Vegas Spa Cruising

smashstatusquo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it the short Asian guy with long hair? He is HOT!

Ok so Wednesday June 19th , went to quA maybe 10-12 guys in there when I was in there . We all seemed to juggle around at times all of us seemed to end up in hot tub just out side the steam room but one guy bald head kept scaring or making everyone around nervous. And we would all disperse everytime he came in a room . You could tell there were a few of us who wanted to play . I even jerked in the steam room with another gentleman staring at each other’s cocks swell until well the one bald guy would come in . I would joke with another spa goer that I bet if we went from the steam room to the other pools across the front desk to where you first come in this guy following everyone would be there in two minutes . And it happened so I had a friend waiting for me and I noticed nothing was going to happen so I went and had a shower leaving my door open for spectators and my luck mr bald guy came by so I closed my door lol . So I waiting and then popped the door open and grabbed a towel when I seen a attendant stop for a second and ask if everything was good . I was sitting there dripping with my cock alittle swelled from stroking in the shower . I said I’m good I think and he left , I went to the change room bummed I got no actuall play abs then same attendant comes back slowly picking up towels and by this time I know he’s starring at my cock . Then asks if I need water or anything and then says what about juice . I say sure I’ll take some pineapple and he says I’ll be right back . Brings me two cans and then as he’s walking away I just had my shirt on and no u derwear and cock still pumped full of blood and he says nice . Now I’m getting alittle excited and he whispers bathroom . Now I’m enticed . So I go to bathroom and get in first stall and he goes in next ....and both lock it , he climbs under and gives me a blow job loo

So I have read several accounts of how to play at the spas. As I said earlier, I really had no idea this was going on. I am a complete novice here but wondering is there an etiquette for someone who just wants to watch or maybe touch myself. I don’t want to make others uncomfortable (or stop, kind of defeats the purpose here). I want to be able to be looked at/appreciated but not be a tease. Thoughts?

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I have read several accounts of how to play at the spas. As I said earlier, I really had no idea this was going on. I am a complete novice here but wondering is there an etiquette for someone who just wants to watch or maybe touch myself. I don’t want to make others uncomfortable (or stop, kind of defeats the purpose here). I want to be able to be looked at/appreciated but not be a tease. Thoughts?

The protocol, if you don't want to be touched, is to make a wave of your hand or finger toward the guy trying to touch you. If you don't want to participate at all, zombie out - don't watch. If you watch, you'll probably get a tentative touch to see if you're interested.

Reactions: Jakolpre and CUBE

The protocol, if you don't want to be touched, is to make a wave of your hand or finger toward the guy trying to touch you. If you don't want to participate at all, zombie out - don't watch. If you watch, you'll probably get a tentative touch to see if you're interested.
Thank you. Definitely not interested in going Zombie, just don’t want to be a dick. Trying to get a crash course in the culture. No one wants to feel teased or judged

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you. Definitely not interested in going Zombie, just don’t want to be a dick. Trying to get a crash course in the culture. No one wants to feel teased or judged
Given the setting and not having a clue what, if anything, might happen, I wouldn’t worry about being a tease. That may be all some are actually interested in. Then one of those same guys might surprise you an hour or two later and, after an awesome conversation, suddenly lean over and start sucking you... like happened at Qua last week. Oops! :)

As for feeling judged, it could (and frankly, should) definitely happen to those not reading the room correctly or lacking tact and subtlety. Thing is, the ones often in need of a good judging don’t really seem to care, have forgotten where they are, and won’t take no for an answer; happily following you around like they’ve missed your entire lack of interest.

And yeah, since you never know who you’ll meet, you may meet super polite guys, as I did during my recent visit, who’ll ask “May I taste your... /kiss you”, etc. and respect you and your answer or maybe someone who’ll sit next to you in the tubs and within a minute, try to shove his fingers in your ass without having even said hello. That sort of aggressive behaviour (regardless of how great the guy may look) so isn’t my thing vs interacting and/or chatting with someone and seeing where things go. The tease... the tension and build up when you feel that stirring and know he’s feeling the same way... and *then* hopefully you find the space and opportunity to do something about it. *sigh* Can you tell I was just in Vegas? :) Aria and Qua were so good to me again.

Given the setting and not having a clue what, if anything, might happen, I wouldn’t worry about being a tease. That may be all some are actually interested in. Then one of those same guys might surprise you an hour or two later and, after an awesome conversation, suddenly lean over and start sucking you... like happened at Qua last week. Oops! :)

As for feeling judged, it could (and frankly, should) definitely happen to those not reading the room correctly or lacking tact and subtlety. Thing is, the ones often in need of a good judging don’t really seem to care, have forgotten where they are, and won’t take no for an answer; happily following you around like they’ve missed your entire lack of interest.

And yeah, since you never know who you’ll meet, you may meet super polite guys, as I did during my recent visit, who’ll ask “May I taste your... /kiss you”, etc. and respect you and your answer or maybe someone who’ll sit next to you in the tubs and within a minute, try to shove his fingers in your ass without having even said hello. That sort of aggressive behaviour (regardless of how great the guy may look) so isn’t my thing vs interacting and/or chatting with someone and seeing where things go. The tease... the tension and build up when you feel that stirring and know he’s feeling the same way... and *then* hopefully you find the space and opportunity to do something about it. *sigh* Can you tell I was just in Vegas? :) Aria and Qua were so good to me again.
Sounds live advice from a pro. Really appreciate the thoughts. Can’t wait to put all this new info into practice

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds live advice from a pro. Really appreciate the thoughts. Can’t wait to put all this new info into practice
Would’ve been great to run into you last week!

I definitely enjoy a chill spa day, and though I wouldn’t say I’m a pro when it comes to some of the things that have happened... lol, the learning how to navigate around/avoid the trolls has certainly helped out during more recent visits.

Let us know how things go!

Would’ve been great to run into you last week!

I definitely enjoy a chill spa day, and though I wouldn’t say I’m a pro when it comes to some of the things that have happened... lol, the learning how to navigate around/avoid the trolls has certainly helped out during more recent visits.

Let us know how things go!

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The spa is so spread out that it's one of the few places that I actually feel comfortable staying for two hours. Little bit of relaxation, little bit of play. The pools and that awesome central shower at Qua and all the chairs around are the ultimate exhibitionists dream. Nobody can really ever bother you in there or make you feel uncomfortable, very easy environment. Different story back in the saunas and the cold room where it's tough to shake "that guy".

Had an unbelievable 10 minutes in that very dark steam room with two other guys.....we all wanted center stage with that shower that was in the middle and it was fun to watch. 3 exhibitionists in one room and nobody made a move on any one. Just preening and water pouring over hard bodies that needed to be cooled and ridiculous sexual tension. Ugh.

The spa is so spread out that it's one of the few places that I actually feel comfortable staying for two hours. Little bit of relaxation, little bit of play. The pools and that awesome central shower at Qua and all the chairs around are the ultimate exhibitionists dream. Nobody can really ever bother you in there or make you feel uncomfortable, very easy environment. Different story back in the saunas and the cold room where it's tough to shake "that guy".

Had an unbelievable 10 minutes in that very dark steam room with two other guys.....we all wanted center stage with that shower that was in the middle and it was fun to watch. 3 exhibitionists in one room and nobody made a move on any one. Just preening and water pouring over hard bodies that needed to be cooled and ridiculous sexual tension. Ugh.
Sounds fantastic

Is anyone planning on being at the Encore or Qua spas this Sunday early afternoon, visiting one but not sure which at this stage

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
When do most come home from the conventions? I noticed the two this week brought in almost 100k, but do they all leave thurs/fri? Thinkinng of a weekend trip!