Sally Ann

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may be in Las Vegas for a luxury travel convention in August. Any recommendations for nightclubs that two English blondes could maybe have some fun in? Preferably classy and definitely sexy.

Reactions: SoCalGuy91 and 4T9

Averagecuriousguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Sally. I’d be happy to offer some suggestions. But, if you could give some additional info, it would be easier. Where are you staying (on the strip, downtown, etc), do you want a nightclub, pool party, both?
Feel free to send a PM if you’d prefer.

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be in Las Vegas for a luxury travel convention in August. Any recommendations for nightclubs that two English blondes could maybe have some fun in? Preferably classy and definitely sexy.
What type of luxury travel convention are you referring to. I will be in Vegas Aug 12 thru the 15th and would love to attend. :)

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sally Ann, Mandalay Bay has a really cool adult only pool bar/club. Awesome DJ, beautiful people drinking, dancing, cabana's with bottle service. Not a relaxing place, but big time party atmosphere.

I am staying at Mandalay and will definitely look into your suggestions. Thanks also!