Vegas Spa Cruising

Tom_samuels22

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys. I'll be in Vegas the last week of August. I usuallly stick to Qua, Canyon Ranch and Mandalay Bay. For me they have the best facilities and fun. I've checked out Falmingo, Aria, Cosmo spas in the past, as well. I want to try something new, so what's the scoop on Nurture at Luxor. Specifically:

1) The scene

2) Facilities.

I know the spa at Luxor used to be very active because it was 24 hrs.

Reactions: buckhunter37

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I want to try something new, so what's the scoop on Nurture at Luxor. Specifically:

1) The scene

2) Facilities.

Don’t bother. I visited Luxor spa twice during a weekend. It was deserted both times. The facilities are clean but not luxurious. The steam room is HUGE, but the hot tubs are too small. Biggest gripe is that the entire place is too brightly lit.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys. I'll be in Vegas the last week of August. I usuallly stick to Qua, Canyon Ranch and Mandalay Bay. For me they have the best facilities and fun. I've checked out Falmingo, Aria, Cosmo spas in the past, as well. I want to try something new, so what's the scoop on Nurture at Luxor. Specifically:

1) The scene

2) Facilities.

I’ve been to Qua and Mandalay but never been to Canyon Ranch. Does any cruising happen there? How does it compare to the other two?

Scott111

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m staying at Caesar’s in mid October and am planning on scheduling a massage at Qua. Does anyone know of a good masseur at Qua I can book? Plus, are the outdoor pools still open in mid October? Thanks for your help!

Reactions: sim_8701

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Beginner's luck.

First trip to Mandalay and there was a hung guy who opened his towel for me.

Can't wait to go back.
Please give details of your experience. What happened with you and the other guy? Did you see any other action? How was the privacy? .. etc...

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
I was attending a conference at the MB and the spa was a nice respite.

The staff was friendly (one of the attendants is gorgeous -- tall, built, with beautiful eyes) and generally unintrusive.

Unfortunately, the same could not be said of some patrons. I went at different times (in the morning to work out, after my conference to relax) and some of the same guys were there every time -- multiple visits (3-4 times a day) which I'm sure raised a few eyebrows.

One heavyset older Latin guy was there EVERY time. One morning I was just ahead of him checking in. I undressed and showered and he was already in the steam looking for action. That means he was so desperate he didn't even shower and just beelined to the room. I observed this with a few guys. By this point (as I had no shown no interest at all in many previous times we shared the space) he got up rudely in a huff and left. Keep in mind I was never rude to him, I just sat away from him and minded my own business.

Speaking of huff, there was an even bigger white guy who did the same thing. He would keep going into the steam room looking for action but would have trouble breathing. You could hear him struggling. I was genuinely concerned for his safety. It's just sad that these guys are putting their horniness over health. But they get rude and resentful when you're not interested in them? (BTW he was jacking his small penis off in his lounge chair. Who does that? Ugh.)

Another time a guy (older white, Jewish perhaps) with a wedding ring sat down very close to another guy who was uncovered. I saw the older guy get on his knees and the other guy yelled, "Are you kidding me? You just go up to someone and grab their dick?" The older guy repeated "sorry" over and over and then left the spa entirely, only to come back about an hour later. He plopped down in the steam and I asked, "Weren't you the guy who got yelled for touching someone earlier?" and he lied and said "no." Then I said "have you no shame?" and he laughed before I left.

This was followed by another 60ish creep who basically cornered a very good-looking young guy. The VGL guy sat right by the shower head near the entrance. I was already in there sitting about 20 feet down on the other side. The older guy came in and sat maybe five feet from the young guy when he literally could've sat anywhere else. The older guy starting asking the younger one about his stay while indiscreetly stroking himself the entire time. The younger guy just keep looking ahead and finally got up to leave. The older guy was like "leaving so soon?" and the younger guy replied he had a massage.

After he left the older guy let out a frustrated "damn!" All I could think was do you really think he was going to do anything with you? You literally cornered this poor straight guy and pleasured yourself in front of him. Oh, did I mentioned he was wearing a cock ring? Even if the young guy was gay this type of predatory behavior isn't going to fly.

I'm bringing up these true examples because that's what you're going to have to deal with. And just in case you think I'm being ageist/racist, a younger fit tatted Asian guy would continually walk out on me even though I never sat near him, but that's the typical Asian-on-Asian race hate (more on that in a different thread). There was a big beefy white guy in his 30s who was another multi visitor who would play with anyone but not when I was 6 feet near him (I never engaged with him in ANY way). Some people are just odd.

I was able to meet some cool guys but aside from that first visit (with the fit hung guy) we were always interrupted. And by interrupted I don't mean someone entered. I mean someone would sit right next to us and leer, or even try to touch without asking.

Eventually I just made arrangements to meet in our room instead because the creeps got too pushy.