Vegas Spa Cruising

amicus65

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hear ya. I'm married, bi, out to my wife, I hit the bath houses, and I have a few exhibitionist bones in my body; but I can't get used to guys who touch me without asking first. I'm very picky, so when a guy who doesn't "make my grade" just reaches out and fondles me, I physically shudder, get those laser-kitty eyes going at him, and sorta nicely (but through gritted teeth) tell him it ain't cool. Once or twice I've had to get all army-ranger on the dude and bring him to his knees with the wrist-cock-pressure point move they taught us a Ft. Benning.

Reactions: Heat
D

deleted395955

soooo...you just buy a day pass and hang out making small talk naked in the sauna/hot tub/etc? hmmmm. how much does it cost?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It ranges from 20-50 depending the hotel and depending if you are staying there. Some hotels you have to be a guest to go in at all. If you are buying a massage, some hotels take non guests. The day pass is waived if you are getting a treatment. Many guys buy the pass too because they want to use the fitness facility included in the day pass.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The range at Man Bay this week was a couple bodybuilders which were hot. Several morbid obese men who felt the need to be there and flaunting...ick factor was very high. Several just nice men in between. Relaxing it was indeed

Reactions: Heat

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hear ya. I'm married, bi, out to my wife, I hit the bath houses, and I have a few exhibitionist bones in my body; but I can't get used to guys who touch me without asking first. I'm very picky, so when a guy who doesn't "make my grade" just reaches out and fondles me, I physically shudder, get those laser-kitty eyes going at him, and sorta nicely (but through gritted teeth) tell him it ain't cool. Once or twice I've had to get all army-ranger on the dude and bring him to his knees with the wrist-cock-pressure point move they taught us a Ft. Benning.

AF guy here. Rangers are the coolest man. I wish I had gone that way.

Playmate949

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
spent a few days at THE Hotel/Mandalay last week and it didn't disappoint.

Bathhouse Spa (@ THE Hotel) was uncrowded, but very nice with no action.

Mandalay Spa was full of action. Every time I went into the steam room, there was something going on.

Playmate949

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In spas like these, do guys sit on the surface (tiles, wood, recliners) naked with no towel between the skin and the surfaces? Yikes! Aren't you guys worried about bacteria that you might contract from these surfaces?

I guess if you're there to have sex, you could get bugs as well......welll......live and let live!!!

everyone in the steam room was sitting on their towels (there is an unlimited supply of fresh towels all over the place). Most wear robes when reclining on the chairs, and naked in the hot tubs, of course.

It's been 14 years since I was in Vegas. I think it's time to head back sometime in the very near future. This time I'll have a better idea of where to go and what to look for.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys know if you can pay the day pass at Man. Bay if you are not staying there? Sometimes they change the policy and you must be a guest a t the hotel. Sometimes on some week days, sometimes not at all. Any current info would be helpful. They are sold out of rooms on my date and I still enjoy the spa and gym there.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Anyone have any experience with hotel spas in Sydney, Australia? (Any recommendations?)

Also does anyone know are the sauna and steam in the Grace Hotel (in Sydney, Australia) separate ones for men and women (are they located in the men's change room area like in many hotels or are they co-ed)?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Anyone have any experience with hotel spas in Sydney, Australia? (Any recommendations?)

Also does anyone know are the sauna and steam in the Grace Hotel (in Sydney, Australia) separate ones for men and women (are they located in the men's change room area like in many hotels or are they co-ed)?

How about Sheraton on the Park sauna and spa etc. in Sydney, Australia?