around the wrong people, it could have been bad in a hurry.

They had given me a shot of Demerol , I was goofy from that and hanging really long.

One of them just kind I’d stared wide eyed. The other said something about I’d be easy because they had so much to work with.

I was too goofy to react.

Anodin

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had my vasectomy on Friday. Feeling physically okay, but still emotionally shaken. My penis completely turtled during surgery and only just popped it's head out. Took an extra day to rest before heading back to work tomorrow.

I had mine more than 30 years ago. I remenber I was also a little emotionally shaken the next days. Before and during the vasectomy I felt as a kind of an "alpha" male who has to been snipped to protect the females around him :blush:
The first days after the snip I had some problems to accept the idea I was become a sterile male (in fact at that moment I was sterilised but not yet sterile).
After a few weeks I was happy and proud to be a "safe" lover giving only pleasure without any fear nor "danger" to any women.
The only regret I had and still have is that I couldn't give my fertility to an other man instead of destroying mine. They are so many men who are unwanted sterile and who wants kids and I wanted to help them with my fertility but it's not possible.

Anodin

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am hornier more now than ever after mine, and my wife loves it, too, although she is still on b.c. for other reasons. She jokes about being able to share me now. I assume she is just being silly. I think. Who knows with her. She says some strange things during sex that she never admits to later.

Same experience here! Hornier than I ever was!