VDL(visable dick line)

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a white pair of shorts similar to the ones in the previous post with the light behind. I tried to go commando in them once. As I approached the front door and daylight hit me, my wife said there was no way I was going out of the house dressed like that. I have several good VDL/VPL shots in my gallery.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I love seen them in gym shorts. Exspecially if the guy is hung, anyone know what I mean?

jockboyec72.jpg

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOL... VDL.. finally a name for it. When my cousin and I were in high school we refered to it as the 'impression'.

Cuz.. Damn did you see that impression.

Me.. Yeah, you could see the head and all!

ipsle7862

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the pic. Aren't white mesh shorts the best?!

definitely! I got the idea to take that pic after seeing a guy in Fry's walking around totally showing a VDL in white mesh shorts. That was the best shopping trip I've ever had

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed a lot recently that business dudes who wear slacks, if they are really packing in the front, will always have a huge bulge even if they are wearing those really loose pants and in fact if you see a substancial bulge in the looser kinds then you can safely bet it is not an optical illusion of the pants and that the dude is hung quite well.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
definitely! I got the idea to take that pic after seeing a guy in Fry's walking around totally showing a VDL in white mesh shorts. That was the best shopping trip I've ever had
I'm always on the lookout, too. I wore yellow mesh shorts yesterday on my commute to work. Caught a few people on the trolley looking at my crotch as I stood there with my bike. It's getting cooler in the mornings. Time for track pants.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I noticed a lot recently that business dudes who wear slacks, if they are really packing in the front, will always have a huge bulge even if they are wearing those really loose pants and in fact if you see a substancial bulge in the looser kinds then you can safely bet it is not an optical illusion of the pants and that the dude is hung quite well.

This happens to me unless I wear tight fitting briefs (which I do during professional situations). While I don't normally mind showing a VDL during casual circumstances, I avoid it during professional circumstances. I've had too many briefings and presentations spoiled when I see the audience's eyes darting toward my waist.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've noticed quite a few professionals who like to show off their VPLs. There's a couple in my office in addition to myself. Who knows, maybe I started a trend? :smile:

Reactions: Jerold25