billyok

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Went to Qua & Encore this week:

Qua was great, everything was working and relatively busy. About 20 people at peak, 90% of them naked. The few guys that weren't naked were in underwear or swim trunks and mostly kept to themselves. The steam room gets way too hot quickly, hard to have fun in there. The inhalation room is best for having some fun, same with the tubs or showers. Quite a few folks have a hard time accepting no and the aggressive cruising can be a bit annoying. Selective enforcement of the 3 hour policy.

Encore was also great, super nice facility. The steam room is much nicer than Qua's and the tubs are better as well. There's about 5 rainfall showers that face the tubs and most people will quickly rinse off in them. 50/50 naked to trunk ratio, much nicer crowd overall but no cruising. Could potentially cruise in the steam room but it's a bit riskier than Qua.

Both had great staff working this week, Encore's staff was more attentive and constantly going through the facility.

SpaceC0wb0y

Experimental Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No . Just cancelled an appointment tomorrow because they emailed and said steam was still closed.
That’s disappointing. Did they give any indication of when it should be done? I have an appointment in May.

warren247222222

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went to Qua & Encore this week:

Qua was great, everything was working and relatively busy. About 20 people at peak, 90% of them naked. The few guys that weren't naked were in underwear or swim trunks and mostly kept to themselves. The steam room gets way too hot quickly, hard to have fun in there. The inhalation room is best for having some fun, same with the tubs or showers. Quite a few folks have a hard time accepting no and the aggressive cruising can be a bit annoying. Selective enforcement of the 3 hour policy.

Encore was also great, super nice facility. The steam room is much nicer than Qua's and the tubs are better as well. There's about 5 rainfall showers that face the tubs and most people will quickly rinse off in them. 50/50 naked to trunk ratio, much nicer crowd overall but no cruising. Could potentially cruise in the steam room but it's a bit riskier than Qua.

Both had great staff working this week, Encore's staff was more attentive and constantly going through the facility.
Thanks for the update. Headed there in a couple days. First time at a spa.

Reactions: Gucci Lover

pitts

Experimental Member
Media
Will not be there this week. But I have been curious to try Canyon Ranch spa for cruising. Have you been to the facility before? If so, do you please mind rating the spa itself and the cruising level? I have stayed at CR a few times, though I never had the chance to opt for the spa.
I tried Canyon Ranch in January. The spa itself was awesome, but I struck out when it came to cruising. I went first thing in the morning, so that probably had a lot to do with it. I'm sure if I'd been able to hang around for even another hour, I would've got some action.

Reactions: abattist

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So if Mandalay Bay is not fully open and Qua sucks due to time limit which one is considered the 3rd best option?
I know it’s been hit and miss for some, but I’ve consistently had a great time at Aria’s spa.
In fact, I prefer it over Man. Bay at this point given the guys I’ve met, the experiences I’ve had there (the steam room at Aria is heaven compared to the ones at Qua and Man. Bay) and the general lack of super-aggressive guys who can’t take no for an answer.

Reactions: jtj10nr and Wh55076

1orallinguist

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know it’s been hit and miss for some, but I’ve consistently had a great time at Aria’s spa.

In fact, I prefer it over Man. Bay at this point given the guys I’ve met, the experiences I’ve had there (the steam room at Aria is heaven compared to the ones at Qua and Man. Bay) and the general lack of super-aggressive guys who can’t take no for an answer.

highnal

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Vegas last week for the Rock n Roll half marathon and did a bit of a spa tour.

Luxor
Visited on Sat morning but was told they were not selling day passes to non hotel guests as they were very busy. Asked if I could purchase a manicure to use the facilities but there were no appointments available.

Excalibur
Spa is open but the mens facilities are currently closed. Not sure how long this is for.

Mandalay Bay
Was intending on booking a treatment and using the facilities but steam room is still closed so abandoned this plan.

Qua
Visited on Monday afternoon for 2 hours before closing time at 6pm. There were about 10 other people there. Half of which were resting and chatting in the TV room. I never saw them use the facilities. I started off in the back room with the baths and noticed an older guy sat on a lounger and who watched me as I got into the tub, he then got up and used the rain shower showing off his massive soft cock. He got into the same tub on the opposite side and smiled. We held eye contact as our legs touched under the water. I then moved closer so I could get my hands on his dick. We were the only two in this room so continued playing with each other for a good 5-10 mins before an attendant walked in to replenish the towels. We separately quickly and I waited a few minutes before leaving the water sporting a nice semi.

A little while later, I also had some fun in the inhalation room with a cute latino guy with the thickest cock. He was very cautious and constantly looking out. He told me he was very close to cumming and wanted to finish in the steam so stood up and I followed him out of the room. He took one look at the steam and said that it wasn’t possible as there were too many guys in there. He then walked back out towards the vanity area. Unsure whether I should follow, I spent a few minutes in the ice room before trying to find him and failing. I saw him again 10 mins later changing in the locker area and I’d missed my chance to see him cum! It was getting close to closing time so I showered with the door slightly ajar and stroked myself to completion before leaving.

The next morning, I went back for a couple more hours before checking out and it was very quiet. I was first one there at 8:15am. I was eventually joined by a few more people who were waiting for massages. No fun to be had today but I was able to use the facilities to actually relax for a change!

Park MGM
I moved to stay at NOMAD for the last 2 days of the trip and used the opportunity to use the Park MGM spa for the first time. There were three other guys at 3pm on Tuesday when I arrived. One in swim shorts, one super hot guy who was either not interested or not cruising, and one other guy in his robe laying on the lounger as I got into the hot tub. He was sat directly in front of me and adjusted himself a few times so that his cock discretely hung outside of his robe. I sat there transfixed on his cock and it gradually started growing. He spread his legs a little further to give me a better view. At this point swim suit guy came into the room and robe guy quickly covered up. He got up shortly after this and left the room. I looked for him in the sauna and steam but I didn’t see him again. I guess he must have gone to the coed area to sit with his partner or had a treatment. I unfortunately didn’t see anyone else enter the spa for the rest of time time I was there. Bad luck!

Overall it was a pretty disappointing trip. I have previously had the best times in Luxor, Mandalay and Qua so I was sad to not even be able to step foot inside 2 of them!

DillonBlanch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience at the spa. It's important to remember that everyone has their own preferences and boundaries when it comes to sexual activity. While some people may be comfortable with anonymous sex in public places, others are not.

As for why some straight married men may be interested in engaging in sexual activity with other men in public places, it's difficult to say. There may be a variety of reasons, including curiosity, the thrill of the taboo, or dissatisfaction with their current sexual situation. It's important to note, however, that not all straight married men are interested in this type of behavior, and it's not fair to generalize all straight married men in this way.

Brettdude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at Qua the afternoon of Sunday, Feb 26. Very busy and lots of cruising going on. Best part is when about 5 guys were in the jacuzzi talking in the big baths room and these three guys came to join them. Two of them got in and when the third guy hung up his robe and turned toward the jacuzzi to get in, all went quiet and mouths dropped open as they literally stared at his big hung cock. He was fully soft but huge. He never did anything there that I saw but was definitely some good eye candy for everyone and not shy about it.