VDL(visable dick line)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like it.
I wasn't into bulges, dicks visible through briefs... but seeing all these nice pics in this forum, I changed my mind : some pics really are hot.

I never really noticed such things before I joined this site, with the occasional exception of the super-obvious vpl or giant bulge.

Now that I'm more aware of such things, when I look back on it, I can't believe I never noticed before, especially in the 70s and 80s when tight pants/jeans and short shorts were the norm.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
VPL that reveals the glans is more of a bonus than a given...

As someone who enjoys seeing vpl, I agree. Although I'm opposed to routine infant circumcision, it's way more fun to see a vpl that includes a clear outline of the glans. It just seems like I'm seeing more of the guy's dick, that I'm just that much closer to seeing it bare.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Question:

After I went for a full circ, I was aware that when cycling, if I stopped at a shop to buy something to eat/drink, anyone looking at my crotch would know I am circucmised. (same for swimming in a speedo).
So, just curious about whether guys would be OK showing enough "VPL" to show general shape, but would draw a line showing so much that shape of naked glans is visible, or whether it is a given that VPL will show shape of glans ?

As speedos are the norm in France, it's quite usual that you can see the cock outline when it's wet, and quite often the cockrim outline indicates that the man is circumcised, though I have been surprised later under the showers to find that the man I thought was circumcised in fact had such a prominent cockhead that it was visible through the skin and through the cloth.

Reactions: kudoz

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing a VPL (if 'p' still stands for penis and not panty)...and certainly don't mind showing, except at work. To be honest, standing over a client wearing my red runner tights where the outline of my entire dick gives my 'religion' away is probably too distracting to them and the wrong sort of impression I'd like to leave them with.

However, when going out on MY time, I fucking don't give a shit. And from the looks I sometimes get, I don't seem to be upsetting anyone, either.

Reactions: sweetboi

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm...these pics look very familiar. I don't suppose I might have seen them published anywhere? They remind me of Mel Roberts' work. You aren't by any change a professional photographer are you?

Speaking of Mel Roberts, there are some pics at these sites with vpl.
A Little Jazz In The Evening: miniature: Mel Roberts
glbtq >> Special Features >> The Photography of Mel Roberts

Here's a link I found in another thread.
Hunks Galore Blog Archive Brazilian Model Gilmar Rodrigues

Wow, Amazing hairy guy... look so yummy!

sidric

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, a clear outline of the head is a defining part of VPL. Most of the mass of the penis shows bulk but not those nice, crisp lines of the corona and the tighter, better defined curves of the head that drive me crazy. It's all about the details being clearly visible even though the pants are still on. Foreskin, while it has its other uses, usually tends to dull the whole effect when it comes to VPL. Even if it's pushed back, it bunches up behind the corona and tends to hide the clear ridge there when seen in relief (plus most guys who have it wouldn't normally wear it back, anyway). Fortunately for my viewing pleasure, I'm circumcised and most everyone else in the US is, too, so I'm usually not disappointed.

(An example of what I'm talking about is attached below.)

Attachments

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, a clear outline of the head is a defining part of VPL. Most of the mass of the penis shows bulk but not those nice, crisp lines of the corona and the tighter, better defined curves of the head that drive me crazy. It's all about the details being clearly visible even though the pants are still on. Foreskin, while it has its other uses, usually tends to dull the whole effect when it comes to VPL. Even if it's pushed back, it bunches up behind the corona and tends to hide the clear ridge there when seen in relief (plus most guys who have it wouldn't normally wear it back, anyway). Fortunately for my viewing pleasure, I'm circumcised and most everyone else in the US is, too, so I'm usually not disappointed.

(An example of what I'm talking about is attached below.)

I know exactly what you mean. :wink:

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hot thread. I've been getting more bold lately about staring at VPL...I try to straddle that fine line between letting the guy know I've noticed and making him uncomfortable by holding my gaze for TOO long.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This company seem to insist on their models showing vdl...I like the track pants and shorts most

Agreed. I also genuinely like the look of their clothes, and I like that many of the items are 100% cotton. Alas, I don't have the body to pull it off...

D

deleted3782

Found these today, sure you guys will appreciate them,I love the 2nd guys whole appearance, hot horny & very fit.

I can't imagine guy #3 walking the streets of Rome with all that stuff hanging out. I wonder if he is posed...or if that is as candid as it seems it could be.

I don't know where else you might find VDL pics (hint: look in my gallery) :tongue: