Vegas Spa Cruising

D

deleted3041341

Headed to Vegas 1/20-21. Hoping to hit up qua both days. Any fit guys around?

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just read a couple of reviews posted on tripadvisor at the end of 2019 complaining of the “disgusting behavior” (blowjobs, etc.) going on in the steam room at Qua. Both guys, of course, complained to the staff about their experiences so I suppose that may explain the extra security around that was mentioned in a previous post.

Though I totally understand the draw/pull to mess around, why can’t common sense/courtesy be common anymore? Yes, being “interrupted” is frustrating and all, especially when you’re thinking with your other head, but decency’s a good thing. It’s a SPA. It’s ridiculous how far some guys will go when I have zero interest in playing. I’m sitting there last month in the steam having just arrived, totally soft and straight af ;) obviously avoiding ANY eye contact while random dude keeps staring at me and constantly “adjusting” til he’s too hard to adjust anything. Haha. So I leave. Even though I’m not the guy that’s gonna run and report him, isn’t that a bit risky/stupid? We haven’t even made eye contact and you’re already stroking? So much for subtle.

That said, two of my absolute best experiences at Qua (including mind-blowing orgasms while emptying my load into these guys’ throats... oops, those memories have me rock hard instantly while typing now) started with nothing more than awesome conversations over a few hours with guys that were the furthest thing from cruisey. The surprise of where things went and the time it took to get there totally sets those days (and those handsome guys!) apart from the ones where you’re feeling cruised so hard/stalked that you can’t even relax or enjoy the spa.

Anyways, I’ll shut up now that I’m laying here leaking. :) I wish today was a spa day!

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Just read a couple of reviews posted on tripadvisor at the end of 2019 complaining of the “disgusting behavior” (blowjobs, etc.) going on in the steam room at Qua. Both guys, of course, complained to the staff about their experiences so I suppose that may explain the extra security around that was mentioned in a previous post.

Though I totally understand the draw/pull to mess around, why can’t common sense/courtesy be common anymore? Yes, being “interrupted” is frustrating and all, especially when you’re thinking with your other head, but decency’s a good thing. It’s a SPA. It’s ridiculous how far some guys will go when I have zero interest in playing. I’m sitting there last month in the steam having just arrived, totally soft and straight af ;) obviously avoiding ANY eye contact while random dude keeps staring at me and constantly “adjusting” til he’s too hard to adjust anything. Haha. So I leave. Even though I’m not the guy that’s gonna run and report him, isn’t that a bit risky/stupid? We haven’t even made eye contact and you’re already stroking? So much for subtle.

That said, two of my absolute best experiences at Qua (including mind-blowing orgasms while emptying my load into these guys’ throats... oops, those memories have me rock hard instantly while typing now) started with nothing more than awesome conversations over a few hours with guys that were the furthest thing from cruisey. The surprise of where things went and the time it took to get there totally sets those days (and those handsome guys!) apart from the ones where you’re feeling cruised so hard/stalked that you can’t even relax or enjoy the spa.

Anyways, I’ll shut up now that I’m laying here leaking. :) I wish today was a spa day!

1. Those guys who don’t practice discretion are annoying and I wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually ruin it for everyone.

2. I agree a little connection is cool. I was at Aria, in the steam room after working out in the fitness center, one morning. I wasn’t expecting anything to go on since it’s not a cruisey spa like Qua or Mandalay Bay (although things do sometimes happen) and there were hardly any guys around. The door opens and a guy walks in wearing a towel. Good looking black guy with an athletic build. I recognized him from the night before; we were playing blackjack at the same table. He sat next to me and loosened his towel a little (I was naked, sitting on my towel).

We started chatting and he said he recognized me from the night before. He said he was in Vegas with his wife (she was at the table also) and I said I was there with friends. We talked about where we’d stayed on previous visits, where we were from, what we did for work. Really nice, friendly guy. A couple of times I caught his eyes dropping to my junk but didn’t really think too much about it since I was naked and just thought they were innocent glances. The glances didn’t strike me as come ons and weren’t creepy.

The steam kicked on and I got up and walked over to the shower. When I sat back down he said he didn’t know there was a shower in there. He took off his towel and walked over to the shower. Dude’s body was hot! Broad shoulders, V torso, nice round ass and big, strong legs. He stood under the shower for a while then walked back. This was the first time I saw the front of him. He was HUNG with a big, thick soft cock hanging about six inches, pushed out by his big balls. When he got in front of me he stopped, facing me, and said that the shower was really nice. I told him I agreed that the shower was good feature. He said he could use a steam like this every morning and I agreed. Then his eyes dropped to my cock.

At this point I knew it was more than an innocent glance. I let my eyes drop to his big cock. He put his hand on his cock and slowly stroked the length of his shaft. I followed his cue and started stroking my dick. He told me I had a nice body and cock and I returned the compliment. He reached forward and felt my semi hard cock and I leaned back and let him stroke my dick and play with my balls while we both got hard.

He sat back down next to me and I reached over and put my hand around his rock hard cock. He was a true nine plus inches. His hardon was huge. At one point I was stroking it with both hands. We leaned back and slowly stroked each other as the steam kicked on again. It was incredibly erotic, sensual and relaxing. He sat up and stopped stroking. I followed his lead, thinking maybe he heard someone. He said, “No, it’s ok. I just wanted to do this.” He leaned toward me and kissed me. A good kisser gets me all hot and bothered and he was a great kisser! We kissed again while stroking each other. Both of us were leaking a ton of precum. I was ready to transition into final stroking phase and shoot a load so I leaned back. Instead of following my lead he went down on me and sucked my dick! I was surprised that he’d be into jacking off. I was surprised that he’d be into kissing. And I was surprised that he’d be into sucking cock!

He slowly sucked my cock as my hand roamed over his muscular shoulders, across his back and over his firm ass. My fingers went into his crack and my middle finger found his hole and massaged it. As I played with his hole, he lifted his head off my dick and let out a moan, a combination of his saliva and my precum drooling out of his open mouth onto my cock. He sat back up and we jacked off shooting nice loads onto our chests and stomachs. We both agreed that was hot. After a couple of minutes we got up and walked over to the shower, both still boned up, and showered the cum off. We walked back over to get our towels and he leaned over and kissed me and we tugged on each other’s cock.

We walked out and no one was around. When we got to the shower area he nodded for me to shower with him in his stall. I politely declined; I felt we’d already pushed the bounds of discretion and luck. We showered and went to our lockers to get dressed. When we were both dressed and about to walk out he came over to me and shook my hand, called me by name and said he enjoy the chat. He hesitated and then whispered, “That was really hot. I never get to do that. Are you around tomorrow morning?” Unfortunately I was flying out that afternoon.

Totally unexpected and started with a friendly conversation.

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. Those guys who don’t practice discretion are annoying and I wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually ruin it for everyone.

2. I agree a little connection is cool. I was at Aria, in the steam room after working out in the fitness center, one morning. I wasn’t expecting anything to go on since it’s not a cruisey spa like Qua or Mandalay Bay (although things do sometimes happen) and there were hardly any guys around. The door opens and a guy walks in wearing a towel. Good looking black guy with an athletic build. I recognized him from the night before; we were playing blackjack at the same table. He sat next to me and loosened his towel a little (I was naked, sitting on my towel).

We started chatting and he said he recognized me from the night before. He said he was in Vegas with his wife (she was at the table also) and I said I was there with friends. We talked about where we’d stayed on previous visits, where we were from, what we did for work. Really nice, friendly guy. A couple of times I caught his eyes dropping to my junk but didn’t really think too much about it since I was naked and just thought they were innocent glances. The glances didn’t strike me as come ons and weren’t creepy.

The steam kicked on and I got up and walked over to the shower. When I sat back down he said he didn’t know there was a shower in there. He took off his towel and walked over to the shower. Dude’s body was hot! Broad shoulders, V torso, nice round ass and big, strong legs. He stood under the shower for a while then walked back. This was the first time I saw the front of him. He was HUNG with a big, thick soft cock hanging about six inches, pushed out by his big balls. When he got in front of me he stopped, facing me, and said that the shower was really nice. I told him I agreed that the shower was good feature. He said he could use a steam like this every morning and I agreed. Then his eyes dropped to my cock.

At this point I knew it was more than an innocent glance. I let my eyes drop to his big cock. He put his hand on his cock and slowly stroked the length of his shaft. I followed his cue and started stroking my dick. He told me I had a nice body and cock and I returned the compliment. He reached forward and felt my semi hard cock and I leaned back and let him stroke my dick and play with my balls while we both got hard.

He sat back down next to me and I reached over and put my hand around his rock hard cock. He was a true nine plus inches. His hardon was huge. At one point I was stroking it with both hands. We leaned back and slowly stroked each other as the steam kicked on again. It was incredibly erotic, sensual and relaxing. He sat up and stopped stroking. I followed his lead, thinking maybe he heard someone. He said, “No, it’s ok. I just wanted to do this.” He leaned toward me and kissed me. A good kisser gets me all hot and bothered and he was a great kisser! We kissed again while stroking each other. Both of us were leaking a ton of precum. I was ready to transition into final stroking phase and shoot a load so I leaned back. Instead of following my lead he went down on me and sucked my dick! I was surprised that he’d be into jacking off. I was surprised that he’d be into kissing. And I was surprised that he’d be into sucking cock!

He slowly sucked my cock as my hand roamed over his muscular shoulders, across his back and over his firm ass. My fingers went into his crack and my middle finger found his hole and massaged it. As I played with his hole, he lifted his head off my dick and let out a moan, a combination of his saliva and my precum drooling out of his open mouth onto my cock. He sat back up and we jacked off shooting nice loads onto our chests and stomachs. We both agreed that was hot. After a couple of minutes we got up and walked over to the shower, both still boned up, and showered the cum off. We walked back over to get our towels and he leaned over and kissed me and we tugged on each other’s cock.

We walked out and no one was around. When we got to the shower area he nodded for me to shower with him in his stall. I politely declined; I felt we’d already pushed the bounds of discretion and luck. We showered and went to our lockers to get dressed. When we were both dressed and about to walk out he came over to me and shook my hand, called me by name and said he enjoy the chat. He hesitated and then whispered, “That was really hot. I never get to do that. Are you around tomorrow morning?” Unfortunately I was flying out that afternoon.

1. Agreed! And yes, they likely will, unfortunately.

2. Awesome story. Ohhhh, Aria. Their steam room is my favorite place in Vegas! Tried to send you a message but I can’t, apparently.

Reactions: Yyc1980

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My trip is approaching. I’ll be in Vegas 1-29 thru 2-1. If anyone wants to try to meet up somewhere, message me. Planning to hit Imperial because I had a super time a year ago there. (2 days in a row). Maybe hit Mandalay or Qua too. Planning on reporting my experience on here. FYI-I’ll be staying downtown. I’ve tried Golden Nugget spa several times and never had luck there. I also have tried Flamingo without luck. Luxor was really good to me several years back as was South Point. So.. like I said, message me if you want to meet up and try out a spa!

Totally agree. Beyond the guys that troll you even when you made it clear you are not remotely interested, the ones that can't seem to exercise any discretion very well ruin the experience for everyone else, both those who are there simply to relax as well as those of us <discretely> cruising. It's not a bathhouse - it's a spa.

Dude that is a hot story!

Reactions: fxstsb96

Lexusdancer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What a Vegas adventure

Yyc1980

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have had some fun in the Aria steam room too. Great set up!

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Totally agree. Beyond the guys that troll you even when you made it clear you are not remotely interested, the ones that can't seem to exercise any discretion very well ruin the experience for everyone else, both those who are there simply to relax as well as those of us <discretely> cruising. It's not a bathhouse - it's a spa.
I agree. I’ve had it happen at Mandalay. Steam room 3-4 guys just start sucking each other. I was with a friend and they wanted me to join them. Good thing i didn’t. Staff walks in the steam room who then told security and kicked them out. Security came up to me and my friend and said we had to leave if we were in the steam room at that time. We played dumb, got to stay. Made for a bad teaming time at the spa that day.