Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just FYI must spas in hotels you have to be staying there to go to, especially on weekends. You could try Imperial Spa, it's a Korean spa in vegas

I was there a few years ago. Maybe not the nicest neighborhood, but the place was clean and nudity is pretty much required. I went with a guy I chatted with on TrueNudists and being able to hang out naked was what we were after. There wasn't any playing around while I was there. That was fine with me.

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was there a few years ago. Maybe not the nicest neighborhood, but the place was clean and nudity is pretty much required. I went with a guy I chatted with on TrueNudists and being able to hang out naked was what we were after. There wasn't any playing around while I was there. That was fine with me.

I've seen playing around there on multiple occasions but I haven't been in probably about a year

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I plan on hitting mandalas bay spa for extended periods of time Dec 11 to 15. I have had many hot times in there meeting very attactive men and doing it right there in steam or going back to my room.

I was there just last weekend. Do be careful though as they kicked out 3 guys for sexual activity in the steam room

Reactions: LockerRoomPA

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the heads up. Can you share what happened and how the three guys were caught?

One was standing with a boner right by the other two sitting next to each other. Jerking off kissing. The guy standing tries to get me to join but I declined. Worker came in to spray and they came back told everyone to exit the steamroom. Security came down and kicked out the three guys. The guy standing tried to argue with security (idk stupid just leave before they have the police arrest you) basically don't congregate in there and don't stand by others and you should be fine

JTT

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I went to MGM Monday. Got naked and enjoyed the hot tub. There was a cute young guy in there. He was playing with his phone which was making me nervous, but this was after the Vegas shooting, so he was texting lots of people. I'm fairly small and he saw me in all my glory. I waited forever for him to leave, I wanted to see what he was packing, and he was wearing a bathing suit. :( Tiny shorts, sexy as hell, but with a body like his, I'd never wear clothes. Why are young guys so shy.

Today (Tuesday) I went to Qua. That place is amazing, as it's so spread out. I loved the body temperature pool. Got naked and when I went to the Roman Baths, there was a guy asleep in the corner. I tried to show off, and he never paid any attention. There was another guy in the corner, who had just gotten out. I saw him from behind and then he covered with a towel. I made sure he saw me good, and then at some point, he got up to go in the hot tub again. He did the towel dance and stood behind the pole, so I never could see him. I had my massage and went back to the roman baths. When I got there, there was a guy (small like me) getting out of the cold pool. He took his time and stretched his muscles to show off as much as possible. Then he rinsed in the shower in the middle, giving me a great look. Then he sat in the heated lounge chair. So I gave him a similar show. Was a great place, but perhaps I was too early (plus they seemed extra quiet post-shooting incident). After I went into the cold room, and opened my towel wide up to let everything cool off. Another guy came out of the sauna and in there. He didn't pay much attention. Later when we were changing I saw his penis.... it's wasn't too long but very fat. Maybe in the future visit later in the day and there will be more guys. I wasn't looking for "action" but did want to see some peen. ; )

Reactions: alguy

alguy

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to MGM Monday. Got naked and enjoyed the hot tub. There was a cute young guy in there. He was playing with his phone which was making me nervous, but this was after the Vegas shooting, so he was texting lots of people. I'm fairly small and he saw me in all my glory. I waited forever for him to leave, I wanted to see what he was packing, and he was wearing a bathing suit. :( Tiny shorts, sexy as hell, but with a body like his, I'd never wear clothes. Why are young guys so shy.

Today (Tuesday) I went to Qua. That place is amazing, as it's so spread out. I loved the body temperature pool. Got naked and when I went to the Roman Baths, there was a guy asleep in the corner. I tried to show off, and he never paid any attention. There was another guy in the corner, who had just gotten out. I saw him from behind and then he covered with a towel. I made sure he saw me good, and then at some point, he got up to go in the hot tub again. He did the towel dance and stood behind the pole, so I never could see him. I had my massage and went back to the roman baths. When I got there, there was a guy (small like me) getting out of the cold pool. He took his time and stretched his muscles to show off as much as possible. Then he rinsed in the shower in the middle, giving me a great look. Then he sat in the heated lounge chair. So I gave him a similar show. Was a great place, but perhaps I was too early (plus they seemed extra quiet post-shooting incident). After I went into the cold room, and opened my towel wide up to let everything cool off. Another guy came out of the sauna and in there. He didn't pay much attention. Later when we were changing I saw his penis.... it's wasn't too long but very fat. Maybe in the future visit later in the day and there will be more guys. I wasn't looking for "action" but did want to see some peen. ; )

I'll be in Vegas on Sunday and will report back!

Reactions: Yyc1980

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
One was standing with a boner right by the other two sitting next to each other. Jerking off kissing. The guy standing tries to get me to join but I declined. Worker came in to spray and they came back told everyone to exit the steamroom. Security came down and kicked out the three guys. The guy standing tried to argue with security (idk stupid just leave before they have the police arrest you) basically don't congregate in there and don't stand by others and you should be fine

Thing with that steam room is they have the double door, you can generally hear or aware of someone entering. Those lads maybe just didn't give a shit eh?

alguy

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thing with that steam room is they have the double door, you can generally hear or aware of someone entering. Those lads maybe just didn't give a shit eh?

I was there today and its changed since I was last there about two years ago. Then, you could hear the first door. Now, you can't hear it when the steam is going and its hard to hear it when the steam is stopped.