Reactions: Nick9

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Experienced this at work today. And the best part was that both the guy and I were both enjoying it and getting turned on.
A mid twenties looking guy acme in with a a man who was obviously his father. They walked around for a while and I could see that the son was freeballing because I was getting a good view of the head of his dick. I asked if I could help them and the son came over while his dad kept looking around. He stared talking to me but I couldn't keep my eyes off his dick and he knew it. While I was talking and watching he started getting hard which made the head more obvious. by the I was starting to get hard too but his dad came over so he turned away so his add couldn't see and kept talking to me. While he did his cock kept going up and down and he started to get a small wet patch on his shorts. His dad came back and said they should go so he went and as they left he said he had enjoyed talking to me. Damn I was so horny when they left, just hope he comes back by himself, maybe se if we can meet later.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Experienced this at work today. And the best part was that both the guy and I were both enjoying it and getting turned on.
A mid twenties looking guy acme in with a a man who was obviously his father. They walked around for a while and I could see that the son was freeballing because I was getting a good view of the head of his dick. I asked if I could help them and the son came over while his dad kept looking around. He stared talking to me but I couldn't keep my eyes off his dick and he knew it. While I was talking and watching he started getting hard which made the head more obvious. by the I was starting to get hard too but his dad came over so he turned away so his add couldn't see and kept talking to me. While he did his cock kept going up and down and he started to get a small wet patch on his shorts. His dad came back and said they should go so he went and as they left he said he had enjoyed talking to me. Damn I was so horny when they left, just hope he comes back by himself, maybe se if we can meet later.

VERY hot post. Thanks for sharing.

Tod_Halloran

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

OMG so hot!!!!!!!!!!