Vegas Spa Cruising

Wh55076

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just returned from the busiest Vegas week/weekend of the year! March madness! I visited 3 spas during my trip: Cosmo Sahra Spa, Qua, and Canyon Ranch. I Enjoy this forum so will share my thoughts. I did a massage at each spa during my visit.

Cosmo Sahra - Spa is great, huge hot tub. Went in the Morning. Not super busy but was there with a super hot str8 guy. Not cruisyToo bad he was with his buddy. Overall relaxing. Therapist was good but older than my taste. I did get eye fucked walking out of my massage by another therapist “AJ”. Young fit guy. Someone try him out and let me know how it goes.

Qua - Super crowded. Went in the afternoon, maybe I just wasn’t feeling it this day, but didn’t find it relaxing. Too aggressive. Way too cruisy for my liking. I don’t want a bathhouse, but it seems like majority of the guys on here do so probably unpopular opinion. I did jerk in the dry sauna with a hung short muscular guy my age. Brian was my therapist which I have heard his name before. Older white hair marine looking guy. I feel like he was pretty handsy but I didn’t get excited at all so.

Canyon ranch - I always enjoy the layout of this spa. Went in the morning. A few hot guys my type. Construction worker from Oregon . Which I would have seen it all. Massage was good, but retiree guy doing massages was my therapist. He mentioned they have over 100 therapists. Crazy. Also, so nice that they encourage you to leave and use the facility until 8pm! Which I believe is later than most! I returned in the evening for a short period.

I like less cruisy, more eye candy from hot “straight” guys. My rankings:
1. Canyon Ranch
2. Cosmo Sahra
3. Qua
I'll be in Vegas 03/25-04/01. Sounds like I need to check out Canyon Ranch.

Did Qua enforce the 3 hour thing?

Also do you like Mandalay Bay at all? That's where I'm staying for a conference.

Blakebus90

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll be in Vegas 03/25-04/01. Sounds like I need to check out Canyon Ranch.

Did Qua enforce the 3 hour thing?

Also do you like Mandalay Bay at all? That's where I'm staying for a conference.
They only enforce it at Qua on the creepy guys doing the day pass haha

Reactions: billyok and Wh55076

Waiside33

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone be in Vegas April 23-26? I’ll be visiting solo. I’ll definitely hit Qua but debating on where else to try.

Ramsyboi87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im bi married to a women and very DL with all this, I’m pretty new to the whole spa scene but have been to one here in Northridge a couple times and really enjoyed it. Nothing sexual except lots of staring which was pretty hot lol. Anyway I go to Vegas pretty often in the summer and never thought of spas before. Now that I know about this I definitely want to get into the cruise scene when I’m there. Can anyone recommend a good place to show off in Vegas? Anyone one of any 24hr spas or a place that is active 24hrs? Also anyone married on snap? Add me
Ramsyboi89

upforfunjames

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys , ugh I wish it was May and I was in Vegas already . looking for advice , looking for beat place to get my first male masseuse and secondly I have a couple places I’d love updated reviews .
mandalay Bay - everything working
Excalibur - Everythjng working ?
Golden Nugget … any reviews ,
Best place to go if I’ve already tried Qua and mandalay ….. Sahara spa ??

Reactions: Wh55076

JonRivera

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So which spas allow you to just buy a day pass now? I know Mandalay Bay and Bellagio have both stopped so you have to buy a treatment or massage which is way more expensive.
Mandalay Bay resumed $75 day passes as of last week.

SpaceC0wb0y

Experimental Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys , ugh I wish it was May and I was in Vegas already . looking for advice , looking for beat place to get my first male masseuse and secondly I have a couple places I’d love updated reviews .
mandalay Bay - everything working
Excalibur - Everythjng working ?
Golden Nugget … any reviews ,
Best place to go if I’ve already tried Qua and mandalay ….. Sahara spa ??
I’m planning to be at the Luxor spa on 5/24 afternoon