Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Were you a suck-er or a suck-ee? :)

I was a dominant king in that situation. Got super verbal and encouraged a few to play which they did. The guy I took was unique. We played and kissed and fed on each other much to the view of the others. It was hot but also relaxed. All the men ranged in age from mid 30s to late 50s and looked pretty good.

Qua was hoping this morning. Within 30 min of arriving a hot guy was shooting a load on my chest. But then there was also the very old heavy set guy that was following everyone around and couldn't take a hint. Also later in the day a guy was calling everyone out in the steam room and then went to the attendants I guess. Next thing I know Security was walking around. Crazy day there.

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys. Visiting Vegas in July and would like to do a spa. It seems like the general consensus is either Qua or Imperial. I'm also not looking to particularly hook up but I would like to see some action with hot guys. Imperial seems rundown and with the signs that require suits might make me a little on edge. Qua seems super expensive but I read reviews that it wasn't that well maintained. I'm staying at the Mirage and there's a spa there. Have anyone ever been?

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys. Visiting Vegas in July and would like to do a spa. It seems like the general consensus is either Qua or Imperial. I'm also not looking to particularly hook up but I would like to see some action with hot guys. Imperial seems rundown and with the signs that require suits might make me a little on edge. Qua seems super expensive but I read reviews that it wasn't that well maintained. I'm staying at the Mirage and there's a spa there. Have anyone ever been?
Mandalay Bay is nice and kept. Action is decent.

blankagus

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reading you guys' experience are so encouraging. I think the most I want to do with anyone is hj but I'm gonna be there mostly to show off and check out hot guys. I hope I won't come across as a creep.

Reactions: Bond

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reading you guys' experience are so encouraging. I think the most I want to do with anyone is hj but I'm gonna be there mostly to show off and check out hot guys. I hope I won't come across as a creep.

You will fit right in. I am the same way and have never been disappointed or made to feel like I am a creep.

Hayden4dlfun

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not at all. You’ll have fun. D

Reactions: Bond

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media

Just read the room.

If two guys are having fun and don't want to be interrupted, don't interrupt them!

On the flip side, if everyone is having fun, feel free to do so as well. Just don't cockblock anyone (this has happened to me a few times lol).

If there's a guy that sits away, keeps his shorts on and doesn't engage, he's probably 100% straight and you should exercise good judgment.