vegetarians

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

abhijit: I have heard that vegetarians supposedly have smaller penises. I find that hard to believe, not only because I have been vegetarian my entire life and still have a big penis. Is it possible vegetarians have larger penises?

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't tell you, I am a carnivore (meat eater). I can't understand the reason behind just eating veggies...Meet taste so good. Ok, now I don't want PETA and you vegans to jump me and pour red paint on my fur coat (ok, it's fake fur) but I love meat. Enough of that, back to the subject. I don't see a correlation between diet and penis legnth. I know that the vegans that I know are thinner, but they seem to have average penises.

3. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: I've been a vegetarian for about two and a half years. I enjoy it, and it makes me feel better. I don't tell people what to eat, drink, or think, though. Carnivores are fine with me. If there would be a relation to penis size I would think it might have to do with lower cholesterol, fatty acids, etc. All those things in meat and fried foods that might restrict blood flow to the penis. I doubt there'd be any correlation with size beyond that, though.

4. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

At age 14 I suddenly announced to my mum that I was no longer going to eat meat. She was not best pleased since she'd just spent a fortune filling the freezer with the stuff!
    Anyhow, the rest of the family followed suit soon after, and none of us have eaten meat since. I can't remember having a particularly large penis at that age - my growth spurt came *much* later.... so, maybe there is something in the theory ;)

5. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: I am also a vegetarian... and for much of my life not very healthily either.... and I always had a long dick. Until I started eating better about 2 years ago it was quite thin however and it has thickend up a bit lately so nutrition (though not vegetarianism) may have something to do with girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted