Vegas in march, Come fuck my wife

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by jk60122, Jan 4, 2011.

1. jk60122

jk60122 New Member

We are a young couple from Canada and will be visiting Vegas On March 14th for a few nights. I am 27, and she is a good looking 25 yr old. She is in good shape, has brown hair, smaller breasts, and a nice ass. I am looking for a very well hung White guy that is interested in having sex with her while I watch and join in. I am not looking to hook up with the guy, so please be straight. We have talked about having a threesome in the past but she always said she only wants to be with me. Lately she has been hinting a little that she might try it.

I can't guarantee that it will happen, but I think that if we can make it her idea, and with the right guy she might go for it. It might take some work. I will give more details of what I have in mind in an email.

I am looking for a guy that is in good shape, under 35, has an 8inch or longer thick dick. Must be clean and disease free. I would like proof. A guy with an Australian accent would stand the best chance, she loves the way they sound. She has only been with 2 guys in her life, and I would like her to have what I can't give her. So if youÂ’re willing to work with me I think we could make it happen.

2. B_socalstud89

B_socalstud89 New Member

Im down man

3. jk60122

jk60122 New Member

Are you going to be in vegas at the same time as us?

4. Big_Red

Big_Red Active Member

Albums:
    I won't be in Vegas in March, but I'm in Toronto and would be able to hookup the next time you're over here.

5. jk60122

jk60122 New Member

Still nothing. There must be some member on here that would like to do this.

Draft saved Draft deleted