Vegas Spa Cruising

Cesars Palace had huge price hike and added security. Great for exhibitionists though. You can take a shower by the jicuzzis in the very center of a wide open area.

You are right, definitely good if you are an exhibitionist and like to just let it all hang out. I may have been guilty of that when I was there.

Reactions: batnballs67

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
Is Ceasers a male only spa I take it? Arkie did you standing showing off in the shower with a semi or get fully hard?

Planning on visiting Vegas next year and reckon I'll choose my hotel based on the spa and how cruisey it is :), any advice welcome although Mandalay Bay seems the top pick from whatt I'm reading so far

You are right, definitely good if you are an exhibitionist and like to just let it all hang out. I may have been guilty of that when I was there.

Caesars is split into separate male/female sides. So each side is nude. Some guys would walk around with a towel, others didn't bother. It is whatever you feel comfortable doing. And yes, I did use the shower in the middle of everything, but no, I was not hard.

Reactions: Uhcoog2012

atxbimale

Sexy Member
Media
Will be in Vegas in May with my best bud. He is buying a package for me. Leaving my wifey and kids for some male bonding! He bought a two-day concert pass but I really want to go check out some Vegas spas....just to relax.

Any updates on Man Bay or Ceasar's? There was a blog by a local Vegas guy who knows all about the spas. You guys know what I am talking about?

Ripped_pecs

Experimental Member
Media
Any updates on Man Bay or Ceasar's? There was a blog by a local Vegas guy who knows all about the spas. You guys know what I am talking about?

That blog was great! Unfortunately, he's taken it down now,but if you're considering one or the other, I'd definitely pick Qua over the spa at Man. Bay. There's much more room, more tubs, the shaving and arctic rooms, etc. all of which provided plenty of opportunities to....visit with other guys while there.

The open shower in the middle of the Roman baths area is also a great opportunity to let the exhibitionist in you out. I'm planning to be back in July and may do Qua twice this time as well as Aria and Encore and just skip out on Man. Bay given past experiences.

atxbimale

Sexy Member
Media
OK......time to report on the Vegas spa experience! Stayed at the MGM but bought a spa package at the Man Bay spa (not the BathHouse). We got it about an hour before the appointed time for the treatments. It was late AM and early PM that we were there....Saturday.

It had been 15 yrs since I was last at this same spa. Nothing much is changed in terms of the facility and lay out. The deep tissue massage was great but I was draped and there was not a single hint of impropriety.

The clients were middle age to older (40-60). A couple of people were very obese and annoyingly cruising the place. All had towels wrapped around their waists. The only decent guy was someone visiting from NYC. He was a bit more forward and started groping me while in one of the hot baths. I told him we could go to the steam room for more privacy. We really just got off doing side by side JO and mutual JO. it was quick.

He said the spa gets busier between 6 and 8:30 PM (closing time). People seem to spend more time in the pool area in the early PM and then go to the spa before hitting dinner.

Was it worth the whole package? Yes, the place was tranquil/quiet. The massage was great. Service was good and attendants kept the place clean. I would go back for some quiet time. To have "fun", maybe I'll try a different spa.

Last edited:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see phone use too. Hate that crap. I was going to say though, I have met some really great guys at the Vegas spa. Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation. Met a guy there I consider a besty now,

Reactions: SillyGayBoy

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have been to Mandalay several times. It is very nice and great for relaxing. They have lots of loungers around the whirlpools. When I have been, most guys go nude into the whirlpools and use a towel or robe to and from the steam and sauna.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey. My boss is encouraging me to apply for an Assignment in Vegas. Where do the locals play? I am talking about Gyms, Clubs, Bars etc etc. Should be visiting in April...but want to go to places where the locals hang out...not necessarily the touristy things, since I might be there for a few months!

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey. My boss is encouraging me to apply for an Assignment in Vegas. Where do the locals play? I am talking about Gyms, Clubs, Bars etc etc. Should be visiting in April...but want to go to places where the locals hang out...not necessarily the touristy things, since I might be there for a few months!

Imperial spa is a good place

Reactions: archetypal_mystic