Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mandalay Bay this afternoon. Good looking guy with stocky body... but stocky in a good way... broad shoulders, big chest, strong legs, nice ass, thick, meaty cock.

First saw him working out. Then saw him getting in and out of whirl pools. He seemed interested in guys in the sauna and steam room but didn’t play with anyone — and there were guys that were in his league. One of the other guys even commented about him not wanting to play. He definitely checked out other guys and watched while several guys were jacking off — but he didn’t even touch himself.

Fast forward. He was in front of me on the way into the showers area. I took the one across from him. I showered and dried off. I opened the outer shower door and could see him through the two shower doors. He was leaning against the wall and jacking off. BIG BONER. Stroking his cock with one hand, playing with his balls with the other. I stepped back into my stall, left the door open and pretended to be drying off as I watched him jack off. It was hot and gave me a hardon watching him. I could tell when he came... the hand motion on his cock, the way his body shook, the way his head tilted back. So hot. He then stepped back into the water and soaped up... with his big stiff cock bouncing in front of him.

I went to my locker and got dressed. I was putting on my socks and shoes when he came into the locker area. As I put my towel in the bin he dropped his towel to put on his boxer briefs. His spent cock was still stretched out, hanging down, about twice he size it had been in the whirl pools.

Interesting character. What do you think his deal was?

That could almost be me, except I’ve never been to Mandalay Bay. I’ve been around dudes jerking in the sauna a number of times, but have always remained an observer. It doesn’t offend me at all...in fact I find it amusing and intriguing. Why not join in? Too much to lose personally and professionally if caught, either by the establishment or just the wrong person in the community. Plus there’s something with self-identity (mostly straight, and in a happy marriage)...although it’s no secret I admire a nice looking cock, especially if attached to a fit, muscular body.

I guess the other difference is that I’ve always waited until I’m in the privacy of my home to JO.

nortesul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for the suggestion but I ended up going to Canyon Ranch (also because I wanted to buy some macarons from Bouchon).

Also took into account that Qua can sometimes be TOO busy, the attendants patrol regularly, and I had some bad racial experiences there in the past.

Canyon Ranch was great but I'm not sure I would go back. I think I really lucked out in time and place because a couple checked in right before me -- one of whom was movie star handsome and had a 7.5 (8 if he's really hard, according to him) member. There was another younger masculine white guy who joined us and we had multiple jerk fests in the back.

Otherwise, it was actually a lot of guys who were super covered up. I had fun though.

I have been to Canyon Ranch twice now. Both visits have been on a Monday and I enjoyed both visits. I would say go back when you can. The nice thing about Canyon Ranch is that it is never too crazy busy, but busy enough to find other guys who want to show off. Qua can be too busy and even though it has a large facility it just seems harder to get away from everyone when you find a guy who you want to show off with. I have learned at my own local favorite resort spa that busy days aren't always the best. Better to get lucky on a slower day. Canyon Ranch and Mandalay Spa are the only Vegas spas where I've been able to have multiple jerk sessions in one visit.

nortesul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Going to Vegas in a few weeks. Will be cruising the spas at Qua and Mandalay, but curious to try a new one (or two). What would be the next best one? Considering maybe Encore, Cosmo, or Canyon Ranch but open to any suggestions.

Have not been to Encore or Cosmo.

I have really like Canyon Ranch, both as a spa, and as place to chill nude/jerk with other guys. Not too busy, but both times I've been I've had success.

Would like to know more about Encore and Cosmo... especially Cosmo. If you go, please report back!

Reactions: purepilot73

Dick smythe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Travelling 10th Feb for 6 nights, staying at the Cosmo. Definitely going to do one day at the Sahra spa at the Cosmo, but thinking qua or canyon ranch or bellagio for a couple of the other days. Any recommendations? Any other like minded guys around

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Travelling 10th Feb for 6 nights, staying at the Cosmo. Definitely going to do one day at the Sahra spa at the Cosmo, but thinking qua or canyon ranch or bellagio for a couple of the other days. Any recommendations? Any other like minded guys around
I’ll be leaving a few days before you arrive, unfortunately.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the Flamingo 1/20. Went to the spa this morning around 10:30. Only 3 other guys there. Two guys immediately grabbed my dick in the hot tub under the bubbles. One was straight. The other gay. We all ended up jerking of in the steam room. I would call that a pretty friendly spa.

JohnSS12345

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the Flamingo 1/20. Went to the spa this morning around 10:30. Only 3 other guys there. Two guys immediately grabbed my dick in the hot tub under the bubbles. One was straight. The other gay. We all ended up jerking of in the steam room. I would call that a pretty friendly spa.
nice! are you going back there?

Reactions: buckhunter37

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i will be going to Vegas this coming weekend, I arrive 01/25 and I leave 01/28. I want to check out a few spas, which do you guys recommend? I will be staying at the Caesar's Palace. For sure i'm gonna check out Quo. What else is around? is anyone else going to be there the same weekend as me?

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i will be going to Vegas this coming weekend, I arrive 01/25 and I leave 01/28. I want to check out a few spas, which do you guys recommend? I will be staying at the Caesar's Palace. For sure i'm gonna check out Quo. What else is around? is anyone else going to be there the same weekend as me?

I will be there next weekend. Also going to hit up Qua and Mandalay Bay. May check out the spa at Canyon Ranch if my schedule permits. I hope we are at the same spa at the same time.

Reactions: LilBigWang

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will be there next weekend. Also going to hit up Qua and Mandalay Bay. May check out the spa at Canyon Ranch if my schedule permits. I hope we are at the same spa at the same time.

i hope so too, let;'s try to coordinate it

up-on-him

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll be there 5 Feb thru 8 Feb. We'll just miss each other. There for work, but would love to sneak in a spa visit.