VDL(visable dick line)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, who fuckin' doesn't love VPL. The part I hate about VPL though is when I'm walking down the street, notice a nice bulge in a pair of slacks and trail my eyes up only to notice that the nice bulge is attached to a "very mature" man.

Needless to say I try my hardest to work from the top down when I gaze from now on.

D

deleted3782

Yeah, who fuckin' doesn't love VPL. The part I hate about VPL though is when I'm walking down the street, notice a nice bulge in a pair of slacks and trail my eyes up only to notice that the nice bulge is attached to a "very mature" man.

Needless to say I try my hardest to work from the top down when I gaze from now on.

yngjock20, you saying you always hit on old men on the street? :rolleyes:

I know I have vpl when I wear shorts with nothing underneath. I doubt anyone notices. I also have vpl when I wear my favorite jeans, and I don't worry too much whether people can see it or not. If they make the effort to look that closely, they should be rewarded with a vpl, right?

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yngjock20, you saying you always hit on old men on the street? :rolleyes:

I know I have vpl when I wear shorts with nothing underneath. I doubt anyone notices. I also have vpl when I wear my favorite jeans, and I don't worry too much whether people can see it or not. If they make the effort to look that closely, they should be rewarded with a vpl, right?

It's not fair that you get to be so damn hot, exwhysee. :biggrin1:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think this is because us older guys have grown out of the shyness long ago. Most young guys are embarrased about letting it show. The "very mature" guys who catch your attention must be well-kept and in good shape, or you would not be looking at them.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I have vpl when I wear shorts with nothing underneath. I doubt anyone notices.

Oh, I suspect more people notice than you realize. They just don't mind. :biggrin1:

I also have vpl when I wear my favorite jeans, and I don't worry too much whether people can see it or not. If they make the effort to look that closely, they should be rewarded with a vpl, right?

Right. I'm glad you think that way because I have a coworker who always wears jeans and has a vpl very similar to yours. And I'm looking as much as I can when he's not, you know, looking right at me, like when we're talking. But I don't need to look that closely. Seriously, it'd be hard to miss.

It's not fair that you get to be so damn hot, exwhysee. :biggrin1:

What he said.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
L.M.A.O.! One of the things that I love about cycling is that it keeps me reasonably fit where I look good in my clothes. When I wear a cap and sunglasses, it's hard to tell that I'm as old as I am. All of you young guys are going to get old some day, and you will not want to give up looking and feeling sexy.

D

deleted3782

Oh, I suspect more people notice than you realize. They just don't mind. :biggrin1:

Right. I'm glad you think that way because I have a coworker who always wears jeans and has a vpl very similar to yours. And I'm looking as much as I can when he's not, you know, looking right at me, like when we're talking. But I don't need to look that closely. Seriously, it'd be hard to miss.

What he said.

Thanks Meniscus :wink:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All of you young guys are going to get old some day, and you will not want to give up looking and feeling sexy.

I already have.

Thanks Meniscus :wink:

You're welcome, love.

seriously. The worst thing is when you seem them walk by on the street and you just want to follow them down the street lol.

I've done that...although more often in a store than on the street. That way you can "browse" while checking the guy out. It's amazing how some of them manage to turn a corner and disappear.

One time I parking my car at the grocery store and I saw this guy in the parking lot strip off his clothes and wrap a towel around his waist, then walk into the store. I couldn't tell for sure if he was naked underneath the towel or not, but he appeared to be. I tried to follow him, but he had quite a bit of a head start. By the time I got into the store, he was nowhere in sight. I have no idea where he could have gone.

Oh, here are some vpl pics to get this thread on topic.

Attachments