Vegas Spa Cruising

I was attending a conference at the MB and the spa was a nice respite.

The staff was friendly (one of the attendants is gorgeous -- tall, built, with beautiful eyes) and generally unintrusive.

Unfortunately, the same could not be said of some patrons. I went at different times (in the morning to work out, after my conference to relax) and some of the same guys were there every time -- multiple visits (3-4 times a day) which I'm sure raised a few eyebrows.

One heavyset older Latin guy was there EVERY time. One morning I was just ahead of him checking in. I undressed and showered and he was already in the steam looking for action. That means he was so desperate he didn't even shower and just beelined to the room. I observed this with a few guys. By this point (as I had no shown no interest at all in many previous times we shared the space) he got up rudely in a huff and left. Keep in mind I was never rude to him, I just sat away from him and minded my own business.

Speaking of huff, there was an even bigger white guy who did the same thing. He would keep going into the steam room looking for action but would have trouble breathing. You could hear him struggling. I was genuinely concerned for his safety. It's just sad that these guys are putting their horniness over health. But they get rude and resentful when you're not interested in them? (BTW he was jacking his small penis off in his lounge chair. Who does that? Ugh.)

Another time a guy (older white, Jewish perhaps) with a wedding ring sat down very close to another guy who was uncovered. I saw the older guy get on his knees and the other guy yelled, "Are you kidding me? You just go up to someone and grab their dick?" The older guy repeated "sorry" over and over and then left the spa entirely, only to come back about an hour later. He plopped down in the steam and I asked, "Weren't you the guy who got yelled for touching someone earlier?" and he lied and said "no." Then I said "have you no shame?" and he laughed before I left.

This was followed by another 60ish creep who basically cornered a very good-looking young guy. The VGL guy sat right by the shower head near the entrance. I was already in there sitting about 20 feet down on the other side. The older guy came in and sat maybe five feet from the young guy when he literally could've sat anywhere else. The older guy starting asking the younger one about his stay while indiscreetly stroking himself the entire time. The younger guy just keep looking ahead and finally got up to leave. The older guy was like "leaving so soon?" and the younger guy replied he had a massage.

After he left the older guy let out a frustrated "damn!" All I could think was do you really think he was going to do anything with you? You literally cornered this poor straight guy and pleasured yourself in front of him. Oh, did I mentioned he was wearing a cock ring? Even if the young guy was gay this type of predatory behavior isn't going to fly.

I'm bringing up these true examples because that's what you're going to have to deal with. And just in case you think I'm being ageist/racist, a younger fit tatted Asian guy would continually walk out on me even though I never sat near him, but that's the typical Asian-on-Asian race hate (more on that in a different thread). There was a big beefy white guy in his 30s who was another multi visitor who would play with anyone but not when I was 6 feet near him (I never engaged with him in ANY way). Some people are just odd.

I was able to meet some cool guys but aside from that first visit (with the fit hung guy) we were always interrupted. And by interrupted I don't mean someone entered. I mean someone would sit right next to us and leer, or even try to touch without asking.

Eventually I just made arrangements to meet in our room instead because the creeps got too pushy.

That's why I'm hesitant to go

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media

The staff was friendly (one of the attendants is gorgeous -- tall, built, with beautiful eyes) and generally unintrusive.

Unfortunately, the same could not be said of some patrons. I went at different times (in the morning to work out, after my conference to relax) and some of the same guys were there every time -- multiple visits (3-4 times a day) which I'm sure raised a few eyebrows.

One heavyset older Latin guy was there EVERY time. One morning I was just ahead of him checking in. I undressed and showered and he was already in the steam looking for action. That means he was so desperate he didn't even shower and just beelined to the room. I observed this with a few guys. By this point (as I had no shown no interest at all in many previous times we shared the space) he got up rudely in a huff and left. Keep in mind I was never rude to him, I just sat away from him and minded my own business.

Speaking of huff, there was an even bigger white guy who did the same thing. He would keep going into the steam room looking for action but would have trouble breathing. You could hear him struggling. I was genuinely concerned for his safety. It's just sad that these guys are putting their horniness over health. But they get rude and resentful when you're not interested in them? (BTW he was jacking his small penis off in his lounge chair. Who does that? Ugh.)

Another time a guy (older white, Jewish perhaps) with a wedding ring sat down very close to another guy who was uncovered. I saw the older guy get on his knees and the other guy yelled, "Are you kidding me? You just go up to someone and grab their dick?" The older guy repeated "sorry" over and over and then left the spa entirely, only to come back about an hour later. He plopped down in the steam and I asked, "Weren't you the guy who got yelled for touching someone earlier?" and he lied and said "no." Then I said "have you no shame?" and he laughed before I left.

This was followed by another 60ish creep who basically cornered a very good-looking young guy. The VGL guy sat right by the shower head near the entrance. I was already in there sitting about 20 feet down on the other side. The older guy came in and sat maybe five feet from the young guy when he literally could've sat anywhere else. The older guy starting asking the younger one about his stay while indiscreetly stroking himself the entire time. The younger guy just keep looking ahead and finally got up to leave. The older guy was like "leaving so soon?" and the younger guy replied he had a massage.

After he left the older guy let out a frustrated "damn!" All I could think was do you really think he was going to do anything with you? You literally cornered this poor straight guy and pleasured yourself in front of him. Oh, did I mentioned he was wearing a cock ring? Even if the young guy was gay this type of predatory behavior isn't going to fly.

I'm bringing up these true examples because that's what you're going to have to deal with. And just in case you think I'm being ageist/racist, a younger fit tatted Asian guy would continually walk out on me even though I never sat near him, but that's the typical Asian-on-Asian race hate (more on that in a different thread). There was a big beefy white guy in his 30s who was another multi visitor who would play with anyone but not when I was 6 feet near him (I never engaged with him in ANY way). Some people are just odd.

I was able to meet some cool guys but aside from that first visit (with the fit hung guy) we were always interrupted. And by interrupted I don't mean someone entered. I mean someone would sit right next to us and leer, or even try to touch without asking.

Eventually I just made arrangements to meet in our room instead because the creeps got too pushy.

I never witnessed any action in a spa, but I've been to J/O parties in the past and I was shocked at how many guys just walk up and either grab your genitals, rub your nipples or grab/try to stick their finger up your ass without getting consent first. I can't stand that. I have no problem jerking off with someone or even being touched as long as they ask first -- but I don't give my consent to everyone. If someone gives me bad vibes then I'm out. When you go to a J/O party there is no question what is going to go on there, but in a spa, not everybody is there to play. What you are describing is sexual assault and if someone did that to me, I'd report them. I'd love to J/O with other like-minded individuals but in that setting I don't want anybody touching me. I've J/O in a spa a few times but it's always been when I had the steam room/sauna to myself because, one, I don't want to get kicked out, and two, I don't want to offend anybody.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

My experience has been different. Most guys playing stay clear of those that don’t play. And not all gay guys there play because not everyone goes there for that. I met a guy there who became one of my best buddies. Lots of nice people all over the world that converse. Like any place, some people to stay clear from. But I have only seen this in the minority. Guys that approach me I’m not interested in firmly say no and move on.

Tracermain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Park MGM only recently opened their spa. Anybody went there yet? I heard they made a few changes from when it was the Monte Carlo spa. One major thing I’ve noticed is their operation hours of 830am-6pm; compared to the other MGM property spas that usually open at 6am and close at 7 or 8pm.

That’s all the info I have. Anybody who could share more (pls do tell) about the new Park MGM spa?

Tracermain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

What made you think visiting 3-4 times a day raised a few eyebrows? LOL!

Tracermain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience has been different. Most guys playing stay clear of those that don’t play. And not all gay guys there play because not everyone goes there for that. I met a guy there who became one of my best buddies. Lots of nice people all over the world that converse. Like any place, some people to stay clear from. But I have only seen this in the minority. Guys that approach me I’m not interested in firmly say no and move on.

Same. I guess I’m lucky because with the hundreds of times I’ve been to spas, never have I experienced nor witnessed any form of harassment. I usually like to keep to myself, but I’m an observant person too. The guys I’ve chatted with (young and old; thin, fit and large; of any race) have all been nice guys, or at least respected each other. And if I or they are not interested, we simply didn’t follow up with more questions.

upforfunjames

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a LV local and I have a Diamond Card with Caesars and I can guest one person in at QUA for 40$ instead of the usual rates of $50 (Mon-Thu) and $60 (Fri-Sun). If interested in saving some money, please PM me.
I’d love to stay in contact and take advantage of that offer

Reactions: buckhunter37

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Everything you’ve described here is precisely why I no longer head to MB when in Vegas. I’ve consistently had far better experiences at Aria and at Qua, though depending on the day, there’s always the chance you’ll need to deal with leering, totally inappropriate trolls who can’t seem to take no for an answer.

Though I’m totally open to having some fun, and most often find some, I’m at a spa to chill and relax. Not be followed around and harassed by guys who are busy getting off before even managing a “hi”. Lol

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everything you’ve described here is precisely why I no longer head to MB when in Vegas. I’ve consistently had far better experiences at Aria and at Qua, though depending on the day, there’s always the chance you’ll need to deal with leering, totally inappropriate trolls who can’t seem to take no for an answer.

Though I’m totally open to having some fun, and most often find some, I’m at a spa to chill and relax. Not be followed around and harassed by guys who are busy getting off before even managing a “hi”. Lol

I’m surprised this behavior turned you off of MB but you still go to Qua. I have found This to be much worse at Qua. Guys camp out in the seats outside the steam rooms and wait for you to go in then follow you. I’ve had guys follow me to the Roman Baths and then from tub to tub showing their boners as they get out. Yes, it’s happened to me at MB too, but I was always able to manage it there just by saying I’m not interested. It seems to have a more mature clientele that can accept that.

The last time I was at MB, 5 of us were in the steamroom. I was interested in 3 of them but not the fourth. Eventually, it turned into a circle jerk/suckfest. The one who was not my type reached for me and I just turned away and shook my head. He moved on to the next guy and so did I.

Tracermain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Park MGM only recently opened their spa. Anybody went there yet? I heard they made a few changes from when it was the Monte Carlo spa. One major thing I’ve noticed is their operation hours of 830am-6pm; compared to the other MGM property spas that usually open at 6am and close at 7 or 8pm.

That’s all the info I have. Anybody who could share more (pls do tell) about the new Park MGM spa?

I was at the Park MGM spa earlier this week. Pretty empty. Only met and played with one guy in the two days that I was there.

I would totally go there if my main goal is to relax, and meeting guys/cruising as a bonus goal.

About the spa : Taking into account that it’s been less than two months that they’ve opened, this spa was a very clean and a relaxing spot!

I fell asleep on the gravity chair so quick. That would be my favorite area now.

They had one jacuzzi hot bath, with four warmer lounge chairs in the hot bath area. The size was rather small, oval shaped. Could perhaps fit 5-7 people at most. They also had a steam room and a sauna. Attendants rarely check the steam room. I’d compare the steam room and sauna size to the one at Mirage.

The lounge was co-ed so wearing a robe was a must. But everywhere else is separate and clothing optional.

Entrance fee was $20 for Park MGM guests only. I don’t think they accept non-hotel guests.

..or even try to touch without asking.

Report them. If they are a registered guest, they will get banned from the establishment. If they are persistent, they'll get the cops involved.

There is a world of difference between consensual touching/sex between two adults, and having a (potential) sex addict/offender molesting you, or performing a sexual act beside you.

The only reason why they keep doing it is because no one is stopping them. That, and their addiction is overriding rational thought.

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’m surprised this behavior turned you off of MB but you still go to Qua. I have found This to be much worse at Qua. Guys camp out in the seats outside the steam rooms and wait for you to go in then follow you. I’ve had guys follow me to the Roman Baths and then from tub to tub showing their boners as they get out. Yes, it’s happened to me at MB too, but I was always able to manage it there just by saying I’m not interested. It seems to have a more mature clientele that can accept that.

The last time I was at MB, 5 of us were in the steamroom. I was interested in 3 of them but not the fourth. Eventually, it turned into a circle jerk/suckfest. The one who was not my type reached for me and I just turned away and shook my head. He moved on to the next guy and so did I.
Oh, I hear ya. There’s been times Qua has been pretty ridiculous, but yeah, I suppose it just depends on the day. I guess there’s just been too many times at MB where being and saying I’m uninterested hasn’t been enough...and it’s pretty consistently the more mature ones there that have been the problem. Aria’s got a great spa, though! Any chance you’ve checked out the spa at the Cosmopolitan?

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, I hear ya. There’s been times Qua has been pretty ridiculous, but yeah, I suppose it just depends on the day. I guess there’s just been too many times at MB where being and saying I’m uninterested hasn’t been enough...and it’s pretty consistently the more mature ones there that have been the problem. Aria’s got a great spa, though! Any chance you’ve checked out the spa at the Cosmopolitan?

I’ve been to Aria a few years ago. The spa aria is nice but not a lot of action and not much lounge space.

Cosmopolitan is a great setup. Lots of lounge chairs directly across from a large hot tub with the doors to the sauna, steam and cold rooms all in plain sight. But it also did not have many patrons there that day. The staff was gorgeous! I was really hoping to get one of them interested in meeting up later but no such luck.

Have you ever been to the spas at the Wynn or Encore?

clubcruiser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard because I just found your post and realized that I was at the Mandalay Bay spa at exactly the same time as you, and I recognize several of the characters you described... the pushy "heavyset older Latin guy" who who seemed to be there every time I was there, the big white guy who was having trouble breathing, the older Jewish guy with the wedding ring.

The thing is, I went to the spa three days in a row, and I managed to get off every day I was there. On one day, I was involved in a 4-man blowjob orgy in the dry sauna with that older Jewish guy, a muscular younger dude, and a young Scandinavian-looking cub. Another day, I was in a 5-man blowjob and handjob orgy in the steam room.

And then there was the third day, and this was the hottest because it was with the "big beefy white guy" that you mentioned in your post who was also at the spa all three days I was there. I was in the steam room with another guy when this tall, tanned, burly musclebear walked in, sat down, threw open his towel, and started fondling himself. I couldn't believe my luck; I'd been eyeing him earlier and thought he was hottest dude I'd ever seen at the spa. I just went over to him as asked if I could suck him. He said sure, and I blew him while the other guy in the steam room jerked off while watching us.

Here's the kicker: I later found out that he was in town with his wife and that he has 6 kids.

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey any advice on how to approach guys in the spas at Vegas or where to go? I am going there in early March for SB and staying at the LINQ. It's in the middle of the venetian, MGM, flamingo and Ceasar's on the strip. I'm in my 20s if that makes a difference.

From what I've read so far Mandalay Bay seems to be the spot. Anything closer?

Last edited:

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey any advice on how to approach guys in the spas at Vegas or where to go? I am going there in early March for SB and staying at the LINQ. It's in the middle of the venetian, MGM, flamingo and Ceasar's on the strip. I'm in my 20s if that makes a difference.

Linq is across from Caesars Palace which has Qua spa. It’s expensive to get a day pass but well worth it. Qua has a ton of guys and many will be looking to play. If you are in your 20’s, you probably won’t need to approach them, they will approach you. You will notice guys checking you out. When you get close enough to talk, ask where they are from, what brings them to town,etc.

Spa cruising is my favorite pastime and Vegas is the best place for it. Have fun and good luck!

clubcruiser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I've only been cruising at the Mandalay Bay spa for a couple of years, but I've found that most of the action takes place in the steam room and to a lesser extant the dry sauna. They've recently dimmed the lighting in the dry sauna, so when you enter, it takes a minute for your eyes to adjust to the darkness and see whether there's anyone inside. This also gives anyone who's already getting down in the sauna to regain their composure and not get caught.

I've found that the best way to initiate action in either the steam room or sauna is to just sit with your towel open and fully expose yourself. If everyone else in the room is doing the same, then I place my hand over my cock and gradually start rubbing it. That usually leads to everyone joining in, and from there the action escalates.

If someone comes into the room wearing swimtrunks or refuses to open his towel, then you should assume he's not interested in playing, and everyone should wait for him to leave.