• I eat meat

Votes: 59 81.9%
  • I don't eat meat

Votes: 13 18.1%

• Total voters

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Being 100% vegan is a fantasy world for people with too much time on their hands, a lot of self-deceit, and a lot of money.

Pure vegetarian is when you just don't ingest the animal - this is me - vegetarian and lactose intolerant. So this is why I drink soy milk, and I'm pretty confident it won't kill me - Asians have been eating soy for a long time :p

I definitely know vegetarians who harp at people about how gross meat is, much like religious fanatics do to people of a different faith and there's nothing I hate more than that.

I've never heard the one about vegetarians having bad skin. Sorry for grossing you all out with how much unheatlhy skin I've been showing in my gallery! *rolls eyes*

Reactions: MickeyLee

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Being 100% vegan is a fantasy world for people with too much time on their hands, a lot of self-deceit, and a lot of money.

Pure vegetarian is when you just don't ingest the animal - this is me - vegetarian and lactose intolerant. So this is why I drink soy milk, and I'm pretty confident it won't kill me - Asians have been eating soy for a long time :p

I definitely know vegetarians who harp at people about how gross meat is, much like religious fanatics do to people of a different faith and there's nothing I hate more than that.

I've never heard the one about vegetarians having bad skin. Sorry for grossing you all out with how much unheatlhy skin I've been showing in my gallery! *rolls eyes*

But your skin is so beautiful!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
VEGETARIAN DIETS - DO THEY REALLY WORK? True, no single bean, pea, lentil, or grain contains all the amino acids, but you can get them through food combining. I was convinced that I could eliminate poultry and fish and be okay with it.

Again... this is false.
ITs vegetarian agitprop to claim you can get all the essential nutrients thru "combining" the right vegetables.

There are at least two amino acids that do not exist in any form of vegetable as they are specific to the formation and function of muscle cells.
This is not to mention other nutrients other than amino acids that are present in meat that are not present in vegetables.

You can certainly 'survive' on a vegetarian diet.
You will probably live just as long. ( if not longer as vegetarians tend not to eat many of the things that are truly bad for us)

But you will not be getting certain key nutrients that affect skin color, overall energy levels, and mood.

Sorry... I can generally spot a true Vegan half a block away. especially if they have been at it more than 5 years.
And it ain't because they look so "healthy".... its because they look so much like a carcass drained of blood and vitality.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Contrary to popular belief, beans are neither musical nor a fruit.

I once, not too long ago, had a bacon cheese ostrich burger with a side of chicken strips at a restaurant not far from here. It was like a barnyard pillaging for ten bucks and change.

I wasn't intending for that meaning; it "popped" into my mind --old lines, I'm sure. And beans are about as musical as a belch, only from the opposing end.

Herein my state you could get a buffalo burger downstate. Leaner and more expensive.

The food that people could raise, save for the danger, is alligator. The creatures will survive on slaughter house leftovers of chicken or anything.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a vegetarian (not vegan) and my best friend is a meat eater and our diets suits us. So long as you eat foods in moderation, not over indulge in certain fatty food and take regular excercise then it shouldn't be a problem.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
I wasn't intending for that meaning; it "popped" into my mind --old lines, I'm sure. And beans are about as musical as a belch, only from the opposing end.

Herein my state you could get a buffalo burger downstate. Leaner and more expensive.

The food that people could raise, save for the danger, is alligator. The creatures will survive on slaughter house leftovers of chicken or anything.

Buffalo burgers are fuckin' tasty. Buffalo buffalo burgers (buffalo burger with buffalo sauce) are even better.

I've always wanted to try shark meat, because that's one of the few meats that, even despite our technologies, catching it and killing it is still dangerous. Somebody did something badass to bring you that seafood platter.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Buffalo burgers are fuckin' tasty. Buffalo buffalo burgers (buffalo burger with buffalo sauce) are even better.

I've always wanted to try shark meat, because that's one of the few meats that, even despite our technologies, catching it and killing it is still dangerous. Somebody did something badass to bring you that seafood platter.

Shark fin soup is popular in the East. Honestly though, I LOVE seafood, but we need to keep a good variety, the oceans may be huge, but at the rate we harvest, it isn't good. Oysters used to be cheap! But not anymore.

D

deleted213967

What about fish?

I am a sucker for white king salmon and Alaskan halibut...

...and tender filet mignon with just enough sea salt and ground peppercorn...so as not to spoil the prime meat taste...

...and rabbit...in a wine sauce...

...and venison...

[ooops...drooling...must move away from keyboard...]

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always loved this criterion for what should or should not be eaten!

Every time you eat an organically-grown apple, you consume substantial amounts of hydroxybutanedioic acid

polymeric polysaccharides

(2R,3S,4R,5R)-2,5-Bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolane-2,3,4-triol

(R)-3,4-dihydroxy-5-((S)- 1,2-dihydroxyethyl)furan-2(5H)-one

(2E,4E,6E,8E)-3,7-dimethyl- 9-(2,6,6-trimethylcyclohex-1-enyl) nona-2,4,6,8-tetraen-1-ol

(2R)-2,5,7,8-Tetramethyl-2-[(4R,8R)-4,8,12
-trimethyltridecyl]-3,4-dihydro-2H-chromen-6-ol

(S)-2-(4-((2-amino-4-hydroxypteridin-6-yl)methylamino)benzamido)pentanedioic acid

and various phenolic and ester compounds.

This post just completely engorged all 11 inches of my purple womanhood. It may have even gotten to 11.25 inches that was so hot.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Again... this is false.
ITs vegetarian agitprop to claim you can get all the essential nutrients thru "combining" the right vegetables.

There are at least two amino acids that do not exist in any form of vegetable as they are specific to the formation and function of muscle cells.
This is not to mention other nutrients other than amino acids that are present in meat that are not present in vegetables.

You can certainly 'survive' on a vegetarian diet.
You will probably live just as long. ( if not longer as vegetarians tend not to eat many of the things that are truly bad for us)

But you will not be getting certain key nutrients that affect skin color, overall energy levels, and mood.

Sorry... I can generally spot a true Vegan half a block away. especially if they have been at it more than 5 years.
And it ain't because they look so "healthy".... its because they look so much like a carcass drained of blood and vitality.

It's funny that you mention blood, vitality and appearing healthy. And I've been pure vegetarian for 3 years going on 4, but I haven't eaten dairy products or eggs for closer to 8 years.

I donate blood regularly, and I've had much more energy since I became vegetarian. I assure you, I don't look like a carcass drained of blood and vitality :tongue:.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah,right.Not like you meat eaters...
Mr. Creosote :tongue:

I'm not a vegan,I'm a vegetarian and have been since childhood.I've never attempted to persuade anyone to follow my diet.As far as I'm concerned if people want to shovel BigMac crap down their throats that's their problem.
I've never seen an obese vegetarian/vegan.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shark fin soup is popular in the East. Honestly though, I LOVE seafood, but we need to keep a good variety, the oceans may be huge, but at the rate we harvest, it isn't good. Oysters used to be cheap! But not anymore.

HAHA i live on the coast. I've never paid for an oyster in my life. And we usually catch out own shrimp. When i was younger i got stuck with that thing on its head , hurt like a bitch. We usually catch our own fish too. I can't even imagine paying for that slack ass Red Lobster or Captian D's filth. I've always wanted to try shark meat but i heard that its unhealthy.

I really wish you hadnt mentioned seafood. Im thinking about those thick ass sea scallops or some King Crab. But I'm sure I'll have been to atlest 3 oyster roasts by the end of this month.