Vasectomy!

D

deleted140118

I had a vasectomy done in March and I'm only 22. I was 21 when I had it done. To be honest, its the best thing ever. I love the fact of being responisble and getting it done. So, in essence I appluad everyone else who got it done.

Just my thoughts!!!!!

AZmember

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry guys ... this be where we show our Selfish / Chickenness.

Give me a break ! ... for the sake of not having to go through what is by all means LESS dicomfort than having a tooth pulled ... you force the wemon you claim to care about ... to slowly poison themselves.

Sometimes ... I truly AM ashamed to be a human male ... sigh.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I also had mine done at 21 like X5153.I already had 2 kids,a boy and a girl. My wife was having problems, so it was just easier for me.It also took 2 weeks to be completely healed. When I cum,it seems like its a quart!,it soaks both of us and the bed.We had to put a plastic cover on the mattress.LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!:eek:! At 21 they did a vasectomy? How many kids do you have?!:confused: If a woman wanted her tubes tied at that age and had no children they wouldn't do it.

I had a vasectomy done in March and I'm only 22. I was 21 when I had it done. To be honest, its the best thing ever. I love the fact of being responisble and getting it done. So, in essence I appluad everyone else who got it done.

Just my thoughts!!!!!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's easier for men. They can reverse vasectomies, although it can be hit and miss, and men can also "freeze" some sperm in case they change their mind later.

It's way different for women.

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sperm does add a good deal of the "white" to the ejaculate material being so rich in protein. So the color will generally lose some of its luster if you enjoy the thick chunky white cum most men shoot who have large loads.

The prostatic ejaculate is a good deal of the total load, so you can look forward to that not going away. The taste will probably remain similar as a lot of the prostatic secretion contains the proteinous material, also there will be a good deal of fructose still secreted.

Dont get to freaked out if the material still looks whitish, as that just the protein still from the other secretions.

Any other questions?

LongNights

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've two two LT relationships (two-plus years each) with men who had had a vasectomy.

Their ejaculate looked, felt, tasted and smelled pretty much the same as "fertile" men... but (in my humble opinion) was just a tiny bit sweeter/more mellow than "fertile ejaculate" if you can kinda wrap your wits around that idea.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have been sterile for over 20 years ago because of my vasectomy. However, I can still feel the metal clips in my balls that were used to cap off the tubes inside the scrotum. After our last child, we had decided not to have any more. Besided, I didn't like her using the pill and I didn't like using a condom. I went in and had it done on a Friday, was at work the next Monday. After a month of jacking off several times a day and sex, the doctor decreed, after my test, that there were no longer any little baby makers swimming around. So now I shoot only blanks, which is whitish in color.

tomtwoeight

Experimental Member
Media
Had mine done on a Saturday mourning at 10:00 AM. Went home put a ice pack in my jock, took it easy the rest of the day. Sunday was quiet but conformtable. Went to work Monday. Never looked back. That was in 1975.

I'm as horny as ever. Have just as fantastic orgasams as ever. Don't know about the viscosity of the ejaculate because I never measured it before or after

I highly recommend it to guyes who don't know if they want children or have already sired enough.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband had his done at about 10 am, we were having sex that night, although it was gently done and I did have to stay still so his balls didn't get banged, he was told to have sex as soon and as often as he could.

bluemountain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this surgery over 18 years ago. Just before my 3rd child was born. It was the best money I have ever spent. I had to pay a small portion, as my insuracce did not cover 100%. Anyway, like I said, had the surgery in May, son was born in August. I have seen no change in volume, color or effect on erection or ejaculation. No worry is sex is the BEST. After the final test to make sure I was shooting blanks; it was freedom. No more condoms, pills, etc. I was free, free at last !!!!

I have talked to many men over the years. So many just couldn't see them doing this. They would feel less of a man, blah blah, blah, One young man; whose wife surprised him with a 3rd child-his older two were 11 & 8 yrs. He came running to me, wanting to know how the procedure is done and the name of my doctor. No more children for him.

I highly recommend this surgery for any man who has finished having children-I was 30 years old at the time and KNEW I did not want another child. 3 children was enough for me!!

Hassel free sex; no worries about unwanted pregnancy. It is amazing how liberated you feel.

I had one small incision in my scrotum; three stitches which fell out in abt 5 days. I spent 24-48 hours lying around, watching TV with an ice pack, gently placed on the family jewels. Surgery was on Friday, back to work on Monday. The doctor placed my penis and scotum in a special jock strap for support. I had very miminal bruising and very little pain.

Go for it guys...you won't regret it.

Tad_Nugent

Just Browsing
Media
Just to cue in; I'm sorry I didn't give much more info on the initial post. I'm 32, have 2 kids, and married but separated.
I think the anxiety far outweighed the actual procedure by a mile. The only downside to that day was there a total hottie brunette(female) assisting the doctor, and let's just say the O.R. was a lil COLD. Everything went into "turtleneck" mode!
I've been pretty sore(not until my 6yo daughter elbowed me in the basket the other day) but that's what Vicodin is for, right...? But the doc said no sex w/o rubbers for 90 days........sux!

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had this done, and I am very glad I did. Not having to worry about birth control was great. My wife appreciated it also. Very much so. No condoms and all of that. Besides, we felt that my wife taking the pill was not good for the long haul. Less drugs in you the better. It is great not worrying about when I can or when I can't have sex. And riding bareback all the time is just supper. I felt it was well worth it.

I totally agree, I don't regret having mine. My cum looks the same as before and I still shoot as much.