Vegas Spa Cruising

I'll be in Vegas for a week beginning Sunday. Going to check out Qua and probably the Spa at Paris since it's included in my stay.

Reactions: aldawg

smooth899

Expert Member
Media
Once you visit the spa at Paris you'll realize why they don't charge extra to use it. It's truly a terrible spa. Look out for the black gunk in the hot tub before you get in! The hot tub has been dirty every time I've been.

Tried the Paris Spa today. It was just so so. Did find a guy that wants to hang out later so not a total bust.

Reactions: cadmanken

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heading to Vegas in May. Can you go naked in the spas there? I prefer to be nude really

They provide a robe to wear, but most people hang up the robes and go naked. If laying on a lounge chair some people use a towel to cover up their goods, but others lie around fully exposed.

Reactions: uc7dad

Tried Qua out yesterday and while the facilities are very nice I don't understand what all the fuss is about. At east during the time I was there it was anything but cruisy. I talked to one guy there that was local and very knowledgable on the Spas and he said that it's rarely cruisy. Most guys were waring their robes every where. I think only me and one other guy were towels or nude.

Reactions: cadmanken

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tried Qua out yesterday and while the facilities are very nice I don't understand what all the fuss is about. At east during the time I was there it was anything but cruisy. I talked to one guy there that was local and very knowledgable on the Spas and he said that it's rarely cruisy. Most guys were waring their robes every where. I think only me and one other guy were towels or nude.
Wow. When I was there in early December, I had seen cursing around me and participated in some pretty hot action

Reactions: abattist

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had some fun at encore yesterday. Lots of naked guys and big very steamy steam room and large jacuzzis
Please tell us what type of fun you had there and where in the spa is best for it.

Reactions: buckhunter37