Vegetarians, Penis Size, Sexual Health & Performance

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi. This is not a thread to discuss the pros and cons of a vegetarian lifestyle in general, or for half witted critical comments backed up by racism, pseudoscience, etc., etc.,

Feel free to post a new thread about those things, but place it in the ETC, section. Also, feel free to start a thread about potential effects of a diet including meat on the penis and sexual health in THE HEALTHY PENIS section if you like.

For those interested in developing an informed opinion on the subject of vegetarianism, and other global food issues I highly reccomend "Harvest for Hope" by Dr. Jane Goodall.

This thread though is for those who are vegetarians, or have/had vegetarian sexual partners/spouses, and the effects, if any you have perceived upon a switch to a vegetarian diet as regards to Penis Size, Sexual Health & Performance, the percieved difference, if any, between vegetarian and non vegtarian partners.

Please share your thoughts and experiences:

Last edited:

D_Huckleberry Pound

Experimental Member
Media
I became a vegetarian about 5 months ago. I've cut out all meats and fish, and limit my egg and dairy. I substitute soy milk as much as possible. I've never felt more healthy. I've lost 30 pounds, and have noticed more energy. I also try to stick with organic and locally produced food (for those of you who don't know- our food system is totally out of whack).

As for the sexual side effects, I'm hornier than ever. I even think I'm cumming at greater volumes. Orgasms are definitely more intense.

I became a vegetarian for the health reasons and I've really noticed an improvement. If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me.

Reactions: Jaysmooth