Vegas in march, Come fuck my wife

jk60122

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We are a young couple from Canada and will be visiting Vegas On March 14th for a few nights. I am 27, and she is a good looking 25 yr old. She is in good shape, has brown hair, smaller breasts, and a nice ass. I am looking for a very well hung White guy that is interested in having sex with her while I watch and join in. I am not looking to hook up with the guy, so please be straight. We have talked about having a threesome in the past but she always said she only wants to be with me. Lately she has been hinting a little that she might try it.

I can't guarantee that it will happen, but I think that if we can make it her idea, and with the right guy she might go for it. It might take some work. I will give more details of what I have in mind in an email.

I am looking for a guy that is in good shape, under 35, has an 8inch or longer thick dick. Must be clean and disease free. I would like proof. A guy with an Australian accent would stand the best chance, she loves the way they sound. She has only been with 2 guys in her life, and I would like her to have what I can't give her. So if you’re willing to work with me I think we could make it happen.