Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When do most come home from the conventions? I noticed the two this week brought in almost 100k, but do they all leave thurs/fri? Thinkinng of a weekend trip!
I'm going out in December and my meeting runs Sunday through Thursday. Some other side meetings will happen Saturday, but there will be many fewer people Saturday.

I went 4 weeks ago or so and paid (I think $50) to use the spa, was not staying at an mgm hotel

Reactions: CUBE

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I see Man Bay accepts non guests for $50 a day. What is the rule at Qua? If I’m staying at MB can I pay to go in Qua as an M Life or go at all?
Caesar’s Palace isn’t an MGM property but yeah, you can definitely purchase a day pass there.

Reactions: CUBE

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went 4 weeks ago or so and paid (I think $50) to use the spa, was not staying at an mgm hotel
Hey, I was reading earlier posts and was following all the advice the "pros" were giving you for your trip to qua. So how did it go? Eager to hear how you made out.

Lujac

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going to LV this weekend and planing to go to Qua on Saturday. Any recommend for the best time to go the the spa?

Does spa at MB have a day pass? I couldn't find information on their website.

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am going to LV this weekend and planing to go to Qua on Saturday. Any recommend for the best time to go the the spa?

Does spa at MB have a day pass? I couldn't find information on their website.
50$ mandalay if non guest

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did you end up going on Sunday? I was there
No but had some action at MGM on Monday. One guy sucked me for a little bit but was shy for any reciprocation. Tried to get me to go up to his room and then another guy came in the steam room playing with his cock and we jerked each other off.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a nice quiet time at Man Bay the last few days. Talked to some guys I’d seen there before.we must have the same vacation cycle. Did some soaking and reading

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any info on spa at Aria? Will be staying August 22-25
I was there a few years ago. It was a nice spa, and not very cruisy. (That's my preference.) There were multiple tubs, 3 or 4, with one being cold. The steam room and dry sauna were large. I went in the morning and then again that same afternoon. It was fairly quiet in the morning and many more guys in the afternoon. The majority, but not all were nude. There was a coed pool outside that you needed to wear a swim suit in. It was December at the time and not warm, so I stayed inside and naked. If you want to relax in a nice space, I'd recommend it. You might do better elsewhere if you're looking for action.

Reactions: buckhunter37