Vegas Spa Cruising

Salir2500

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There you go. I think MB is the best all-around choice using that strategy. Will be going to Vegas sometime in Dec or Jan...trying to find a friend to come
Any details on that steam room play???
Yes a lot of play going on but I only joined selectively. Three aggressive jersey shore types were hunting in the steam room and kept surrounding me, After the first time I started walking out when they came in. I played with a HOT 50ish executive type in sauna, he blew me and I jerked him off. At MB I jerked with various guys in the steam room and watched 2 of them fuck. Play was happening at both MB and Qua. Attendants would walk into the steam room at Qua every two hours or so to spray eucalyptus. Never saw an attendant come into the steam room at MB. MB’s steam room set up is truly the best with the two doors and cavernous style around the corner.

travelingjeff

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My report and experience from my vantage point... 11/14 (Mon) at Qua. Got there around 2p and stayed until closing time. I did not witness them enforcing the 3hr time limits or they didn't with me. Probably saw about a 12-15 guys during that time and the majority were there until the end. All facilities were operating except for the eucalyptus room and no "snow" in the cold room, though it was cool. Steam room was HOT-HOT (temp wise). For hours it was like a merry-go-round of guys going from the steam room, to the cold room, to the sauna, walking by the whirlpool and repeating. While a few guys opened their towels here and there, I never say anyone really make a move. Likely no one say what they were looking for.

Honestly, the guys there obviously cruising were not my type at all. No was in even in decent shape, so very disappointing in all the time spent there. There was one guy a little younger than me that would have been fun to play with but he was with one of the other guys, so it never worked out.

11/5 (Tue) at MB (before heading to the airport) I booked a pedicure. Arrived around 10a. The place was dead. It was until about 11a that one other guy came in. A guy maybe in his mid to late 50s. He looked like Mr. Clean, but not in body and was tan from top to bottom. Not the visual appeal that looks anything natural. He walked around a lot nude and stayed in the steam room and then into the sauna longer than I have ever seen anyone do. How he survived I have no idea. About 10 min before noon a decent looking guys comes in and eye contact is made. We chat for a moment but he has a noon massage. We arrange to meet after his massage at which time we go in to the shower and jo. Even leaving there were only 2-3 guys there getting.

All in all a bit disappointing. Definitely consider the day of the week as a factor, as well as what conventions may be in town when setting expectations.

carmeldeligh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to Qua on Monday. They were pretty strict about the 3 hour day pass (previously it was 4 hours and they didn’t really keep tabs on the time). The eucalyptus room was closed but everything else was open.

Normally I enjoy the experience, but the attendants were all over the place this last time. I’ll probably check out MB or somewhere else on the next visit.