Vegas

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who's been to Vegas and what did you do there? I'd personally want to go and see my girl Toni Braxton in her show "Revealed" at the Flamingo. So who has been to Vegas and what you do there, for those who havent. Would you want to go and do what?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent a couple of days there a few years back. I filled a Ceasars 'bucket' with quarters and wandered around till it was gone which took most of the night.

I recall it being at once exciting and boring in a sad and predictable way, a little reminiscent of Blackpool but with better weather, no 'Kiss me Quick' hats and better looking women. I enjoyed it for these reasons alone but will I go back? Unlikely.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I went on my 21st birthday. It was quite the experience.

I shall respect Peckers comment and just suggest that "What happens in Vegas, SHOULD stay in Vegas."

I can say, there was alot of drinking, alot of fun and one of my buddies won two tickets to see the Celine Dion concert, but he gave them away because we had other plans that night...

I can also say, I won 200$ and lost 1400$... I am not a good gambler.:biggrin1:

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Other than the normal Vegas stuff; gambling, Cirque shows and fountains in the desert, other recommends are :

The Bodies Exhibition http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/ .

If a fan of the elaborate, there's a Liberace museum off the strip (wife, and I gotta admit, me too, loved seeing just how camp he was in his costumes).
http://www.liberace.org/

An uncensored and adults only hypnotist, Anthony Cools in the Excalibur
http://www.anthonycools.com/home.htm
I was hypnotized on stage, it really works...

titansg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in Vegas so I dont know if that counts in this post but anyway, come to Vegas, dont stay too long, see a show or two, ( Toni Braxton is great, forget Celine), gamble a bit, drink a bit, go out into the desert, ( its an awesome place), and maybe have the time of your life. nowhere else like it on earth!!:smile:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I lived in Vegas for 3 years. Celine puts on a great show, I saw her but not in her current venue. I LOVE Toni Braxton. I've gone to Vegas just for concerts. See a Cirque show if you can, they are amazing. Make sure you get tickets in advance. As far as gambling, I usually get bored after 5 minutes but I find staying away from table games will slow the hemmorhage of losses. The Peppermill on the strip has the best Reubens in the world. If you feel like thumpa-thumpa, Gipsy is the place to go. Sometimes they have drag shows if you're into that. Truthfully I spent much of my tenure in Vegas at Flex singing Karaoke. Yes, it got old and I was bored to tears. I still like to go for a few days.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I honeymooned in Vegas 4 years ago. It was my first
time there, but my wife had gone 4 times previous. I had a ball, there
was too much to see though. And it was hotter than hell.:rolleyes: