Vegas Spa Cruising

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was visiting Mandalay I went to the spa, not Delano. Lots of action in the steam room. There were some fathers and sons on the outside in the chairs. I remember this father was sitting next to son with his cock and balls hanging out of his robe. His son was covered. Lots of men just walk around naked, big dicks flopping around.

About 7 men masturbating in the steam room, some blowjob action as well.very hot

Dick smythe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heading to Mandalay Bay 17th November for 7 nights
if anyone fancies hanging out nude in the Spa. Hearing great things about the place. Have had great luck in the past at the Cosmo Spa and enjoyed showing off naked to the spa attendants at Vdara.

oualum85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was visiting Mandalay I went to the spa, not Delano. Lots of action in the steam room. There were some fathers and sons on the outside in the chairs. I remember this father was sitting next to son with his cock and balls hanging out of his robe. His son was covered. Lots of men just walk around naked, big dicks flopping around.

About 7 men masturbating in the steam room, some blowjob action as well.very hot

Nice cocks on the sons? I'd like to hear more about that.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going to be in Vegas oct 16-19. Hope to have my first expierence there . Where should I go for spa wise to have fun during week

Just FYI must spas in hotels you have to be staying there to go to, especially on weekends. You could try Imperial Spa, it's a Korean spa in vegas