Vegas Spa Cruising

PeteFree

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How are spas at Encore and Wynn? Similar cruising as Qua and Mandalay? Staying at Encore in a few weeks.
Love the encore. Not as busy as qua and more hit and miss. You still can find some fun there if you are patient and it's never busy so the steam room is easy to play in. It's a beautiful spa!

Reactions: Miamiguy83

I've been to Vegas quite a bit and enjoy going to the spa. I see cruising just at just about any spa I've been to out there. I've had a couple of hot experiences myself too. :)

Reactions: drxyz

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Like someone told me, you can tattoo "NO" on your forehead and people will still ask. Maybe it's desperation? maybe just low self esteem? I just ignore it. Even though it makes me mad.

jockmba

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys - thanks for all the great information on here! Am a young, in shape, professional, masculine guy, looking for some quality spa time with other guys comfortable being nude, showing off, a little discreet play if safe, and then perhaps taking stuff back to our rooms if it goes there.

Planning a spa trip to Vegas over Thanksgiving 2016 - probably Thursday 11/24 to Sunday 11/27, and considering staying at Caesars, Mandalay Bay, or Aria.

Caesars Qua spa has been fun in the past - especially lounging in the front hot tub room on the heated loungers, showing off for the other guys there, and then hand jobs in the hot tub. Once was in the hot tub with a hot, 30-something blonde, with, no exaggeration, a thick 9" cock that was really fun to play with. We showed off for each other in the shaving room, on the loungers, and then took care of each other in the hot tub. Caesars has generally had some really attractive, playful guys there, and some more regular guys. Mandalay Bay has been cruisy too, especially in the steam room with the double doors, but have found the guys at Caesars to be more my type.

Anyone else going to be in Vegas then, and if so, what hotel are you staying at? Also, any recent advice / experiences at Caesars, Mandalay Bay, and Aria would be greatly appreciated. Or if there is another hotel / hotel spa you think is better, would be grateful for that advice too!

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once was in the hot tub with a hot, 30-something blonde, with, no exaggeration, a thick 9" cock that was really fun to play with. We showed off for each other in the shaving room, on the loungers, and then took care of each other in the hot tub.

Did you guys come in the hot tub? How does that work? Seems both really messy and not particularly polite to the next people getting in after you.

Reactions: lbmaine

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you guys come in the hot tub? How does that work? Seems both really messy and not particularly polite to the next people getting in after you.

I thought the same thing!! I'd be looking for floaters in the water before stepping in

You're life sounds so hard. What do you do when you break a nail, post it on a forum? Get a life

Texascowboy716

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm headed to Mandalay Bay on Nov29-Dec 3. Love the spa, always great action. Haven't stayed there in a few years, but have taken a nice black guy with a huge cock to my room and also met a guy who had his wife that wanted a 3some one night. Always fun in Vegas. Hit me up if anyone is there the same week!

Reactions: abattist

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me the spas are a big draw for me in Vegas. I really liked the layout at Cosmo but I think that Aria is probabaly my favorite. The closest I've come to playing was at Qua: tons of guys cruising when I was there last year but I typically go more to relax and watch than participate in anything. The layout at Bellagio reminds me of Aria. Mandalay Bay had a large facility but seemed a little run down compared to the others.
Really the spas on the strip are a great resource. That is typically where I have breakfast and coffee after working out. Bottled water is free and it's a great place to recover from a night out. The visual stimulation is just a big bonus!
I'm here until Wednesday July 20.

What is it that makes Aria your favorite?

cookie1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was at Qua last weekend and saw a few guys playing. 3 in the hot tub in the back. The individual showers are super nice and big with private frosted doors. It looked like the back handicap shower was connected to the one next to it with a curtain.. anyone have experience with that?