Vegas Spa Cruising

lookingshowingFL

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it's been a bit since my trip, but ended up having the hottest experience yet at Qua. first day, early in week was slow and while some eye candy no real options for play (even some swimsuits), and some amenities were down. but later in the week, saw the sexiest guy I've seen at a spa and over the course of a few hours had several play sessions before and after my massage, lots of jerking, and got to suck his big dick. amazing body, great muscles, and a huge cock. it was hot to show off more and more with him in the sauna and ice room too. ended up shooting a big load in the steam room with him, and thought I'd have more time (definitely had another load for him) but he was married and had to go. definitely been jerking to the memory since, and of course can't wait to get back to Vegas soon.

HardRockcock7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it's been a bit since my trip, but ended up having the hottest experience yet at Qua. first day, early in week was slow and while some eye candy no real options for play (even some swimsuits), and some amenities were down. but later in the week, saw the sexiest guy I've seen at a spa and over the course of a few hours had several play sessions before and after my massage, lots of jerking, and got to suck his big dick. amazing body, great muscles, and a huge cock. it was hot to show off more and more with him in the sauna and ice room too. ended up shooting a big load in the steam room with him, and thought I'd have more time (definitely had another load for him) but he was married and had to go. definitely been jerking to the memory since, and of course can't wait to get back to Vegas soon.
I bet I know who it was

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to Vegas on Sunday the 29th, staying at the Luxor and was going to a spa on Monday before leaving at noon. Was thinking about MB. Anyone have feedback on the spa and the masssges there?

I’ve only been to qua and the massage there ended with a bang. But I am short on time
The legit massage guys at MB are fantastic. Highly recommend. I’m not sure if you still have to book an amenity to use the day spa or if they have day passes available to hotel guests. If anyone knows please post. It really adds up to pay for the day spa with an amenity I don’t always need

HardRockcock7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The legit massage guys at MB are fantastic. Highly recommend. I’m not sure if you still have to book an amenity to use the day spa or if they have day passes available to hotel guests. If anyone knows please post. It really adds up to pay for the day spa with an amenity I don’t always need
Good looking too?

Wh55076

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did you find out if they do day passes?

Wh55076

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Staying at MGM 11/26 - 12/2. Planning to hit Imperial when I arrive on the 26th, since it is open late. Are there other spas open later on Saturday? Then, will hit either MB or Qua on Sunday. Debating on going for the day pass, or possibly booking a massage. Not a fan of full massage draping, so if anyone has any suggestions where the draping is minimal, I'm all ears.
What did you decide on?

Wh55076

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Will be in Vegas Nov all day on the 14th and most of the day on the 15th. Going to try Qua again and possibly MB. My last visit to Qua in a few weeks ago was dead, so hoping it's a bit more active, thought I know the odds are off since its a Monday and Tuesday.
Let me know where you end up

Wh55076

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ll be in Vegas starting Nov 13 for a conference. Staying at the Circa bit thinking of getting a day pass to the Qua that Monday. Might get a massage. Any tips? Suggestions? Would like to have a hot time.
Will be there the same time. What did you decide on?