VDL(visable dick line)

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought it VPL = Visible Penis Line :rolleyes:

It is, and a hint to the original poster, if you type that in the search option, you'll probably get a load of pictures/comments of people who feel the same way you do.:biggrin1:

Actually, you need to enter
vpl penis -panty
because it also stands for Visible Panty Line. And even then you get a lot of other unrelated stuff. However, after you find the blogs that feature VPLs (sorry, I don't have a list, not my fetish), you can click their tags and find lots more postings.

RRSS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit self-conscious about this VDL/VPL.. Mine is a little over 7" hard and I enjoy wearing Levi 514s a lot, which are a bit tight. I can't go out in public without at least one girl or guy looking straight at my dick. :tired: Maybe I should be flattered, I don't know, but I kind of equate it with passing a woman on the street and staring straight at her tits.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love showing off my VPL at home so my flatmates can see. I wear these really loose cotton pants with no underwear and am basically constantly semi-erect because of the feel of the cotton on my dick. I always catch the two guys I live with looking, especially when I walk and it swings side to side!

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a bit self-conscious about this VDL/VPL.. Mine is a little over 7" hard and I enjoy wearing Levi 514s a lot, which are a bit tight. I can't go out in public without at least one girl or guy looking straight at my dick. :tired: Maybe I should be flattered, I don't know, but I kind of equate it with passing a woman on the street and staring straight at her tits.

You shouldn't feel flattered, but you shouldn't let it get to you--except that you should be royally embarrassed if YOU ever stare at any woman's tits uninvited! Just like the babe with the big bosom, expect that kind of attention and move on.

RRSS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You shouldn't feel flattered, but you shouldn't let it get to you--except that you should be royally embarrassed if YOU ever stare at any woman's tits uninvited! Just like the babe with the big bosom, expect that kind of attention and move on.

Cheers, I appreciate that

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
See if you like this one

Love this topic gets me really hard

I like it.
I wasn't into bulges, dicks visible through briefs... but seeing all these nice pics in this forum, I changed my mind : some pics really are hot.

In fact, the more you see, the more I like the pic.

Thank you, LPSG :D

S

SirConcis

Question:

To those who have been circumcised for a while (or since birth), are you concerned only about general shape of penis showing , or are you conscious about whether the shape of your glans is showing enough that anyone looking at your crotch will know you are circumised ? Or in the USA, is circumcsion so common that it is a given that males will show shape of naked glans when VPL is at issue and males don't think about their circumcision status ?

After I went for a full circ, I was aware that when cycling, if I stopped at a shop to buy something to eat/drink, anyone looking at my crotch would know I am circucmised. (same for swimming in a speedo). But those thought were cool for me since my fully circ status was new. Now, I don't think about it so much, but am still very aware that anyone seeing me in lycra, underwear, speedo etc would know I am circumcised.

So, just curious about whether guys would be OK showing enough "VPL" to show general shape, but would draw a line showing so much that shape of naked glans is visible, or whether it is a given that VPL will show shape of glans ?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, just curious about whether guys would be OK showing enough "VPL" to show general shape, but would draw a line showing so much that shape of naked glans is visible, or whether it is a given that VPL will show shape of glans ?

VPL that reveals the glans is more of a bonus than a given. I consider it a success when I'm able to show enough that the glans (and, thus, circ status) is visible.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
VPL that reveals the glans is more of a bonus than a given. I consider it a success when I'm able to show enough that the glans (and, thus, circ status) is visible.

I've never really thought about it; I've always been circumcised (well, since right after being born, anyway) and have a pretty prominent head (as you can see here). So, if I'm going commando and you see my cock moving slightly inside my pants, it's not only the shape of the shaft that you see, it's the ridge of the head that makes a noticeable outline, too.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, if I'm going commando and you see my cock moving slightly inside my pants, it's not only the shape of the shaft that you see, it's the ridge of the head that makes a noticeable outline, too.

That's the thing. When I show enough to reveal a vague outline of the shaft I get the occasional sly downard glance from passersby. If I show enough that the glans becomes discernable, the reactions are more frequent and less concealed. :biggrin1: