Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone been to Imperial Spa lately? I hear the new management has cracked down a bit. Are they really requiring clothing in the salt dry sauna now?
Yes, they have it posted that you are to wear the uniform they give you when you go in there. I went a couple of weeks ago and there were still guys in there with just their towels and nobody was bothering them.

Cat Tramell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When's the best time to go? How long would you go for? Heading to vegas in a few months and excited to try this out

Hey there -

I tried to go to Qua last Saturday afternoon 2/4 based on what I read here. Unfortunately, they said that they had reached capacity and weren't allowing any non-hotel guests to buy day passes. Then I tried Mandalay Bay and they said the same thing.

I was able to go to Encore Spa, which was nice, but not much in the way of action other than a guy who clearly loved to show off. Kind of a disappointment.

Based on the crowd, I'd say afternoon is a good time to go, but make sure you either make a reservation or see if you can get a day pass in advance. Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: algeoahh

joeboxeruncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys....30 yo health professional male coming from Canada down to get some relaxing in and fun too. March 10-15. Prob hit a few of the spas and see what happens. Hit me up if you're going be in town the same time or heading to spa as well.

Reactions: Joseph happy

oualum85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at Qua on Thursday afternoon. There was one gorgeous stud, with a wedding ring, who seemed to be showing off. Ripped chest, hairless, bubble butt. Other than that, Qua was mostly older guys.

I went to Imperial on Monday and Tuesday. The blatant sexual activity there is just out of control.

Reactions: abattist

Dick smythe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Qua on Thursday afternoon. There was one gorgeous stud, with a wedding ring, who seemed to be showing off. Ripped chest, hairless, bubble butt. Other than that, Qua was mostly older guys.

I went to Imperial on Monday and Tuesday. The blatant sexual activity there is just out of control.
Wow, sounds like a great place to go, tell us more