Vegas Spa Cruising

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Ended up in Vegas for several days and hit up the big three (Imperial Spa, Qua and Mandalay).

I hadn't been to Imperial in a few years. Still scrimped on towels and soap (all of the dispensers were empty in the shower area and weren't refilled until right before I left). Crowd was predominantly Asian and Latino but as I was leaving three Black patrons came in separately.

Most everyone was chill, except this SE Asian guy who literally turned his back to you if he wasn't interested. The feeling was mutual but I'm never rude like that.

I hadn't cum while traveling and blasted a huge rope of cum from the bench halfway to the window that seemed to get a lot of attention. Later in the smaller steam room I gave a creamy facial.

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
(continues)

I too was at Qua on Monday. I was bummed the eucalyptus room was closed as the steam room was unbearably hot for me. Crowd was predominantly older white, then Latino, then one Black patron. Connected with a hung inked guy (if you're on this, tell me who designed your tatts) but he had a service.

Can confirm they staff strictly enforced the 3 hour time limit, which sucked as I was a hotel guest, it wasn't too crowded, and it was nearing closing so why not just let me stay.

On my last day I went to Mandalay. Its a great place to spend a few hours after checking out and before a later flight. I got a massage, which wasn't cheap but felt great. It was the least busy of the three -- with maybe a dozen guys passing through all day, and a third of them were just getting a service.

Jerked and blasted a medium load all over and LPSG bud before running off to my massage. A built hung guy had arrived while I was gone. He sat apart from the other guys but I could eye his meat growing to a thick 8.

He spread his legs and pointed his cock at me. I asked him if I can jerk it and he moaned as a grasped his rod. After about a minute it has swollen fully hard and his abs were tightening and he right leg was shaking. He convulsed as he was about to cum and I felt some slick precum leak out. But he stopped short. Still, it was a hot scene so I shot a second load.

A little later I got jerked and slurped for a third load. I was feeling a bit lightheaded from not eating so took a break. Tried to rally for a fourth load with the guys one last time but was spent. Never saw the built guy cum despite edging him three times.

Overall, there were more guys at Imperial and Qua, but shot more loads at Mandalay. The time limit and roaming attendants at Qua really limited things but all were fun.

clubcruiser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This week I went back to Vegas for the first in nearly a year. Last year I had a fun time at the Aria spa, which I wrote about here: Vegas Spa Cruising

On this trip I returned to Mandalay Bay for the first time in over 4 years and to Qua Spa at Caesar’s Palace for the first time in 3 years.

First, let’s get the disappointment out of the way: I went to Qua on Tuesday, and it was a complete bust. I didn’t mind the 3-hour limit, and the weekday spa admission was $65 (actually cheaper than the last time I was there), but I barely got any action during my 3 hours there. I was very disappointed to find that the mist/shaving/eucalyptus room was closed for repairs; that’s the room where I’d always had the most action during my past visits. The Qua steam room is too insanely hot to stay in for any extended amount of time. The bigger problem was that more than half of the guys at the spa were wearing swim trunks and were obviously straight, including one really cute, beefy middle-aged Midwestern dad whom I would’ve loved to have blown; even worse, a number of them were annoying loud bros who would just have boisterous conversations in the steam room and dry sauna. They really killed whatever little vibe was already there. As for the Roman baths, the jets in the hot jacuzzi weren’t working, but at least the rain shower in the middle of the room was working fine.

Now, the good news: though the spa at Mandalay Bay was sparsely populated on both Monday and Wednesday, with maybe 10 guys at the most at any given time, I got more action there than I’ve ever had in Vegas. During those two days I sucked 8 or 9 cocks (I lost count) and swallowed a total of 5 loads of cum in the steam room. To gain entry to the spa, I got a $50 ($60 with added tip) manicure on Monday and a $75 pedicure ($90 total) on Wednesday; it was my first time getting a mani/pedi, and I highly recommend them.

On Monday, the steam room at Mandalay Bay was broken, with the steam only coming on for about an hour around noon. As a result, anybody who was at the spa to actually use the steam room stayed out, and the room just became a playroom where you could stay as long as you wanted without getting overheated. I spent about an hour in there playing with a bunch of cute guys, including a really thick, stocky Chinese-Canadian musclecub, an Irish-looking ginger cub with a buzzcut, and a middle-aged, nerdy-looking guy with a nice paunch. This nerdy-looking guy was the first guy whose cum I swallowed, and he turned out to be more aggressive than he looked, standing up and fucking my mouth while talking dirty as 4 other dudes in the room watched. Later that afternoon, I blew the Chinese musclecub and the ginger cub as they sat side by side in the steamless steam room, swallowing their loads one after the other in the span of about 5 minutes.

(By the way, the next day I saw the ginger cub at Qua, and he seemed to be having as much trouble getting any action as I was. There were so few guys there who were looking to play, and even if you did find one, there was just nowhere to play.)

Also in the steam room was an incredibly cute, bearded daddy bear with salt-and-pepper hair and a smooth, stocky body. He was rubbing his dick as I blew the other two cubs, but unfortunately before I could go to work on him, he got up and left the steam room. I saw him leave the spa shortly afterwards, and he never returned. Later that night, I found him on both Scruff and Grindr; he was a 54-year-old guy on vacation from Mississippi, and he was into NSA hookups, but I could tell that he was only into other daddies and bears and not middle-aged Asian former twinks like myself.

I also need to mention another very handsome, shy, skittish, bearish, tall, balding guy with a goatee and a furry torso who hung out in the steam room. He stood out because not only did he keep his towel tightly wrapped around his waist even when sitting in the steam room, but he was also wearing dark underwear briefs under his towel! He was definitely my type, but whenever he was in the steam room, he would just sit there with his towel wrapped around his waist and stare up at the ceiling, making sure not to make eye contact with anyone. He totally gave off the vibe of an undercover cop, and anyone else in the steam room with him would be on their best behavior whenever he was around. However, in the mid-afternoon, I found myself sitting across from him in the steam room with no one else in the room, and he loosened his towel and put his hand on his crotch, still clad in his soaked dark briefs. Despite my interest in him, his seeming refusal to show his dick made me think he might be a cop on a sting operation. I decided not to risk it, and he left the spa a few minutes later.

After 3:00 every guy who entered the spa appeared to be straight guys wearing swim trunks, so I also decided to leave for the day.

On Wednesday, I returned to the spa at Mandalay Bay at around 11:00. The steam room was fully operational, which meant that I could only stand to stay in the steam room for a few minutes whenever the steam came on at full blast. There were even fewer guys at the spa than on Monday; a lot of guys had probably gone home for Thanksgiving by then. The ones who seemed to hang out in the steam room the most were a skinny, tanned daddy (not my type), a slightly pudgy 50-something daddy (kind of my type), a musclechub giant who must’ve been at least 6’6” and 350 pounds… and that shy briefs-wearing bear with the undercover cob vibe from Monday. In the first couple of hours at the spa, I blew the musclechub for a while in the steam room but wasn’t able to make him cum, and I blew the pudgy daddy and swallowed his cum.

I also spent some time in the steam room with the skinny daddy and the shy bear, who stayed wrapped up and standoffish while I was there, so I left the steam room. When I returned to the steam room, only the skinny daddy was there, and I started chatting with him. When I told him that I was into bears like the shy bear, he chuckled and replied, “Even Ray Charles can see that.” He then told me that as soon as I had left the steam room, the shy bear had made a beeline to the daddy and started sucking his dick. I guess he wasn’t a cop, after all, but he also appeared to be an oral bottom like me. I was still confused about why he wore his underwear into the steam room.

I didn’t see the shy bear after I left the steam room, and it looked like he’d left for the day. I spent the rest of the day blowing a few other dudes, including a Hawaiian-looking bear with a thick, stubby cock. Like on Monday, at around 3:00 the only guys who entered the spa seemed to be straight guys wearing swim trunks… and then the shy bear with the dark underwear returned. I finally found myself alone in the steam room with him again, and this time I started fondling my cock in front of him, and so he opened his towel, pulled down his underwear, and started pumping his hard dick. Not wanting to waste any time, I asked if I could blow him, and he replied, “Sure.” I immediately got down on my knees and started sucking on his beautiful dick as if there were no tomorrow. Unfortunately, after a couple of minutes, the swim trunks-wearing guys started coming into the steam room and just wouldn’t leave, so we had to stop.

At around 4:30 (the spa was going to close at 5:00) the spa was emptying out, with almost all of the straight guys having left, but I was disheartened to see the shy bear coming out the showers and heading to his locker to get dressed and leave. I decided to take my shot. I followed him to his locker and told him that the steam room was now empty and I could finish blowing him if he wanted. He brightened up and said, “Yeah!” He followed me back to the steam room, and as soon as we were in there, he sat down, and I went to town on his dick. We were interrupted by a guy who came in and laid down across from us, covering his face with a towel, but the now not-so-shy bear gestured that he was fine with me resuming the blowjob, so I started on him again. After another couple of minutes, he let out a moan, and I was rewarded with his warm cum flooding my mouth. I savored the moment, keeping his still-hard cock in my mouth and massaging it with my tongue for a while before slipping it out and swallowing his load. He sat there regaining his breath before smiling at me and leaving.

It was the perfect end to this round of Vegas spa adventures.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got back from Vegas before Thanksgiving. Enjoyed Man Bay. The people are nice that work there. Yes, one must pay for a service and with required 20% tip it’s pricy. A basic massage came to about $196. The massage was great though. Paid for a manicure two days in a row making it $60 a day for that service.

I like the gym there and though not tons of guys lots of interaction. Met a nice guy from here that I’ve met before. It was a relaxing time and I wished I had another day there to just relax.

bdv04

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@clubcruiser looks like we were two dicks passing in the night (at the same spas on opposite days). Thanks for the report!

Yeah total bummer about the Qua eucalyptus room. The steam room was too hot and the steam kicked in way more than usual IMO.
Glad you are back in Vegas action Drainedmt. Hope we cross paths out there one day. Like your stories and feel like we would gel.

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
going to EDC next year. anyone been around that weekend? best spa for cruising during the day?
Was at Mandalay's spa on Sunday (still feeling my ecstasy roll from Sat night EDC) this year.

Was hoping to see other dudes in town for EDC but I'm pretty sure I was the only one there that day. Haha.

Would be FuN to meet you at a spa for 2023 EDC wknd !

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw his semi all day which was nice
And I hooked up with a dude
Too bad somebody didn’t offer to get spit roasted by the two of you. That could be a nice bonding experience - fuck’n a dude from both ends with my dad.

Bmwguym5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did it go?
Crap. My daughters fiancé is going along on our annual Vegas weekend this year. He knows I like to pick a day to “go to the spa and relax” and he is really into saunas for their health benefits so said he’d love to go too. Damn! How am I supposed to play with him tagging along!? This ruins everything. Any advice on how to separate from him while in Qua? Maybe he will go get a massage while we’re there. Fuck.