Vegetarian Benefits?

Media
I'm vegetarian and have been for almost 2.5 years now. During this time, I've noticed a higher sex-drive, more spunk, harder (further) orgasms and nicer-tasting spunk too.

Other veggie mates have said that veggies tend to have bigger dicks too but I'm on the fence on that one.

Anyone else veggie or know of any cock-related benefits?

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ditto. 15-year veg. here. I had a bj a few years back by this Eastern European military guy and was immediately asked (with a very sexy accent), "So how long have you been vegetarian?" I was pretty amazed by that spontaneous comment.
I can't say that my cock got any bigger after I stopped eating meat, though. That'd sure be nice. Hell, if that were true, the US beef industry would go bankrupt!

Reactions: Jaysmooth

B_jdrudy3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought it was common knowledge that red meat especially eaten between the ages of 7-13 was essential for proper development of a larger anglo penis

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am by no means here to criticize you but animals are here to feed us and keep us strong. If this was not so they would be the ones with advanced communication, technology, and general awareness. I maintain as balanced of a diet as I am able to and (when I have the strength to take a break) I have rock-hard erections and have violent orgasms that shoot cum several yards at times.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am by no means here to criticize you but animals are here to feed us and keep us strong. If this was not so they would be the ones with advanced communication, technology, and general awareness. I maintain as balanced of a diet as I am able to and (when I have the strength to take a break) I have rock-hard erections and have violent orgasms that shoot cum several yards at times.

You mean like Dolphins and Whales, to name only two "animals" with superior sonar communication capability? Bees and spiders with technology so perfect that humans are still trying to replicate their construction methods? Are you referring to the entire animal kingdom that is so aware, in tune with, and lives as one with nature? The exception being so called "Civilized" humans who in their narrow minded sense of false superiority have de-evolved into the likes of...well...you?

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am referring more to animals that are commonly used for meat: cows, pigs, chickens, etc. Though dolphins and spiders don't often cross my mind I do agree with you. Animals are very much like humans in the sense that some of them are very useful and some of them are only there to be cogs of the machine. Calm down, brother. I can't remember every aspect of everything I write all the time, especially for a forum... I'm here to socialize with an open mind.

PS - I am, however, a writer and so for future reference: "de-evolved" is more times than not shortened to "devolved" since it's much easier to type and say.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As long as you eat beans and a grain (corn is a good grain) AT THE SAME TIME, your body ingests a healthy combination of amino acids that replicates (and is often better) than those chained together in meat protein molecules. In some parts of the world meat is the only reliable source of protein. In other parts of the world, beans mixed with grains are the most available complete proteins.

Someone correct me on this, but I've been given to understand that soy is the only "complete" vegetable protein that offers more nutritional benefits (without being eaten with a grain such as rice, wheat, barley, corn, etc.) than meat alone. But it takes lots of different ways to break down soy protein so that humans can effectively benefit from eating it.

But what do I know!? I just had lobster for dinner.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Animals are very much like humans in the sense that some of them are very useful and some of them are only there to be cogs of (I think you meant...in) the machine.

PS - I am, however, a writer and so for future reference: "de-evolved" is more times than not shortened to "devolved" since it's much easier to type and say.

How very altruistic of you "brother". One could also say that Humans are very much like animals in the sense that some of them are very useful and some of them are only there to be cogs in the machine. How do you define useful? How exactly have you determined which animals are useful and which ones are merely cogs in the machine?

Vegetarian for 30 years, as of this year, and it benefits everything on every level. Then again I can only speak for myself...but I highly recommend it

PS - I am, as you put it however, a very successful writer for 33 years now. "Easier to type and say" is not a valid reason nor an excuse for catering to the lowest common denominator...just for *cough**cough* future reference :smile:

Last edited:

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How very altruistic of you "brother". One could also say that Humans are very much like animals in the sense that some of them are very useful and some of them are only there to be cogs in the machine. How do you define useful? How exactly have you determined which animals are useful and which ones are merely cogs in the machine?

Vegetarian for 30 years, as of this year, and it benefits everything on every level. Then again I can only speak for myself...but I highly recommend it

PS - I am, as you put it however, a very successful writer for 33 years now. "Easier to type and say" is not a valid reason nor an excuse for catering to the lowest common denominator...just for *cough**cough* future reference :smile:
I really can't understand why you're trying to fight me. I'm giving my personal account in hopes of furthering people's enjoyment of life. I strictly started my post by stating that I'm not here to criticize to avoid this. What works for me won't always work for everyone else but that's no excuse for me to stand by and not raise my voice if I think I can help someone lead a happier life.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My two cents on the issue is that whatever the benefits of being a vegetarian might be there would i imagine have to be some downsides because we are not herbivores, we are omnivores, this is not by choice, this is how we have evolved.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mitchymo, are you registered on another forum (perhaps a car or motorcycle or video gaming forum)? I'm getting a really compelling sense of deja vu that I've seen your avatar before.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My two cents on the issue is that whatever the benefits of being a vegetarian might be there would i imagine have to be some downsides because we are not herbivores, we are omnivores, this is not by choice, this is how we have evolved.

Physiologically we are much closer to herbivores than carnivores. Two examples --

Our teeth are flat for grinding, like cows' and horses' teeth, not sharp for tearing like dogs, cats, or bears teeth.

Our intestines are very long like herbivore intestines, to digest high fiber foods, not short like the intestines of carnivores which are meant to excrete putrefying materials ASAP.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Mr. Mitchymo.. all true revolutionaries are vegan. anyway....

a diet high in meats and dairy products has it's downsides too..

higher rates of cancers, diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, obesity.. umm exposure to secondary uptake antibiotics and hormones. the list runs on and on.

not to mention the strain industrialized farming puts on the environment. the amount of resources consumed to produce one pound of meat. the feed, the fuel to transport, slaughter and package.

oh.. and the deforestation of rain forest to provide grazing land for beef cattle. and desimation of native species and local peoples ability to feed themselves.

to rest of the trespassers into happy vegan land...

this didn't start out as a omnivore bashing thread, it started out as a "vegan pride, we taste good" kinda thing. meat eater love grain fed critter, we are grain fed critters.. love us :biggrin:

soo.. please respect our lifestyle. you wanna eat meat, double patty up... but kindly leave me to my beans and rice.. and veggie doc martins.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am by no means here to criticize you but animals are here to feed us and keep us strong. If this was not so they would be the ones with advanced communication, technology, and general awareness.

Hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. Wasn't that also the justification for slavery and imperialism, that we are stronger and superior and therefore it is the nature order of the world that "they" should serve "us"? I'm not in any way equating meat eating with the evil of slavery, what I am saying is your argument for it is illogical. Eat all the meat you want, just don't use the above argument as justification.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mitchymo, are you registered on another forum (perhaps a car or motorcycle or video gaming forum)? I'm getting a really compelling sense of deja vu that I've seen your avatar before.
Nope, this is the only place my avatar exists because the gif which i used to upload it has been deleted after i uploaded it. Perhaps someone is trying to fake their id elsewhere, i should be flattered if that were true tho.
Physiologically we are much closer to herbivores than carnivores. Two examples --

Our teeth are flat for grinding, like cows' and horses' teeth, not sharp for tearing like dogs, cats, or bears teeth.

Our intestines are very long like herbivore intestines, to digest high fiber foods, not short like the intestines of carnivores which are meant to excrete putrefying materials ASAP.
Our teeth have incissors(?) too and our intestines are split into large and small intestines, the large is much shorter than the small. We are omnivores however closely assimilated to either herbi or carni.

Can you imagine how we would evolve if we stuck to veganism? Eventually we would be an obese society not from fat but from the natural shape of our neede big bellies. How many herbivores can you think of that does'nt have a huge belly (or at least in proportion to its size)?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Our teeth have incissors(?) too and our intestines are split into large and small intestines, the large is much shorter than the small. We are omnivores however closely assimilated to either herbi or carni.

Can you imagine how we would evolve if we stuck to veganism? Eventually we would be an obese society not from fat but from the natural shape of our neede big bellies. How many herbivores can you think of that does'nt have a huge belly (or at least in proportion to its size)?

Most of our teeth are closer in shape and function to that or herbivores than carnivores.

Yes we have large and small instestines. So do most other animals. My point is we have a very long convoluted intestinal tract similar to herbivores not the short tract of carnivores.

The point being -- if our teeth and our digestive system are shaped like herbivores, should we not take that as a clue that the bulk of our diet should be plant based? Obviously I and many other vegetarians think that's a reasonable conclusion.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mr. Mitchymo.. all true revolutionaries are vegan. anyway....

a diet high in meats and dairy products has it's downsides too..

higher rates of cancers, diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, obesity.. umm exposure to secondary uptake antibiotics and hormones. the list runs on and on.

not to mention the strain industrialized farming puts on the environment. the amount of resources consumed to produce one pound of meat. the feed, the fuel to transport, slaughter and package.

oh.. and the deforestation of rain forest to provide grazing land for beef cattle. and desimation of native species and local peoples ability to feed themselves.

to rest of the trespassers into happy vegan land...

this didn't start out as a omnivore bashing thread, it started out as a "vegan pride, we taste good" kinda thing. meat eater love grain fed critter, we are grain fed critters.. love us :biggrin:

soo.. please respect our lifestyle. you wanna eat meat, double patty up... but kindly leave me to my beans and rice.. and veggie doc martins.

I sincerely apologise ML, my intention was'nt to snub the vegan lifestyle in any way . just pointing out we are by nature not vegan, i did'nt say anywhere that it was wrong to choose to be so. And all the reasons you gave to promote the vegan lifestyle are valid indeed, it may be better in actuality to be vegan but that's just not how we are as a species, would we have survived an ice age if we did'nt eat meat?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One farmer says to me, You cannot live on vegetable food solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with; and so he religiously devotes a part of his day to supplying his system with the raw material of bones; walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, which, with vegetable-made bones, jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle.

~ Henry David Thoreau

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. Wasn't that also the justification for slavery and imperialism, that we are stronger and superior and therefore it is the nature order of the world that "they" should serve "us"? I'm not in any way equating meat eating with the evil of slavery, what I am saying is your argument for it is illogical. Eat all the meat you want, just don't use the above argument as justification.
Lions are higher on the food chain than rabbits. Life therefore dictates that the lion will eat the rabbit. Slavery is an event brought forth by irrational and corrupt human minds. Whoever is high on the food chain will use the lower ranks to promote him/herself, though evolved (used as a general term) ranks on the chain recognize they must work with other members of their rank to become strong.